fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    5. Advance in the Dad's quest to point 8 (See Section 10) before you can continue
I cannot leave the house

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
g. Get out of the office and talk to Maria. You will transport back home. Enjoy the scene.

I get out and talk to her she's with the redhead and then it teleports me home and i'm stuck

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I cannot leave the house
g. Get out of the office and talk to Maria. You will transport back home. Enjoy the scene.

I get out and talk to her she's with the redhead and then it teleports me home and i'm stuck
The only way I can see that happening, where you get that message but Maria is not blocking the door out, is if it is day 30 and switch 500 "PApa Vuelva" is on. This is a problem because you have to finish this mission before he is scheduled to arrive or he never will.

Check if switch 500 is true and change it to false, and set the day variable 3 to 29. Maria should then appear in front of the door out allowing you to finish the mission, and your father should arrive the next night.

If this is not the case, or these instructions do not work, post your save and I'll have a look. You do seem to have found a state bug.

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
Can anyone help me with Maria stuff? when I read her diary at computer then she never block my way and tell me to do homework?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
The only way I can see that happening, where you get that message but Maria is not blocking the door out, is if it is day 30 and switch 500 "PApa Vuelva" is on. This is a problem because you have to finish this mission before he is scheduled to arrive or he never will.

Check if switch 500 is true and change it to false, and set the day variable 3 to 29. Maria should then appear in front of the door out allowing you to finish the mission, and your father should arrive the next night.

If this is not the case, or these instructions do not work, post your save and I'll have a look. You do seem to have found a state bug.
I have no idea how to edit the save i'll just give it to you I guess

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
Well, going back to days before 30 is another way. You'll need at least one weekend to do it. So go back to some time Day 30 minus a weekend plus a couple of days = Wednesday/Thursday/Friday before Day 30...
-edited-
How to do that? can you explain steps or any guide for that?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have no idea how to edit the save i'll just give it to you I guess
It was day 34. You had to have finished Maria's computer lab quest before day 30 or else your father will never appear. You managed to get yourself in a small window where your father was scheduled to appear while the quest was in process and it put you into a state where Maria could never appear to finish or fail the quest.

This save has been modified to day 29, the father is not yet flagged to appear, and Maria is ready to finish the computer quest.

Reactions: jackkane

shouon

May 17, 2017
for Daisy's quest i have to talk to bliss to stop her stepdad but whenever i do speak with bliss she just says something about jobs in the next update.

can anyone help?

frofa

Oct 17, 2017
Sherman is in High Neighborhood, bottom left of the map in the park. there are two people there, one says " I got the best shit" that isn't Sherman, Sherman is further left.
Is it at some time of the day or a specific week day? Cause there's noone there besides the guy that says "I got the best shit"

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
It was day 34. You had to have finished Maria's computer lab quest before day 30 or else your father will never appear. You managed to get yourself in a small window where your father was scheduled to appear while the quest was in process and it put you into a state where Maria could never appear to finish or fail the quest.

This save has been modified to day 29, the father is not yet flagged to appear, and Maria is ready to finish the computer quest.
You're my hero. Is there a time limit on the call from Laura too? Because I did all the quests for Ms Taylor and she never called me to go see her in the pharmacy

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
for Daisy's quest i have to talk to bliss to stop her stepdad but whenever i do speak with bliss she just says something about jobs in the next update.

can anyone help?
Unfortunately with Warrens game that is s bug and currently I have not found a way around it. I tried taking the save to 1.5 and still had the same results.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes