jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm really hoping there will finally be a questline for Beth, she's way overdo for one.

Mar 30, 2018
I have a loop error atm, whenever i finish one of the quest for amys route (The nesrot client quest) when i return to nesrot afterwards he rewards me with one of his girls, but when i finish with the it loops over and he rewards me again, and again. I cant leave the pub either. Nevermind i fixed it, it was me rushing the dialogue before jazmine could leave and call chloe.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Why would you choose Sasha anyway? She's pretty much a dead end.
Future content seeing as we know BON has something in store for her, not to mention there are some of us who feel Shasha > Sarah.

Personally if I am craving the full blood incest path I personally (unless she is tied to Sarah's path of course) would pick Shasha and wait for Lucy to come out myself.

Cyth

May 9, 2018
Read the walkthrough.
i have read several. But they all have +120 pages. probably missed something
i guess it must be on the menu cause ballzak's walkthrough says:

"Whenever you speak with her you should try to give her a gift first and then close the menu screen and talk with her a second time and choose one of the sexual options. This will maximize the amount of love you can receive from her. If you give her a gift and don't close the menu screen,"

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to proceed with her quest?
go to the pharmacy

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Future content seeing as we know BON has something in store for her, not to mention there are some of us who feel Shasha > Sarah.

Personally if I am craving the full blood incest path I personally (unless she is tied to Sarah's path of course) would pick Shasha and wait for Lucy to come out myself.
Wait... Did they said there would be a Sasha focused update?

JashWT

Dec 10, 2017
Little off topic, sorry.
Guys, im looking for game with the same protagonist model. Also school-placed theme, two sister, and older brother. Don't remember more, maybe you could help me :/

Edit: Love that guy \/

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Little off topic, sorry.
Guys, im looking for game with the same protagonist model. Also school-placed theme, two sister, and older brother. Don't remember more, maybe you could help me :/

Reactions: JashWT

Ris†αrτε

Apr 25, 2018
when ever I tried to ask for help at my boss for pussyfight I got blackscreen. How to fix this? Or if any1 have save after completing Pssyfght, would really appreciate it.
*Sorry for my english, not my native language*

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
It is game called THEKLUB17 and using Hook5
Yes, TK17 is an upgrade (Russian ?!) from SexVilla .. If you are using Hook 5 it certainly uses reshade 3 ..
I have installed tk17 but when I try to install hook5 it does not work well..Asus GTX660ti ..... too weak..I guess(does not come close to the quality you see in youtube videos)
But the Models is done in Blender .. (similar to Maya autodesk)
The photo template is perfect, if you did it, congratulations.
I prefer to build models in Sims 4 with mods and wickedWoohoo XD

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wait... Did they said there would be a Sasha focused update?
No, beggar never really mentions her.
My guess is it'll get reworked so it is no longer an either/or option during Sarah's quest. Hardly anyone cares about Shasha and that minority option creates a fuckton more work for Beggar.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
after doing the computer stuff for Maria i'm stuck at home I can't leave because it says talk to Maria but she's not there

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
after doing the computer stuff for Maria i'm stuck at home I can't leave because it says talk to Maria but she's not there
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    5. Advance in the Dad's quest to point 8 (See Section 10) before you can continue

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes