Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
you need to go to morgan's home the next day. once you are let in go to the tool box looking thing and get the key out of it. Go upstairs and then go into the parents room. Interact with the paper and should mention the cops will take care of the problem eventually. When you see that go back to Sandra.
But it is necessary to touch morgan's father trying to talk to him.
The dialogue appears in which Mike thinks it is not possible to talk to him ..
Only then does the valise appear .. with the key ..

Reactions: vasyaorlov1231

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
View attachment 99103
The 2nd and the 3rd are new characters, from left to right:
Ms Taylor, new, new, Ms Gina, Ms Turner, headmaster, Joanna.
is right.
Pros and cons:
  • Beth full quest and house events
    Feh... :rolleyes: Beth is an over-privileged bitch with zero taste in style, fashion, and especially men who I'd like to see wind up on her hands and knees scrubbing floor tile in an Old Quarter Jewish community apartment building. However, @ZaikoRz gets a Scooby-snack so it's all good.
  • All class and school redone
    This is actually a very good thing from a game design and story telling point of view as the current web of initial and school related quests have been patched to oblivion. I don't mind a restart (especially with the help of the cheat and debug assistance objects) since it will expose all sorts of new content right off the bat. I can see where BoN was probably very pleased with the reaction to the Maria initial quest addition/rewrite and how he would like to apply the same thing to all the other current story problems. And, just maybe, the sudden requirement to start the game yet again will be so unacceptable to those that threw all those tantrums the first time that they'll give up the game and go whine elsewhere. We can only hope. :closedtongue:
  • Cars and Drive system
    <heavy, exasperated, sigh> :idontcare: I'll say it again and again: moronic twitch mini-games have no place in an RPG, never should, and never will. I fear, considering that the one driving mini-game (delivering weed in the van) is the absolute worst of the twitch game bunch, that the new Car and Drive system will be more of the same. Nothing more than an obstacle to playing an RPG game that we play because we didn't want to play a twitch arcade game to begin with. :angry:

Mpriest661

Apr 23, 2018
Guys i need help i can`t start this part on Rachel quest

– Use gifts, dates and event for to get better love.
– When lvl of love is enough. She will ask you to recover your comics.
– Talk to beggar next to her house and retrieve the comics of Rachel.
– Come back Rachel´s house.
– Enjoy
– Use gifts, dates and event for to get better love.
– When lvl of love is enough.
– he will ask you a favor, you have to go to Beth's house to pick up a package.
– Beth live in 4th house in High Neighborhood.
(image 20).
– Enter in Beth´s House
– Talk with Beth´s mom
– Go upstairs
– Enter in Beth´s room an talk with her.
– She return Rachel´s stuff.
– Go back to Rachel´s house.
– Give Rachel´s stuff
– Enjoy

Mpriest661

Apr 23, 2018
When i enter her apartment this part of the quest starts

– She wants sex with you.
– After have sex with Rachel. For first time.
– In the afternoon you have visit Morgan at his home.
– Morgan lives in 5th house in High Neighborhood.(IMAGE 20)
– Talk to Morgan. An he will tell you in the East Town. Bookstore you will able train you
sexual skills. ( JET TRAINER SKILL ENDURANCE SEE SECTION)

Did i miss something.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
awesome game, thank you very much
I would to like the game has more relationships with Nurse and with stepmom... maybe someday...

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Sandra passed but Nadine now does not let him into his home
Cool at the end what was missing in sandra quest?
Nadine: Ok .. again a little more specific ...
Did you finish the Nadine quests or started now?
In a way, you should have done the quest nadine before ... it does not affect the story itself..but advancing quests from certain characters sometimes results in a bug ..

great.onidzuka

Apr 7, 2017
After you visit Maria at the beach during the weekend and play with her in the pool, she instructs you that she will take you to her work at the lab on the following Monday morning, and she will visit you that night when you go to sleep. The following Monday morning, she will be blocking the door out of the ground floor of your house to take you to her lab. If you do not go with her, the mission will be flagged as failed at 14:00.

If you have edited variables for the Maria quest or you have loaded a save from a version previous to v1.6, this can corrupt that quest causing her to not appear Monday morning.

The quest should be valid when (note: a switch is off if it is false or it does not exist):
  • Variable 38 "Quest Mom" should be 10, but definitely less than 20.
  • Switch 199 "Mom Noche After Beach" should be off (Maria has visited you at night after the beach).
  • Switch 180 "MISION TRABAJO MARIA." should be on (You visited Maria at the beach).
  • Switch 220 "MIsion Trabajo Mari FAIL" should be off (You have not yet failed the lab quest).
  • Switch 500 "PApa Vuelve" should be off (The day your mother takes you is not the day your father returns).
Hi there. I have same problem, and i checked variables and switches how you said. Everything seems to be right. However, problem is not solved. Is there any switches to talk to Maria at home after work or at least complete this mission? I attached saves before and after work.

Mar 30, 2018
Saving doesn

here you go.
Saving doesnt work in the game, also if i open options it gives an unknown error saying no such file or directory, C:/Users/pcname/desktop/newlife/www/save' Do you have another 1.5 download somewhere? or does anyone else have one ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note after a big of digging I actually found the song that I was originally looking for that plays on the first floor at Beth's party.

Apparently BON used the song "Mine" from the Artist Phoebe Ryan for that part of the party.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes