DcPain

May 14, 2018
I am close to desperation now, tried to change every single variable with 0 points , but nothing changes relationship lvl with Maria : /

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Could someone give me an advise, please?

"3. On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her."

What to do if she tells me to leave her alone?
Maria has new v1.6 quest material that occurs before the beach scene. This is when you are grounded and must do a sequence of chores and then events before you can do the weekend beach scene. Follow this .
I often see variable names instead of numbers, how do you find out which is which?
The variable names can only be directly found when you open the game in the RPG Maker MV application or you interpret the raw JSON files yourself. The OP walkthrough has a list of the most influential variables and names.
I am close to desperation now, tried to change every single variable with 0 points , but nothing changes relationship lvl with Maria : /
There is no relation value for Maria. She is controlled by a set of quest state variables, switches, and event self-switches.

Reactions: DcPain

DcPain

May 14, 2018
Maria has new v1.6 quest material that occurs before the beach scene. This is when you are grounded and must do a sequence of chores and then events before you can do the weekend beach scene. Follow this .
Thank you, mini-walkthrough helped!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Amy is not showing up in the basement for me to continue. Is there any solution to that? BTW I am going to find her in the afternoon. Just to be clear

attilas

May 16, 2018
could not someone send a save? but only if you have sarah, jet, and sharon and you are at the part mari. PLEASEE ANYONE :'( I have often resumed because I have broken it and I have come to it for a long time :(

DcPain

May 14, 2018
Maria say: Leave me alone, please. I try evertyhing
Is there a fix for Maria not appearing after 45 days when she is supposed to wait for a player at the doors?

heg

May 8, 2018
Is there a way to replay scenes or do you have to start over? Like in most games you can rewatch scenes on the computer or something

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Is there a way to replay scenes or do you have to start over? Like in most games you can rewatch scenes on the computer or something
Most scenes can be replayed by visiting/dating the girls again, but not all of them. I did not check for a gallery, no idea if there is something like that.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a fix for Maria not appearing after 45 days when she is supposed to wait for a player at the doors?
No, because you must finish the Maria lab computer quest before your father is scheduled to return home on day 30. If you fail at this, you've blocked the main quest line and must load a save previous to Maria's quest and day 30.

Hello everyone, does anyone know what to do after having locked the priest of the church?
After you exit the church, Jason quite clearly tells you he was successful and that you should bring a bottle of wine to his house at night.

could not someone send a save? but only if you have sarah, jet, and sharon and you are at the part mari. PLEASEE ANYONE :'( I have often resumed because I have broken it and I have come to it for a long time :(
Look and ask for saves on the . That's precisely why we have a , so people can make .

Amy is not showing up in the basement for me to continue. Is there any solution to that? BTW I am going to find her in the afternoon. Just to be clear
There are MANY situation where Amy should appear in the basement. Could you be a touch more specific? That is, could you kindly describe just about anything about your current quest and why you think the next step is to meet Amy in the basement so that we have just the slightest of clues as to what the heck you're talking about?

Reactions: Q Who

Mikle

May 25, 2017
You need to have unlocked the beggar shop to get access to this item (at least without save editing) which means you need to finish up Sarah's quest chain up to the point where you have chosen either Sarah or Shasha.

Once you have done that give the beggar the following and the shop will be unlocked

a pair of Maria's used panties (found in the washing machine at 18:00 hours)
a bottle of whisky (buy this at the food shop in east town)
some sausages (buy this at the food shop in east town)

once you have done all this then you can buy the Anir root from him.
Oh!!!! Thank you!!!

Feb 9, 2018
I'm stuck at 2 different parts.
1: I trained at the gym, and the trainer said "you are all done lessons", and other chick says that im not strong enough. Where to go from there?
2: Amy is in the basement and when I talk to her she just says "Get Out Loser". But the game says to try and find aplace to talk with her.
Where to go from there?
Please and Thank You

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm stuck at 2 different parts.
1: I trained at the gym, and the trainer said "you are all done lessons", and other chick says that im not strong enough. Where to go from there?
You have to progress your father's quests to start the Crime Boss quest so that their facilities are available for additional training.
2: Amy is in the basement and when I talk to her she just says "Get Out Loser". But the game says to try and find aplace to talk with her.
Where to go from there?
Please and Thank You
What you actually mean to ask is: After taking the picture of Amy's boyfriend with Chloe, how do I give her the picture when she will only tell me to get lost when she is in the basement? Really, is that so hard? After she tells you to "Get out! Loser!", enter your room after midnight and you will send her the picture over the WhatsApp picture sharing app. Teenage drama ensues.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes