Sven R Knight

Apr 30, 2018
Go and check the lockers in corridors of school.

Yes there is: Amy will dump the gay boyfriend. (ok, it is only one click-through but still it gives some promises for future...)
I have not found it yet, but I found one outside the school in the morning and I already unlock the last action with Maria when I visit her at night, thanks :)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This time I will not mind restarting my game if the school system is really good.
Problems I can foresee is that there will be gamebreaking bugs that we will be stuck with until the update after it seeing as if it isn't backwards compatible. I just hope that Beth's chain has enough effort put into it (Like Nadine's) cause personally while some might like her as I pointed out I see her as canon fodder and would have rather have seen Amy and Laura get the update. and for Ms. Turner like most people mentioned with Sandra she was even more forgettable than Beth.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
What order of girls is the most efficient to not miss content? Is the Maria/Dad quest lines the only ones that work on a timer? (needing to complete part of Maria's before day 30 and then being tied into the dad quest line when he arrives)

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
What order of girls is the most efficient to not miss content? Is the Maria/Dad quest lines the only ones that work on a timer? (needing to complete part of Maria's before day 30 and then being tied into the dad quest line when he arrives)
Sarah too.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Good game but this updatehas a huge problem, if you follow brenda path up to the ketamine point, before Mrs Taylor send you to Pharmacy than you can get the Ketamine but Laura is locked an no more interactions with her no metter what she just stand there doing nothing and you can't get Taylor's package and Laura's path. this mean that Brenda MUST be left for last and also the issue between Carol and taylor is still there meaning that doing things with Carol mess with Taylor path and if you reach a flag point value, the quest is fucked up.

What this game is missing is a good programming and testing, or has been rushed, hope to see more effort in programming and testing if i have to consider pladging it

Sandra Partial walkthrough:

Step1 : give her money until you reach the max lvl (15)
Step 2: speak with her outside the school
Step 3: go to her home in new............. during afternoon and speak with her, she will give you a task.
Step 4: go to east town and pay him 200
Step 5: go back to her enjoy and another task, exit her home in new... and go just left speak with him pay him 300
Step 6: back to her, enjoy, another task go to car wash and he'll ask you to grab two packages, do it, go back to him
Step 6: back to her, enjoy, another task in high..... but this time you need to wait for your father to be back, to be able to speak with morgan's father.

i will update if no one does

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
The game started to lag every time I exit my room/house/area also whenever there's a cutscene, it's getting annoying. It wasn't like this when I played the previous versions.
Does anyone know how to fix this please?

Sven R Knight

Apr 30, 2018
Hello everyone, does anyone know why when I return to the comic shop Shasha tells me that Jazmine is waiting for me in the office but the next door is closed? Does Jazmine have her office somewhere else? help me please

Huisie

May 9, 2018
Hi, all

First-time poster after discovering this game several weeks ago. Have been browsing through this thread and it's very useful info to learn the ropes and the differences since 1.4 walkthrough by Ballzak (great job that!). Due to help found here was able to work through Maria quest and onto Dad quest, but haven't prgressed beyond Day 35.

Apologies in advance if my questions have already been answered. I have searched but cannot find answers to these below.

Question 1:
Have completed Jet lessons, rescued her, found photo and called her, visited her, learned of her document issues. When I try getting docs from Annie Garrison's house, no matter what day/time I start the mission and break into her house, it ends after midnight but the day doesn't change.
Am I meant to be doing this after meeting Warren only?

Question 2:
Have also tried starting the Ms Taylor quest, as soon as possible after getting 3rd Tinymon card from Ronald (well before Day 30). However, this appears to go pear-shaped. I don't get the steady progression as in the Ballzak walkthrough - one time, she didn't ask me to buy wine but went on to Laura pharmacy visit (which appeared to screw this up, too). Also, the love level with her goes from 0 to 500 after just a few visits. Should this be held off until after completing Maria and Dad quests? Sorry I'm not more specific but this quest goes off the rails in various ways each time I try doing it.

Observation with Rachel:
After visiting Rachel at home enough that you do 2nd interactive anal with her, your love level shoots up to 2000 and you start to get a menu of options. Choosing certain of these options sets your level back to 203 and you have to redo errands for her, like going to Beth (again). For instance, choosing paizuri as recommended in Ballzak walkthrough resets your love level but not "playing with her", "vaginal" or "anal".

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, all

First-time poster after discovering this game several weeks ago. Have been browsing through this thread and it's very useful info to learn the ropes and the differences since 1.4 walkthrough by Ballzak (great job that!). Due to help found here was able to work through Maria quest and onto Dad quest, but haven't prgressed beyond Day 35.

Apologies in advance if my questions have already been answered. I have searched but cannot find answers to these below.

Question 1:
Have completed Jet lessons, rescued her, found photo and called her, visited her, learned of her document issues. When I try getting docs from Annie Garrison's house, no matter what day/time I start the mission and break into her house, it ends after midnight but the day doesn't change.
Am I meant to be doing this after meeting Warren only?

Question 2:
Have also tried starting the Ms Taylor quest, as soon as possible after getting 3rd Tinymon card from Ronald (well before Day 30). However, this appears to go pear-shaped. I don't get the steady progression as in the Ballzak walkthrough - one time, she didn't ask me to buy wine but went on to Laura pharmacy visit (which appeared to screw this up, too). Also, the love level with her goes from 0 to 500 after just a few visits. Should this be held off until after completing Maria and Dad quests? Sorry I'm not more specific but this quest goes off the rails in various ways each time I try doing it.

Observation with Rachel:
After visiting Rachel at home enough that you do 2nd interactive anal with her, your love level shoots up to 2000 and you start to get a menu of options. Choosing certain of these options sets your level back to 203 and you have to redo errands for her, like going to Beth (again). For instance, choosing paizuri as recommended in Ballzak walkthrough resets your love level but not "playing with her", "vaginal" or "anal".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
anyone can help me with amy quest ? after i sent her the picture of her gay bf then scene at east town she mad with her gay bf ..and dump him, what should i next ? thanks in advance

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Man... This game's walkthrough is impossible to follow

Stuck at Nesrot ["In evening Jaqueline appear and rape you" (?)] and Amy quest how to continue after watching Chloe fuck her bf?

Gotenks

May 21, 2018
I have a problem with Maria quest.

When I talk to her at the beach she only replies with "Leave me alone please". Therefore I can´t get the swimsuit out of the closet.

Help would be appreciated.

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
I have a problem with Maria quest.

When I talk to her at the beach she only replies with "Leave me alone please". Therefore I can´t get the swimsuit out of the closet.

Help would be appreciated.
You have to talk with her at night in her dorm. Also walkthrough says +15 stealth, so try that before

ayorasta87

Apr 13, 2018
problem : maria never show up in front door to giving a task after i clear rachel main quest and sarah main quest first.
(based on following walkthrough in the first page) : after get the package (maria quest 1), next morning before mc going to school, she will stand at the front door to giving a task. but in my situation, after get the package for maria, she never show up in front door.

trigger (?) : when mc told to picking up package maria in the morning, i choose going to school to play next rachel quest instead pick up the package.

Huisie

May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, Kertug - Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions so thoroughly.

I also saw a post you made about order of progress through game. You said to complete Rachel after Dad + Maria, then move on to Jet + Sarah + Sharon. However, you can't then raise your endurance + ability to give Aunt ahegao during Maria questline. as you haven't done Jet training.

Currently, I haven't proceeded past day 35. Before Day 30, I have completed Rachel, visited Maria's work, given 4th Tnymon to Sarah & Shasha, completed Jet training and stealth training, done Daisy + Beth recess quests, done 7-9 days Amaria shifts, rescued Jet, called her after finding pic, visited her at night and retrieved panties to break into Annie's house.

My Question 1:
I will need to make a save to post for you to look at, thanks for offering. Will post as soon as I can.

My Question 2 - Ms Taylor:

Thank you for that advice. I have tried fitting in Ms Taylor's quest, starting wih rescuing her from Ronald, into the workflow I posted above but it always goes wrong in some way. Shoudl I hold off on rescuing her until after completing Dad+Maria?

Re Rachel:
FYI, in case it helps anyone - it seems you can also choose "playing with her" when you get the list of options after raising love to 2000 without love resetting to 203 - which appears to be a montage of earlier stuff when seducing her.

Gotenks

May 21, 2018
You have to talk with her at night in her dorm. Also walkthrough says +15 stealth, so try that before
I have the +15 stealth, but how can I talk to her at night in her dorm?
In the living room she only replies with "have your done your homework" and in the bedroom I can do the stuff when I have the proper amount of stealth.

Any other room/time I have to find her.

Thanks

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes