Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
And finally Beth is coming.
Is it me or the headmaster has bigger boobs?
You're not the only one who saw the changes on the headmasters's tits but i really like how Mss.Turners was changed like a real milf and tbh she was and still is my favourite milf in the game after Maria.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Does anyone know what is the variable for tyna?
Sorry if it's repetitive.
When I visit the boss to register for a tournament, there is bug, I am following the Ballzak's walkthrough, here specify the bug, but they do not indicate the variable, it says that it should be in 17.
Relationship Tyna- 15, Love - 197

Reactions: Zelig13

Kyokushi_Nanaya

Nov 21, 2017
Need some help. I triggered Maria's lab quest in day 63. And after I back to home, I can't left home because I haven't talk to Maria. But it seems like Maria is not at home. Even though I tried to talk to her in different time but the dialog is not related to the quest. And the result is I get trapped inside the house. Is that because I triggered the quest after day 45? If it is, can anyone told me that is there a solution rather than restarting a new game? I played the 1.6 verison.

I change the day value to 42 by saveeditor, and done the quest, but still the same result. Can anyone tell me why?

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Need some help. I triggered Maria's lab quest in day 63. And after I back to home, I can't left home because I haven't talk to Maria. But it seems like Maria is not at home. Even though I tried to talk to her in different time but the dialog is not related to the quest. And the result is I get trapped inside the house. Is that because I triggered the quest after day 45? If it is, can anyone told me that is there a solution rather than restarting a new game? I played the 1.6 verison.

I change the day value to 42 by saveeditor, and done the quest, but still the same result. Can anyone tell me why?
Because now the limit for that is day 30, not 45.

Cyth

May 9, 2018
You can only give gifts to some of the girls during home visits who present you with a menu of choices. Choose Talk and then Gift. They have to have a high enough love value to accept a gift.
yup was able do do it only with Pam and Nadine.
Thanks

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
I have a bug with maggie after spying on maria completed it. I visit a second time but she again says "I need your help I think maria is cheating on jack" So more text and then when the car scene loads I get a blackscreen which basically crashes the game. Any help on this?

ADRIAN8373

May 12, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 2018-04-26
Censorship: None
Version: 1.6 Fixed + Extras
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<Downloads>
- - - -
Thanks @ZaikoRz
Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​

ADRIAN8373

May 12, 2018
My new life, es muy bueno, lo malo es que si te sales del orden en que señala la guìa ya pierdes o bloqueas historias que no podràs ver, en lo que respecta a esto, lo considero un juego cerrado.

En resumen, si no sigues con exactitud la guìa tienes que comenzar de nuevo.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
And finally Beth is coming.
Is it me or the headmaster has bigger boobs?
The same can be said of Ms. Taylor as well from what I am seeing. But to be honest while some of the new art isn't bad I liked some of the old designs better. One of my biggest issues with the new designs is that they still look a bit to glossy for my taste, not to mention with a lot of the characters hairstyles (Especially the females) they look like they overslaved the hair gel which to me looks very unattractive.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Boob jobs boob jobs everywhere.

Also I noticed there are two I am guessing new characters with in the group who are the second and the third females in the group?
third female? what group? the picture, right upper corner? thats the cheating wife of that worker who helps you getting a playcardthing.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
110225_1.7version.jpg
The 2nd and the 3rd are new characters, from left to right:
Ms Taylor, new, new, Ms Gina, Ms Turner, headmaster, Joanna.
is right.

Reactions: Furyan
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes