Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I thank for the fast reply in the last question, but now once again i'm stuck, now is with Jet's quest, plz don't say that it was needed to complete before Maria's lab quest and the dad's return in the day after, because i know i have to talk to her in the bookstore at night, i tried every "nighttimes" 19:00, 20:00 and 21:00, but it keep saying that it was closed and i tried in weekends days and in week days too, but nothing. Just for saying, that i got to the point that i tell the truth to Maria about dad and i completed all Jet's specials lessons weeks before. For another instance, how i get the Jet's photo that the walkthrought tell i need to use after the Sarah scene in the bedroom?
1) Did you complete Sarah's chain up to the point where you got her the Zoodra card?
2) Did you complete all of Jet's special lessons?

You needed to have done both of these before you can save Jet.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
1) Did you complete Sarah's chain up to the point where you got her the Zoodra card?
2) Did you complete all of Jet's special lessons?

You needed to have done both of these before you can save Jet.
Yep, i'm certain of it, i finished Jet's lessons really before day 29 (day where i completed Maria's lab quest) and i got Sarah and Sasha's scene in the bedroom day 27, so i'm sure i got everything covered up for the mission.
Other thing, tried completing Jet's quest in the weekend of day 28 instead of going with Maria's job, just for the sake of trying it, i know i lost Maria's questline bcz of this, but i've got another savefile for that, so even when completing Jet's quest i could not processed bcz of the missed Jet's picture in the morning post the scene with Sarah in your room (the one after the hospital), so even then i can't visit Jet in her house. I'm really mad with the game bcz of how much uncertanty it has and how hard it is to coop with all the simultaneous questlines

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Yep, i'm certain of it, i finished Jet's lessons really before day 29 (day where i completed Maria's lab quest) and i got Sarah and Sasha's scene in the bedroom day 27, so i'm sure i got everything covered up for the mission.
Other thing, tried completing Jet's quest in the weekend of day 28 instead of going with Maria's job, just for the sake of trying it, i know i lost Maria's questline bcz of this, but i've got another savefile for that, so even when completing Jet's quest i could not processed bcz of the missed Jet's picture in the morning post the scene with Sarah in your room (the one after the hospital), so even then i can't visit Jet in her house. I'm really mad with the game bcz of how much uncertanty it has and how hard it is to coop with all the simultaneous questlines
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 9: Jet
    2. You must complete the Sarah quest through number 16 (Section 2) before you can continue Jet's Quest. When you do this and have completed all of Jet's lessons. Visit the bookstore at night.​
Note: You must complete Jet's special training through level 5 and not to level 5. Continue training endurance and ability at level 5 until it says you can not gain any further benefit.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
If you really wanna get help here in these forums, you should "speak" english. It increases the chance that you get the help that you wanted.
Google-translate
Os ydych chi wir eisiau cael help yma yn y fforymau hyn, dylech chi "siarad" Saesneg. Mae'n cynyddu'r siawns y cewch y cymorth yr oeddech ei eisiau.

In Welsh - because it had to be done. :closedtongue:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
When i ask about date they says see you in squire ? help me please where is squire
You can go out on a date only with Rachel and Carol, when they say you "see you in square" you go there automatically.
Which means you asked to go out to other characters you can't date yet.

Reactions: lee4k4k

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 9: Jet
    2. You must complete the Sarah quest through number 16 (Section 2) before you can continue Jet's Quest. When you do this and have completed all of Jet's lessons. Visit the bookstore at night.​
Note: You must complete Jet's special training through level 5 and not to level 5. Continue training endurance and ability at level 5 until it says you can not gain any further benefit.
That's exactly what i said in my comment, that's nothing wrong with the requirements, i did ALL Jet's lessons and gave the Zoodra card to Sarah.
My problem is that after i complete Maria's lab quest by day 29, Jet's quest somerrow become bugged and it keeps saying that the store is closed so i can't help her against the bandit that was raping her.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
She will be blocking the door out of the house in the morning. However, you must get to that point before day 30.

No. She will randomly come to you at night and is eventually available at certain times in the laundry room.

You've already been given a detailed answer several times. Follow these to make those edits and quit spamming the forum. If you can't manage those instructions, get a neighboring eight year old to do it for you.
When is Maria available in the laundry,I though that was only once in the beggar quest

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how to fuck maria in the laundry? i complete the quests and i fuck with maria my room
In order to fuck in the laundry you need to do the following and have completed the following

1) Do Nadine's chain up to the point where you have to get the statue from Rachel's mother. When at this point you need to take the beggar into the shower and get him read for the date. While this is going on you talk to Maria in the laundry room.

However in order to fuck her here you need to have completed the following

2) Done Maria's quest chain up to the point where you have to tell her the truth or cover

a) Tell truth otherwise this scene is forever locked

and

b) do the special on Maria while you are fucking her otherwise the scene is forever locked.

Reactions: wrarar

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
this is a known bug. To get pass it you will need a copy of the previous version. When you get that do the following.

1) Open the previous version and create a dummy save in the exact same place that you have your save in 1.6 (Example if your save with 1.6 is in slot 5 you need to save in slot 5 in 1.5)

2) Copy and paste your 1.6 save into the save folder for 1.5

3) Play the game as you would normally and get past the pussy fight.

4) Save the game, and copy and paste your save now past the bug into 1.6
thanks it worked fine :D

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes