partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
hello, do you know where to find the suspicious package at school?
Go and check the lockers in corridors of school.

Is there anything for Amy yet past taking the photo of her boyfriend?
Yes there is: Amy will dump the gay boyfriend. (ok, it is only one click-through but still it gives some promises for future...)

Reactions: Sven R Knight

Grymmz

May 20, 2018
Go and check the lockers in corridors of school.

Yes there is: Amy will dump the gay boyfriend. (ok, it is only one click-through but still it gives some promises for future...)
Thanks for the response. Where do I find her to give her the photo? When I talk to her in East town she just tells me to get lost

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Try find her in Home after School hours. An easy task actually. And don't spend next night in some sinful nocturnal activities but sleep your night like a good boy ;).

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
how to fuck maria in the laundry? i complete the quests and i fuck with maria my room
You have to done Nadines quest. You take Beggar in your bathroom and then you come in laundry. If you missed this episode You will never have sex in laundry with Maria

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
How to proceed Daisy's quest after stealing other girls' uniforms? If I try to speak with her in her room she answers only 'Sorry I'm not ready'.
Go to sleep before 24:00 hours she send you a message, visi her next day. Do that every time she tells you I'm not ready.

Sven R Knight

Apr 30, 2018
Hello everyone, someone knows why after doing the work of Jasmine and Shasha tells me that she is waiting for me in her office, does she say that it is closed? please

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Just started a clean game in 1.6, but im stuck with Maria's quest. Jaqueline already stole my money and i gave oral sex to maria one night. Next thing is supossed to be the first beach scene, but when i talk to her she tells me to leave her alone
Any tips ¿?

Edit: Found it. Had to talk with her in her room in the afternoon

snappjaz

Apr 24, 2018
I thank for the fast reply in the last question, but now once again i'm stuck, now is with Jet's quest, plz don't say that it was needed to complete before Maria's lab quest and the dad's return in the day after, because i know i have to talk to her in the bookstore at night, i tried every "nighttimes" 19:00, 20:00 and 21:00, but it keep saying that it was closed and i tried in weekends days and in week days too, but nothing. Just for saying, that i got to the point that i tell the truth to Maria about dad and i completed all Jet's specials lessons weeks before. For another instance, how i get the Jet's photo that the walkthrought tell i need to use after the Sarah scene in the bedroom?

Try at 23.00

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
You can go out on a date only with Rachel and Carol, when they say you "see you in square" you go there automatically.
Which means you asked to go out to other characters you can't date yet.
Thanks
You can go out on a date only with Rachel and Carol, when they say you "see you in square" you go there automatically.
Which means you asked to go out to other characters you can't date yet.

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
After helping Maria in the Otter quest and talking with her and the other woman infront of the elevators, it takes me directly to home and tells me I have to talk with Maria.

Shes doing yoga in the living room, but i cant talk with her about the Otter files. I doesnt let me get out of house because I have not talked to her. Is this a bug?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
After helping Maria in the Otter quest and talking with her and the other woman infront of the elevators, it takes me directly to home and tells me I have to talk with Maria.

Shes doing yoga in the living room, but i cant talk with her about the Otter files. I doesnt let me get out of house because I have not talked to her. Is this a bug?
No you just past day 30, Maria's quest (1st part) must finish before day 30.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Try at 23.00
You know that is maybe, just maybe, impossible to go at 23:00 without messing with the game file, right? Every 22:00 i get transported to my room and the time automticlly shifts to 23:00 so i can't go anywhere, but the Old Quatters at 23:00

Grymmz

May 20, 2018
Try find her in Home after School hours. An easy task actually. And don't spend next night in some sinful nocturnal activities but sleep your night like a good boy ;).
Hmmm the next day I can find her in the basement but she refuses to talk to me and it says I need to find another way to talk to her but she never shows up anywhere else in the house I can interact with. Only the bathroom or at dawn in bed

I stumbled across the answer I think by accident. It seems like you need to have the tv event where you look at her ass before this will trigger. As soon as I did that and slept I got the event. Sorry for the bother but the stickied walkthrough was never updated with the info

american

Apr 24, 2017
Hmmm the next day I can find her in the basement but she refuses to talk to me and it says I need to find another way to talk to her but she never shows up anywhere else in the house I can interact with. Only the bathroom or at dawn in bed

I stumbled across the answer I think by accident. It seems like you need to have the tv event where you look at her ass before this will trigger. As soon as I did that and slept I got the event. Sorry for the bother but the stickied walkthrough was never updated with the info
Ok last time I send this for Amy quest ok and just don't be lazy ok I know it may take you time to searcg thru threads but it is akready been list around page 630 to 650 ok but here is it
Amy Quest end for v1.6 fix
1) go to the basement during the evening hours where she will tell you to go away.
2) During the dawning hours go into her room and interact with her.

From here it will have you send the pic to Amy and the story will continue.

After said cutscene go to the commerical neighborhood at night and the last bit of her story line (for this update) will play.

dusau

Jun 7, 2017
thank you so much, it worked for me.
Hello everyone for all he had a black screen when you ask nina(Nina´s Mafia) for pussy fight when she leaves the room go 7stepps-Down,6stepps-Right,1stepps-Up,12stepps-Down,12stepps-Right,3stepps-Down,2stepps-Right. and yo arrive the fight and no black screen.

(Chang´s Mafia) 6stepps-Down,6stepps-Right,1stepps-Up,4stepps-Down,7stepps-Right,6stepps-Down,9stepps-Right.
(Nesrot´s and Warren´s Mafia)it not work when you coming in the training room game crash.
[with stepps i mean arrow Keys]

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes