DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So...after the beach scene with Maria and the titjob scene in the bedroom, i was supposed to go to Maria's workplace with her on monday, but i don't have the slightest idea to "how", after i woke up in the morning after the titjob scene she is no where to be found in the house, plz help me here because i already tried everything
She will be blocking the door out of the house in the morning. However, you must get to that point before day 30.

Maria can only be once fuck?
No. She will randomly come to you at night and is eventually available at certain times in the laundry room.

You've already been given a detailed answer several times. Follow these to make those edits and quit spamming the forum. If you can't manage those instructions, get a neighboring eight year old to do it for you.

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
You have to finish Maria's lab computer quest before day 30 or your father will never come home and you can get stuck where you are in your own home. Maria MUST take you to the lab computer quest in the morning, you MUST NOT go there yourself.

The Zoodra card has nothing to do with any of Amy's quests. You do have to get and deliver that card before you can start Amy's quest.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    9. In the morning before 09:00 talk to Sarah in the kitchen of your home. She will tell you that herself and Shasha need to speak with you at school.​

"and nothing" does not tell us what you or she did. You get a chore in the morning and are sent to school. You are not allowed recess and school ends. You must do the chore sometime in the afternoon. You can not visit any girls, like Rachel, but you can go to your job. In the evening, Maria will acknowledge you did your chore and give you back some of your money. The next morning, you get another chore.

"Stucks in a loop of asking same questions and same scene" does not tell us what questions and what scene is looping. State exactly where you are, what is said, and when it loops. I presume you are in Nesrot's office with Nesrot and Jaquilline, and that you've just come back from servicing one of the four clients so that you can use Chloe to get a picture of Amy's boyfriend.

At that point, make a save and of variable 56. It should be 16. If the value is 17 or 18 and Jaquiline has not brought Chloe into the room, you are stuck because of several event self-switches. You can fix this by by-passing Chloe's entrance scene:
  1. Break the loop again, go to the Commercial District, and position yourself outside apartment building #7. It is in the NW just south of The Club. Position yourself next to the west corner street light just on the right side (next to it with no squares in between). Save and make some edits.
  2. Set variable 56 to 19.
  3. If you would have paid Chloe with sex instead of money (remember, she is male so that would've been a gay scene), set switch 275 on.

Gifts can only be given to a couple of girls from the home visit menu (Talk, then Gift). This is the old home visit system and Rachel's home visits were re-written. However, do not date Rachel (using your phone) after the first required date or else her love value will be advanced beyond the values needed to do her home visit quests.
Thanks for your reply on my post,

Do I need to start a replay from scratch? or is there any idea or a cheat for how to go back in days?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for your reply on my post,

Do I need to start a replay from scratch? or is there any idea or a cheat for how to go back in days?
Unfortunately, the state of the main quests relies on many variables, switches, and event self-switches making it almost impossible to simply edit your way back. You need a save from before the Maria lab computer quest. Look or ask for one on the .

Reactions: meepo125

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello everyone, how did the training to fight begin?
How can I talk to Tyna? she just says '' get lost ''
  • Section 15: Tyna
    1. In order to begin the quest with Tyna you must first take the job at Amaria's goods and then work on that job for 50 20 days. See Appendix A for information on Jobs and Appendix D for skipping this requirement.​

Reactions: Sven R Knight

Sven R Knight

Apr 30, 2018
  • Section 15: Tyna
    1. In order to begin the quest with Tyna you must first take the job at Amaria's goods and then work on that job for 50 20 days. See Appendix A for information on Jobs and Appendix D for skipping this requirement.​
I'll try, Thank you! :)

Sven R Knight

Apr 30, 2018
Hello everyone, someone knows when "the thief" arrives to steal money from me? I already gave the third card to Sarah and she has not arrived :/

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello everyone, someone knows when "the thief" arrives to steal money from me? I already gave the third card to Sarah and she has not arrived :/
You also have to visit Maria at night in her room when she is sleeping and try to play with her in her sleep. She starts to wake up and you realize that you need to work on your stealth.

Reactions: Sven R Knight

wolfshot

Oct 3, 2017
I finished Maria`s Quest,only be once fuck
And then she won't come to me in the evenings. I tried for several nights.
:'(

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I finished Maria`s Quest,only be once fuck
And then she won't come to me in the evenings. I tried for several nights.
:'(
  • You and Maria had to have gone and talked to Chang about Warren's gang wanting to steal the Xenex.
  • You had to have given Maria the Special orgasm when you had sex with her the first time.
  • It has to be after midnight.
  • It is then only a 1 in 5 chance each night.

wolfshot

Oct 3, 2017
  • You and Maria had to have gone and talked to Chang about Warren's gang wanting to steal the Xenex.
  • You had to have given Maria the Special orgasm when you had sex with her the first time.
  • It has to be after midnight.
  • It is then only a 1 in 5 chance each night.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
If you really wanna get help here in these forums, you should "speak" english. It increases the chance that you get the help that you wanted.

Google-translate:
Si realmente quieres obtener ayuda aquí en estos foros, debes "hablar" inglés. Aumenta las posibilidades de que obtenga la ayuda que deseaba.

Sven R Knight

Apr 30, 2018
[QUOTE = "Cyrus, post: 77928, member: 34058"] Claro, déjame ver si tienes un guardado en el que no completé el juego porque guardo el juego si el juego completo [/ QUOTE]
If you really wanna get help here in these forums, you should "speak" english. It increases the chance that you get the help that you wanted.

Google-translate:
Si realmente quieres obtener ayuda aquí en estos foros, debes "hablar" inglés. Aumenta las posibilidades de que obtenga la ayuda que deseaba.
I wrote in English but the translator is in automatic, he transformed what I wrote into Spanish: '(

Sven R Knight

Apr 30, 2018

Google-translate:
I know, thanks

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I thank for the fast reply in the last question, but now once again i'm stuck, now is with Jet's quest, plz don't say that it was needed to complete before Maria's lab quest and the dad's return in the day after, because i know i have to talk to her in the bookstore at night, i tried every "nighttimes" 19:00, 20:00 and 21:00, but it keep saying that it was closed and i tried in weekends days and in week days too, but nothing. Just for saying, that i got to the point that i tell the truth to Maria about dad and i completed all Jet's specials lessons weeks before. For another instance, how i get the Jet's photo that the walkthrought tell i need to use after the Sarah scene in the bedroom?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes