Ris†αrτε

Apr 25, 2018
Wyd next after daisy sent you the 2nd pic before sleeping, whenever I visit her at Noon/Night she just said sorry not ready yet or something. Stuck for days now. done with the costume thing, and her dad.

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
In weekend morning talk with Maria on beach in Old Quarter. But She said leave her alone? anyone know what to do?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
for Daisy's quest i have to talk to bliss to stop her stepdad but whenever i do speak with bliss she just says something about jobs in the next update.

can anyone help?
Unfortunately with Warrens game that is s bug and currently I have not found a way around it. I tried taking the save to 1.5 and still had the same results.
The bug is well known as is the workaround. :
  • Set variable 137 "Quest Daisy" to 100.
  • Set switch 911 "hABLAR CON MAFIA dAISY" to false.
  • Set variable 619 "Reputacion gENTLEMAN" to 0.
This has the same effect as talking with Bliss and you can now go talk to Daisy.

Reactions: shouon

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
In weekend morning talk with Maria on beach in Old Quarter. But She said leave her alone? anyone know what to do?
You have to finish the new Maria quest material first. Follow this .

sirsirder

Apr 12, 2018
I had done the new Maria quest already, but when I followed the old walkthrough until the step below:

"4.On the first weekday morning, after you spend time with Maria on the weekend, talk to her downstairs in the exit doorway of your home before the afternoon arrives."

I couldn't find Maria at home on Monday(day 43).
Does anyone knows where she is?(I've looked for her nearby the door, in the basement, and in her room already.)

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I was seeing the CGs from v1.4 and saw some scenes with some of the fighters during pussy fights, that happen in a private room or something. Those scene are still avaliabe in v1.5, v1.6, or It only can be seen in v1.4, or can be seen at all?

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I was seeing the CGs from v1.4 and saw some scenes with some of the fighters during pussy fights, that happen in a private room or something. Those scene are still avaliabe in v1.5, v1.6, or It only can be seen in v1.4, or can be seen at all?
As far as I know they're still there in 1.6.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
it's in the first post of this topic

so.. i still dont know how to give gifts... anyone?
You can only give gifts to some of the girls during home visits who present you with a menu of choices. Choose Talk and then Gift. They have to have a high enough love value to accept a gift.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Is there a time limit on the call from Laura too? Because I did all the quests for Ms Taylor and she never called me to go see her in the pharmacy

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hi can anyone tell me what the value is for the phone call I cannot do Laura's quest unless she calls me and she just never does after I fucked ms taylor

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hm I belive i've found another bug, when I enter Ms Taylor's house at night she's sleeping in her room but she's also in the office and I can interact with her

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi can anyone tell me what the value is for the phone call I cannot do Laura's quest unless she calls me and she just never does after I fucked ms taylor
When you give the pharmacy package to Mrs. Taylor, switch 99 "Inicia Evento Laura" is set to True. When you exit Mrs. Taylor's house, you get the phone call from Laura asking you to visit her in the pharmacy. When you enter the pharmacy, this automatically starts the sequence of Laura events that ends when you and Laura leave the pharmacy with switch 99 set to False and switch 497 "Laura evento 4" set to True.

If switch 497 is True and you have the copy of the pharmacy keys in your inventory, then you've already done the pharmacy part of Laura's events. It is not a simple process to reset Laura's pharmacy events because a number of event self-switches are also set. The best thing is to load a save previous to giving Mrs. Taylor the pharmacy package.

Mar 30, 2018
I cant seem to start the jason quest, ive done his recess missions to the point where he just says " Hi monster dick" and ends the conversation. Also when i talk to him outside of the school next to the school playground he just gives me normal dialogue. Is there a variable i can change to fix this ?

a.12345

Mar 9, 2018
Cheat Mode Password is 1640. But I would Suggest to create a copy of the game before using it. As I was unable to continue with Nadine.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I cant seem to start the jason quest, ive done his recess missions to the point where he just says " Hi monster dick" and ends the conversation. Also when i talk to him outside of the school next to the school playground he just gives me normal dialogue. Is there a variable i can change to fix this ?
Since the recess quest is done and he is giving you random normal dialogs after school, this means he has already requested you find a girl for him to pretend to be his date at the weekend family dinner to get his dad off of his back. You need to talk to Rachel.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
if im not wrong you should complete rachel quest first to unlock jason quset
You do not have to complete Rachel's quest line to start with Jason, you only have to get Rachel to the point where you can visit her at home.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes