bombusblack

Feb 24, 2018
Hm i try this game now. Version 1.6
Is it normal, that every evening at 10.00 PM i will transferred in my room and there is a the offer i should sleep ?
Or is it a bug ?
This is annoying...........

Helloplayer

May 15, 2018
after i get the stuff for my step mom in clothes shop i transferred back to the house and then she told me to go to school ? is it right or not ?( aint there suppose tobe a scene) and then the next morning she stand in front of the door and wait for me and tell me to do the chores later and then i transferred to the school and assisting the class there is no break in the park anymore is it normal ?

Sindrom303

Mar 9, 2018
Question 1: Is there a map that shows where everyone's house is?
Question 2: Is there a repeatable scene with Maria (other than the sneaking into her room at night)

1. No
2. if dad is in hom, first -> put sleeping candle on maria room at morning, Visit Maria at Laundry room at 16.00 or 17.00, go upstair in the dawning, 00.00 -> 04.00, enjoy..

Sindrom303

Mar 9, 2018
hi, can some one guide me to edit switch for pussyfight when meet tyna after school, me and maybe others get blackscreen after talk with Gang admin,

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
ok i found a bug. i am part of the hornets and after talking to tyna in order to start the pussy fight i have to talk to nesrot. he said :" follow me" and since then my screen is black.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Please help. Web cams permanently are offline. I try it in any time of day or week. Can I change anything in variables or switches to resolve this problem?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
ok i found a bug. i am part of the hornets and after talking to tyna in order to start the pussy fight i have to talk to nesrot. he said :" follow me" and since then my screen is black.
this is a known bug. To get pass it you will need a copy of the previous version. When you get that do the following.

1) Open the previous version and create a dummy save in the exact same place that you have your save in 1.6 (Example if your save with 1.6 is in slot 5 you need to save in slot 5 in 1.5)

2) Copy and paste your 1.6 save into the save folder for 1.5

3) Play the game as you would normally and get past the pussy fight.

4) Save the game, and copy and paste your save now past the bug into 1.6

Reactions: zonage

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Please help. Web cams permanently are offline. I try it in any time of day or week. Can I change anything in variables or switches to resolve this problem?
They come on at random this means they can very well be offline for 5 weeks straight (this actually happened to me before) or be on for every hour of the day. it is a matter of the code throwing you a bone.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
after i get the stuff for my step mom in clothes shop i transferred back to the house and then she told me to go to school ? is it right or not ?( aint there suppose tobe a scene) and then the next morning she stand in front of the door and wait for me and tell me to do the chores later and then i transferred to the school and assisting the class there is no break in the park anymore is it normal ?
No, it is definitely not normal because, as she clearly says because she caught you and Rachel in the alley: You're grounded!

No girls and no recess for you mister. Do your chores and whatever else until she says otherwise or it's no pocket money for you.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello!
I've stuck in Daisy's house before stepdad's scene. When I enter her room, Daisy is already there, and the game hangs. Is it possible to fix this anyhow?
This happens when you edit Daisy's relationship in order to get her dressing room BJ at Terracota. You must bring it back down to continue with the Daisy stepfather quest.

Set variable 19 "Relacion Daisy" back down to 23.

She will no longer block the movement of the MC in her room and you will progress to the stepfather scene.

Reactions: Q Who

Named

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys having a problem with this bug and went back a few pages, searched, and didn't see a solution.

So it's day 42 and Maria is never in the kitchen anymore in the morning. So before the lab quest, I walk outside and her car is never there. If I walk to the lab I can do the quest, but after I get out of the office and talk to maria, it teleports you home and he says "I need talk to Maria." But no matter what time of day, I try to talk to her and it doesn't work, and she's never around at 6 AM. If I try to leave the house it says "I need talk to Maria". So I'm trapped inside the house and can't leave! Anyone have any idea a way to fix this?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes