Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
I have 2 problems : 1)when the game starts there are 2 or 4 process "game.exe" and so the game goes slow ;
2)I followed the new walkthrough for Mary's quest, but after I watch TV at 23.00 and then go to sleep, Maria does not come to my room. How to do it?

5s6a535

Apr 24, 2018
I have 2 problems : 1)when the game starts there are 2 or 4 process "game.exe" and so the game goes slow ;
2)I followed the new walkthrough for Mary's quest, but after I watch TV at 23.00 and then go to sleep, Maria does not come to my room. How to do it?
I have that same problem
2.problem

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I started playing this game and I was wondering if anybody knows the songs that play in it? Please let me know.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
  1. Multiple processes distribute computing power and both speed up an application and make it more responsive to user input by eliminating single process blocking. They do not slow the game down. The game pushes the graphic display of RPG Maker MV beyond its designed capacity and can slow down some computers.
  2. There is no character in the game named "Mary".
  3. There are many quests and situations where you might've watched TV at 23:00 and then gone to sleep. You give no indication as to what circumstances or quest you have done or are doing.
  4. There are a number of situations where Maria comes to your room. You do not specify which.
I'm going to guess that you are stuck somewhere in the new Maria Grounded quest content that now comes before her Otter Lab Computer quest. Follow this .

Reactions: Althalus1967

5s6a535

Apr 24, 2018
  1. Multiple processes distribute computing power and both speed up an application and make it more responsive to user input by eliminating single process blocking. They do not slow the game down. The game pushes the graphic display of RPG Maker MV beyond its designed capacity and can slow down some computers.
  2. There is no character in the game named "Mary".
  3. There are many quests and situations where you might've watched TV at 23:00 and then gone to sleep. You give no indication as to what circumstances or quest you have done or are doing.
  4. There are a number of situations where Maria comes to your room. You do not specify which.
I'm going to guess that you are stuck somewhere in the new Maria Grounded quest content that now comes before her Otter Lab Computer quest. Follow this .
''Talk to the shop girl. She give yo Maria´s Package. Maria is waiting you in front of door. – Give her package – will take you to class – The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria´s room and take one copy of your keys.''

The night after you give the package, maria's not in her room
what's the reason ?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks, I had already done this but it did not trigger the recess event or threesome. I have re-played though Sandra quest line from begin to end with a prior save, however this didn't seem to fix my issue does anyone know if doing Carols event first could impact this? If anyone has a working save for this event I would be most grateful.
Doing either the Carol or Sandra quest line first does not impact the occurrence of the Carol-Sandra threesome. You only need to complete both Carol and Sandra quest lines and there will be a 1 in 3 chance of a threesome between them whenever you enter either of their houses.

Sandra's quest is finished when you have dealt with Melissa and had anal sex. After that, Sandra will always give you the menu of all sex acts when you visit her at home and will have sex with you during recess.

Carol's quest is finished when you can have anal sex with her. However, having vaginal sex which her does not increase her love value. You have to perform other non-intercourse acts, give her gifts, or go on dates (using the phone) to increase her love to the point where you can have anal sex. Once you reach that, she will have sex with you during recess.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
''Talk to the shop girl. She give yo Maria´s Package. Maria is waiting you in front of door. – Give her package – will take you to class – The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria´s room and take one copy of your keys.''

The night after you give the package, maria's not in her room
what's the reason ?
That is not what the walkthrough says to do. After delivering the package, the MC says you should check Maria's laptop diary while she is not in her room in the morning, but you need the password so you'll have to check it out when she has it open at night in the living room.

5s6a535

Apr 24, 2018
That is not what the walkthrough says to do. After delivering the package, the MC says you should check Maria's laptop diary while she is not in her room in the morning, but you need the password so you'll have to check it out when she has it open at night in the living room.
its worked thank you very much

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
I hope new version supports older saves because I've played this game so many times from beginning that I don't even need the walkthrough anymore.

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
could there be a compressed version of this shit? its so fucking hard to download it for people with shitty pc's like me

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I hope new version supports older saves because I've played this game so many times from beginning that I don't even need the walkthrough anymore.
The only time anyone has been required to start over is v1.6. This is a much better track record than most games.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
could there be a compressed version of this shit? its so fucking hard to download it for people with shitty pc's like me
Nope. Use a source with a download manager like Mega. I believe someone posted a v1.6 torrent link in this forum. Use the forum search function to find it. Hopefully, it will have some seeders.

Reactions: astaroth96

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
The only time anyone has been required to start over is v1.6. This is a much better track record than most games.
True, older saves work but you get a lot of bugs if you don't start fresh. This is one of the downsides of having such a massive game.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes