DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys having a problem with this bug and went back a few pages, searched, and didn't see a solution.

So it's day 42 and Maria is never in the kitchen anymore in the morning. So before the lab quest, I walk outside and her car is never there. If I walk to the lab I can do the quest, but after I get out of the office and talk to maria, it teleports you home and he says "I need talk to Maria." But no matter what time of day, I try to talk to her and it doesn't work, and she's never around at 6 AM. If I try to leave the house it says "I need talk to Maria". So I'm trapped inside the house and can't leave! Anyone have any idea a way to fix this?
  1. You must complete the Maria lab computer quest before day 30 when your father is supposed to return or he never will.
  2. Maria MUST take you to her work in the morning to do the quest or the quest will never finish. The MC MUST NOT go there himself. She quite clearly instructs you, after the beach scene, that you are to meet her the next weekday morning so she can take you there. If you go yourself, the quest will be corrupted.
  3. Because you have progressed to day 42, you have corrupted your father's return events, the Maria lab computer quest, and the entire main story sequence. You will have to load a save that is enough before day 30 to finish Maria's lab computer quest so that your father will return home on day 30.

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
this is a known bug. To get pass it you will need a copy of the previous version. When you get that do the following.

1) Open the previous version and create a dummy save in the exact same place that you have your save in 1.6 (Example if your save with 1.6 is in slot 5 you need to save in slot 5 in 1.5)

2) Copy and paste your 1.6 save into the save folder for 1.5

3) Play the game as you would normally and get past the pussy fight.

4) Save the game, and copy and paste your save now past the bug into 1.6
Do you have a copy of 1.5? cause I'm having a hard time finding a download link for it.

Sindrom303

Mar 9, 2018
this is a known bug. To get pass it you will need a copy of the previous version. When you get that do the following.

1) Open the previous version and create a dummy save in the exact same place that you have your save in 1.6 (Example if your save with 1.6 is in slot 5 you need to save in slot 5 in 1.5)

2) Copy and paste your 1.6 save into the save folder for 1.5

3) Play the game as you would normally and get past the pussy fight.

4) Save the game, and copy and paste your save now past the bug into 1.6

i dont have 1.5 version,
can u help me, to play my save file? :)

DcPain

May 14, 2018
Greetings folks!

Hmm, got in a weird situation, maybe its a bug: Rachel asked me to get something from Beth, but when i enter Beth's room she is not there... (i've been there before to delete video from her computer).

Is this a known bug and there is a solution to fix it?

Thanks for any tips!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
where is Tyna home at?
East Town, SE side.

Greetings folks!

Hmm, got in a weird situation, maybe its a bug: Rachel asked me to get something from Beth, but when i enter Beth's room she is not there... (i've been there before to delete video from her computer).

Is this a known bug and there is a solution to fix it?

Thanks for any tips!
You had to have already had sex with Rachel before you start preparing for your double-date with Shasha, Sarah, and Roger where Shasha has you delete videos from Beth's computer. Resetting Rachel's love value after Shasha gives you the video quest at Beth's so that you can do Rachel's quest to get her stuff from Beth will result in Beth never appearing in her room because of the value of the variable controlling the preparations for the double-date.

If you have completed Rachel and Shasha's quest line (after the double-date), you can temporarily set variable 70 "Preparativos cita" to 0 (note what the value was before you change it). Beth will then appear in her room for the Rachel's stuff quest. After you finish that, you should set variable 70 back to what it was.

Reactions: DcPain

Vergilius96

Apr 12, 2018
can you suggest me a game like this one but more like anime type ? doesn't matter what gameplay or the animation just the concept of it

DcPain

May 14, 2018
You had to have already had sex with Rachel before you start preparing for your double-date with Shasha, Sarah, and Roger where Shasha has you delete videos from Beth's computer. Resetting Rachel's love value after Shasha gives you the video quest at Beth's so that you can do Rachel's quest to get her stuff from Beth will result in Beth never appearing in her room because of the value of the variable controlling the preparations for the double-date.

If you have completed Rachel and Shasha's quest line (after the double-date), you can temporarily set variable 70 "Preparativos cita" to 0 (note what the value was before you change it). Beth will then appear in her room for the Rachel's stuff quest. After you finish that, you should set variable 70 back to what it was.
Thank you!

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
Please can someone guide me how to set those? I did read instructions. Didn't work at all
  • Set switch 911 "hABLAR CON MAFIE dAISY" to False.
  • Set variable 619 "Reputacion gENTLEMAN" to 0.

Sindrom303

Mar 9, 2018
Upload the save file in a post and I can help you.
thanks dude, this is my save file, just ask tyna after school,

did laura have repeated scene? i have done all laura walkthrough, then when at weekend morning, when mc peep laura, its have option to walk in, but after mc fingering laura ass, its get blacksreen, can anyone help me?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i didn't get the scene with maria after getting caught. how many days will i be grounded for? I'm new to this game
You only have to do chores 4 times. The MC said to check out the diary on her computer. IF you get really stuck, follow this .

Reactions: Dark Naughtylus

buzzlig

May 2, 2018
Hey guys
Where is Morgan's dad? I do the Sandra quest, its said "Morgan's dad is a cop. I should go see him". But where's he?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes