Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
does someone know how to open rpgmvp file, i want to see the cg but it was on .rpgmvp and i dont know how to open it?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Saving doesn

Saving doesnt work in the game, also if i open options it gives an unknown error saying no such file or directory, C:/Users/pcname/desktop/newlife/www/save' Do you have another 1.5 download somewhere? or does anyone else have one ?
just go in /newlife/www and create a saves folder and it will work

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Never played this but i see its quite popular; being in rpgm, involves alot of useless walking?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Saving doesn

Saving doesnt work in the game, also if i open options it gives an unknown error saying no such file or directory, C:/Users/pcname/desktop/newlife/www/save' Do you have another 1.5 download somewhere? or does anyone else have one ?
"Saving" works just fine in this game. However, what you are trying to do is "Loading". To load a downloaded save file:
  • From within the game, create a save (called a "dummy save") with the same slot number as the downloaded save file. Now the game knows that there is a valid save file for that slot.
  • Outside the game, copy the downloaded save file into the "<game folder>/www/save" folder overwriting the save file already there.
  • From within the game, load the newly copied save file from that slot.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi there. I have same problem, and i checked variables and switches how you said. Everything seems to be right. However, problem is not solved. Is there any switches to talk to Maria at home after work or at least complete this mission? I attached saves before and after work.
<sigh> The reason neither save works is because you can not follow simple instructions.
  1. You did not tell us you had edited both saves. Save 10 is hopelessly corrupted. Both have had the day set back from day 30. Save 8 is at day 29 and save 10 is at day 1.
  2. Switch 500 is set in both saves, which can not happen unless the game progressed to day 30. The instructions clearly say is must be off. Since it was set, the event controlling it has the self-switch A set and is disabled.
To recover, use save 8 (burn save 10 as an unholy offering to the Gods of not following instructions):
  1. (I have no idea why you are in the Commercial District when the instructions clearly state Maria MUST take you to her lab from your home in the morning.) Go home to the first floor near the stairs away from the front door.
  2. Save.
  3. Set switch 500 to False.
  4. Load.
  5. Maria will be at the door and you can start the lab computer quest.
  6. You will finish at home where you talk to Maria, she will take you upstairs, and you get a nice BJ.
  7. Go to sleep. Do *NOT* do anything else like visit Sarah!
    ----
    Stop right there! I said straight to bed mister. Ignore the damned missing bear!! :angry:
  8. When you wake up, it will be day 30 but your father will not arrive. This is because your renegade editing has set the controlling event self-switch A and it can no longer set switch 500, which you cleared earlier.
  9. Save.
  10. Set switch 500 to True.
  11. Load.
  12. You father will immediately announce his arrival and you can continue from there.

Reactions: great.onidzuka

DcPain

May 14, 2018
Greetings folks!

Could someone give me an advice about what to do in this situation:

I've been on a party in Daisy's house, took Sarah's path. Been in a school next weekday, Daisy asked me to clean her basement. Same night i've found out about Kelly's secret. Day after talked with Kelly, sneaked into Daisy house, watched the scene with her dad. Next day i am supposed to talk to Daisy, but nothing special happens if i talk with her in the School, or outside the school - how do i continue the quest?

SamyRockz

Oct 12, 2017
<sigh> The reason neither save works is because you can not follow simple instructions.
  1. You did not tell us you had edited both saves. Save 10 is hopelessly corrupted. Both have had the day set back from day 30. Save 8 is at day 29 and save 10 is at day 1.
  2. Switch 500 is set in both saves, which can not happen unless the game progressed to day 30. The instructions clearly say is must be off. Since it was set, the event controlling it has the self-switch A set and is disabled.
To recover, use save 8 (burn save 10 as an unholy offering to the Gods of not following instructions):
  1. (I have no idea why you are in the Commercial District when the instructions clearly state Maria MUST take you to her lab from your home in the morning.) Go home to the first floor near the stairs away from the front door.
  2. Save.
  3. Set switch 500 to False.
  4. Load.
  5. Maria will be at the door and you can start the lab computer quest.
  6. You will finish at home where you talk to Maria, she will take you upstairs, and you get a nice BJ.
  7. Go to sleep. Do *NOT* do anything else like visit Sarah!
    ----
    Stop right there! I said straight to bed mister. Ignore the damned missing bear!! :angry:
  8. When you wake up, it will be day 30 but your father will not arrive. This is because your renegade editing has set the controlling event self-switch A and it can no longer set switch 500, which you cleared earlier.
  9. Save.
  10. Set switch 500 to True.
  11. Load.
  12. You father will immediately announce his arrival and you can continue from there.
Hey Man,
I have the same problem. Maria is not appearing at the door. I have followed the instructions only, but might have done something wrong at some point. Appreciate if you can let me know how to set the switch.
Rest of the game is working fine.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey Man,
I have the same problem. Maria is not appearing at the door. I have followed the instructions only, but might have done something wrong at some point. Appreciate if you can let me know how to set the switch.
Rest of the game is working fine.
for editing your save file.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Greetings folks!

Could someone give me an advice about what to do in this situation:

I've been on a party in Daisy's house, took Sarah's path. Been in a school next weekday, Daisy asked me to clean her basement. Same night i've found out about Kelly's secret. Day after talked with Kelly, sneaked into Daisy house, watched the scene with her dad. Next day i am supposed to talk to Daisy, but nothing special happens if i talk with her in the School, or outside the school - how do i continue the quest?
"nothing special happens" does not tell us what she is saying. If you're going to ask for advice, be specific. After seeing the scene in Daisy's house with her step-father, talking with Daisy in the afternoon in the school yard should result in the MC balking because he's not yet ready to fend off Christian looking for trouble. You must train during the Pussy Fight quest to get ready to confront Christian when trying to help Daisy.

Reactions: DcPain

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Somebody helped me pass Sandra and noticed that Nadine does not let him to his home (Nadine went long before Sandra)
"does not let him to his home" does not tell us what she is actually saying that keeps him from entering her home. If she says "Sorry I busy Rigth now" (I wanna really hurt this translator :angry:), then your relationship value is not high enough. If you have completed Nadine's quest before, then your save file has been edited or corrupted.

Reactions: vasyaorlov1231

a.12345

Mar 9, 2018
Help me with Maria and Rachel. Maria's quest is stuck at beach. MC goes to talk to her after the date with Rachel and Maria still says "leave me alone". After completing Nadine's quest Rachel let me in her house but she is not there. I can go on date with her but still she is not at her home.

SamyRockz

Oct 12, 2017
for editing your save file.
Thanks Dude.
I think I got my mistake. I delayed maria quest (going to lab) above day 30 and continued some other quests in parallel.
Forgot that pop returning day has been changed.
I tried editing, but doesn't seem to work. And here I was completing some other prep quest for side missions as well.....LOL.

Think 1.7 test version is almost out. Maybe I will wait for the next version and play from the start.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So what's the difference betwween each gang? Which is better?
As it stands right now not too much besides the girls you get access to, and depending on if you choose to warn Maria or got to Nesrot learning the truth about your mother (Technically Nersot reveals who you mother is but for some odd reason you don't believe him the first time)

Originally it was supposed to make it so you would have an exclusive woman for yourself (Nesrot = Amy Warren = Laura Nina = Maria and Chang = Lucy) but that idea was vetoed by the masses.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes