Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Anybody has a mega link to version 1.4 or know the variables to try to change my mafia in a save?

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
So basically, when I return to her computer, it just says "Nothing new." Also, I didn't see her doing aerobics in front of the TV. It kinda feels like she just rolled back to the way she was before the event with Rachel. I think it's a bug...
After the 4th day you should have done the quest of Maria's sister .. (new aunt)
Her computer at least 3 times with different inputs ..
In the room tried to play video game at night (in the center near the bed)
Should activate the pizza scene .. (Maria takes the pizza for you in the room at night)

To be honest this 1.6 was not the best of the versions, I started the game 1.6...2 times .. losing the save ..
There is a possibility sometimes of repairing the save using the save editor .. (some users here have experience with this)
But it was communicated by one of the most active users that still this month comes the version 1.7 (with more changes in the game)
And the 1.6 save will be useless ..
In my case I did the quest Sandra / Amy with my old 1.5 save and I stopped playing ......... waiting for this new version 1.7 ..
But if you are willing, nothing will stop you from trying New game again ..

Reactions: Prias

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello! Could someone tell exactly where are Toni's packages? I searched in east Toen and China Town bout couldn't find them :(
They look like cardboard boxes and do not have the floating white arrows or stars over them like other targets.
  • East Town: South of Jet's place, between a trash can and a bench.
  • Chinatown: East of the strip club in the alley.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So basically, when I return to her computer, it just says "Nothing new." Also, I didn't see her doing aerobics in front of the TV. It kinda feels like she just rolled back to the way she was before the event with Rachel. I think it's a bug...
Follow the .

Prias

May 8, 2018
After the 4th day you should have done the quest of Maria's sister .. (new aunt)
Her computer at least 3 times with different inputs ..
In the room tried to play video game at night (in the center near the bed)
Should activate the pizza scene .. (Maria takes the pizza for you in the room at night)

To be honest this 1.6 was not the best of the versions, I started the game 1.6...2 times .. losing the save ..
There is a possibility sometimes of repairing the save using the save editor .. (some users here have experience with this)
But it was communicated by one of the most active users that still this month comes the version 1.7 (with more changes in the game)
And the 1.6 save will be useless ..
In my case I did the quest Sandra / Amy with my old 1.5 save and I stopped playing ......... waiting for this new version 1.7 ..
But if you are willing, nothing will stop you from trying New game again ..
Thank you, I appreciate all your answers.

Nov 7, 2017
anyone PLEASE help me
I try talk to amy about her BF, She Get Lost Me
then i message amy the pic of her BF
Then she broke the Relation with her BF

NEXT DAY "What can I Do ???"
Is that the Amy quest end in this VERSION ???

Nov 7, 2017
No. There will be a click-through ending with a cliffhanger. It will start when you go to some other part of town afternoon or evening. East Town or New Neighbourhood if I remember right. Try both...
Thank You:)
But I don't get it ,can u post a Screen Shot pls...

Feb 25, 2018
HI! Anyone know another good walktrough after what ballzak did in version 1.4 or any update of that one at all? i think we need one of those.

Vergilius96

Apr 12, 2018
Hello anyone knows how to trigger the event when Rachel asks me to retrieve her comic ?
When i changed the answers all i can do is visiting her and have sex with her as well as dating

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello anyone knows how to trigger the event when Rachel asks me to retrieve her comic ?
When i changed the answers all i can do is visiting her and have sex with her as well as dating
Do not date Rachel after the first quest required date. Dating Rachel will advance her love value beyond the trigger points for the home visit events. Her home visit sequence was changed to a series of events instead of the old menu arrangement but there is a bug that does not take into account the effect of dating her (by phone). You can reset her home visit sequence by setting variable 185 "Amor Rachel" to 202.

Vergilius96

Apr 12, 2018
Do not date Rachel after the first quest required date. Dating Rachel will advance her love value beyond the trigger points for the home visit events. Her home visit sequence was changed to a series of events instead of the old menu arrangement but there is a bug that does not take into account the effect of dating her (by phone). You can reset her home visit sequence by setting variable 185 "Amor Rachel" to 202.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
So finished everything for 1.6 woot. I love this game and although the bugs were annoying this is still my favorite game.

Tips I used to get through it
1. Use the Maria guide and when you start focus on only Rachel and Maria. Once you get Caught on your date focus on Maria and you should finish it well before your dad gets home.
2. For pussyfights blackscreen issue. Create a new game in the same save slot on 1.5 as your save in 1.6. Copy your save from 1.6 and overwrite your save in 1.5. Load 1.5 and continue the pussyfight quest as normal. Then copy your 1.5 save and overwrite it back to 1.6.
3. Do not start the daisy quest portion where Christian sucker punches you until after pussyfight quest is complete.

You should be good to go with that :)

firefrog.box

May 9, 2018
If you are talking about Maria's lab computer quest and you've gone to the lab yourself instead of being taken there by Maria, you've corrupted your game state and must load a save previous to going to the lab. Maria has to take you there herself to do the quest.

No issues to see Maria after steal data ? Isn't possible to modify data save ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes