Mar 30, 2018
Ahh i see but is no one else really getting the blackscreen after warren says come with me for the pussy fight quest, the one where you have to fight his 2nd top fighter to start the entire event.. ive retried it multiple times but i still get the blackscreen.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
If this has been asked and answered before I apologize, but the search function fails me.
I'm on the Sarah line and I'm at the part where Richard wants me to do stuff at Aunt Maggie's. The first time she left the room, but try as I might I couldn't interact with the fridge in the kitchen and the timer ran out. After that she skipped the leaving part and went straight to the snack.
I figured maybe if I advanced her storyline it would fix itself. I've saved her, but I can't figure out how to give her the aphrodisiac.

So basically, two questions: how do I trigger her leaving the room? And how do I give her the aphrodisiac?
A known bug. I believe it is fixed in the modded version.

Reactions: schismatic

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know what is the variable for tyna?
Sorry if it's repetitive.
When I visit the boss to register for a tournament, there is bug, I am following the Ballzak's walkthrough, here specify the bug, but they do not indicate the variable, it says that it should be in 17.

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
Am 6 hours in got far with a few of the girls but I just found out that I didn't get the scene after delivering the package to mom. I am stuck now as mom dissapeared and only shows up at night and laying on the beach saturday and sunday (where she just says to leave her alone). Any ideas as to how I can continue?
No one? I don't know if this even is a "new" bug but I havent seen it searching for it. Rather stupid of me as well to be at day 62 with 6h and 22 without having seen maria naked ..

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
So i've downloaded the "cheat mod" and I still get that black screen bug after I talk to Nesrot for the pussy fights. How can I fix this?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Always thought headmaster worth more attention :smileskisses:
Thank you for this. Also, given that it's been a month since April and May 2nd has already passed... I'm just gonna go ahead and assume BoN means that the release is JUNE 2nd.

Which unfortunately that means no content this month, but seeing as we're gonna be receiving Beth + SEVEN other women (though maybe not their full questlines) I'm willing to wait. Happy Ms. Taylor is getting more (maybe) content and Ms. Turner will get some love, but the other 5 are completely unexpected. We've seen Ms. Gina and the Principal, but who are the other two? Guess we'll see.

...Also, anyone else think BoN is trying to sneak in a revamp for previous content? Ms. Taylor already has a questline and with the new graphics... could he be retroactively trying to turn MNL into MNL 2.0 like in that one poll he had a while back? Hm...

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Bumping my problem can anybody tell me what switch to change to get into the pussy fights I keep getting the black screen whenever I talk to Nesrot about it. I've also tried with the Dragunov and i've seen people in the warren mafia with the same problem so it's not just the Hornets

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Really hoping Mrs. Taylor gets more content. I'm tired of getting railroaded into a good karma route for her since the bad karma route basically ends the storyline immediately. :/

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes