Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
There are MANY situation where Amy should appear in the basement. Could you be a touch more specific? That is, could you kindly describe just about anything about your current quest and why you think the next step is to meet Amy in the basement so that we have just the slightest of clues as to what the heck you're talking about?
I have had a bug like the ms taylor and rachel where the first anal sex seems to not be registered. I had to do the part where I discover her BF in nesrots twice. It also happened with Daisy where it repeated the fight scene in the front of the school twice. My new problem is that the screen goes black when i go challenge the russian gang member to enter the pussy fights. Thank you for responding. I almost forgot, I completed the original amy quest, but dont know where to proceed from there. Should I be going to the basement to look for her in the afternoon to continue her quest?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have had a bug like the ms taylor and rachel where the first anal sex seems to not be registered. I had to do the part where I discover her BF in nesrots twice. It also happened with Daisy where it repeated the fight scene in the front of the school twice. My new problem is that the screen goes black when i go challenge the russian gang member to enter the pussy fights. Thank you for responding. I almost forgot, I completed the original amy quest, but dont know where to proceed from there. Should I be going to the basement to look for her in the afternoon to continue her quest?
For the repeated scenes: It sounds like you are suffering from a corrupted game state due to careless save file editing. I would recommend less editing and more playing.

The black screen bug with gang leaders taking you to the test fight to get your slot in the upcoming Pussy Fights is known and seems to have to do with BoN using a parallel event where he should be using an autorun event. However, that doesn't help you. It seems to be intermittent on some computers and you can get past it by reloading the save until it clears. For some, this never works. @Mistress_Kixen has a method involving using a v1.5 installation to get past the bug. Use the forum search to find those posts.

As to your original question and your updated information: I have no idea what you mean by "original amy quest" or which situation is requiring you to see her in the basement in the afternoon as there are several. Would you please describe what you are supposed to be doing with Amy? In other words, in which of the many Amy quests are you stuck? Are you trying to tell her about seeing her boyfriend in the Hornet's Pub? Are you trying to get her keys to copy? Are you trying to return her keys after copying? Are you trying to show her the picture you took of her boyfriend with Chloe? etc.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
For the repeated scenes: It sounds like you are suffering from a corrupted game state due to careless save file editing. I would recommend less editing and more playing.

The black screen bug with gang leaders taking you to the test fight to get your slot in the upcoming Pussy Fights is known and seems to have to do with BoN using a parallel event where he should be using an autorun event. However, that doesn't help you. It seems to be intermittent on some computers and you can get past it by reloading the save until it clears. For some, this never works. @Mistress_Kixen has a method involving using a v1.5 installation to get past the bug. Use the forum search to find those posts.

As to your original question and your updated information: I have no idea what you mean by "original amy quest" or which situation is requiring you to see her in the basement in the afternoon as there are several. Would you please describe what you are supposed to be doing with Amy? In other words, in which of the many Amy quests are you stuck? Are you trying to tell her about seeing her boyfriend in the Hornet's Pub? Are you trying to get her keys to copy? Are you trying to return her keys after copying? Are you trying to show her the picture you took of her boyfriend with Chloe? etc.
The original amy quest ended when you got the picture of her boyfriend with the she male, Chloe. I was able to find her in the basement at night now and got through her dumping her boyfriend. Now I just see her kneeling in the basement saying nothing. Is there anymore content for her?
BTW this is the first time I have gotten the bug at this junction, the pre fight to earn the spot. I normally dont get any of the bugs, this update seems bad.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The original amy quest ended when you got the picture of her boyfriend with the she male, Chloe. I was able to find her in the basement at night now and got through her dumping her boyfriend. Now I just see her kneeling in the basement saying nothing. Is there anymore content for her?
BTW this is the first time I have gotten the bug at this junction, the pre fight to earn the spot. I normally dont get any of the bugs, this update seems bad.
After the East Town scene when Amy dumps her boyfriend, go to the Commercial District at night and Amy will pick you up for a date. This is the last scene in the current Amy quest content.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Did you go to the commerical neighborhood at night after this? If not then go there and you will get the next part of Amy's quest.

a.12345

Mar 9, 2018
I'm on Daisy's quest in v.1.6. I have to talk to daisy near the school's basket ball court but MC says to increase fighting ability to deal with Christan standing 2 Squares away. What to do?
Also, Dad says to improve the aim and practice Shooting.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
I'm on Daisy's quest in v.1.6. I have to talk to daisy near the school's basket ball court but MC says to increase fighting ability to deal with Christan standing 2 Squares away. What to do?
Also, Dad says to improve the aim and practice Shooting.
Finish the pussyfight tournament, after that there shouldnt be a problem beating christian.
In chinatown is a weaponstore, there you can practice your shootingskills.

a.12345

Mar 9, 2018
Right now Aim is not used in anything and that Aim training is in some cases bugged; It'll stuck in one picture allowing exiting through loading though. And Christian will hurt you anyway regardless of Pussyfight results. But fighting skills are needed anyway to even get that scene through so go and train with your Mafia.
How will I get to train with mafia?

attilas

May 16, 2018
Maria has new v1.6 quest material that occurs before the beach scene. This is when you are grounded and must do a sequence of chores and then events before you can do the weekend beach scene. Follow this .

The variable names can only be directly found when you open the game in the RPG Maker MV application or you interpret the raw JSON files yourself. The OP walkthrough has a list of the most influential variables and names.

There is no relation value for Maria. She is controlled by a set of quest state variables, switches, and event self-switches.
Where's bullzak full walkthrough?

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
how do i give gifts?
and i have a problem with going further with rachel, she doesn't ask me to get comics

i can't find those answer anywhere

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
how do i give gifts?
and i have a problem with going further with rachel, she doesn't ask me to get comics

You can't give gifts, to go further after 1st date (when Maria catching you) with her you must visit her at home only , do not go to another date.

Reactions: MrLiusss

a.12345

Mar 9, 2018
What I found out is that, while doing Sarah's quest till the point you get a card from Jazmine and give to Sarah, you can't trigger Jet's quest, then after triggering Jet's Quest till the point you reach home and have the scene with Sarah. Amy comes up to your room and interrupt you and Sarah which trigger's Amy's quest.

Now while doing Amy's quest till the point where I have to choose a client for Nestrot's job, everything goes perfect but after coming back to the pub from the client, the game automatically Stucks in a loop of asking same question and same scene. I used my phone and asked for a date with Rachel to get out of loop.

What should I do to reach Derek's home and meet Chloe there for the proof to show Amy?

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
Very nice game, but i need some HELP please :)

After going to Maria's office and copy the required files, the character talks to Maria out of the office and then he goes home & says : I need to talk to Maria, but Maria doesn't appear.

What can I do to proceed?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Very nice game, but i need some HELP please :)

After going to Maria's office and copy the required files, the character talks to Maria out of the office and then he goes home & says : I need to talk to Maria, but Maria doesn't appear.

What can I do to proceed?
You have to finish Maria's lab computer quest before day 30 or your father will never come home and you can get stuck where you are in your own home. Maria MUST take you to the lab computer quest in the morning, you MUST NOT go there yourself.

Wheres Zoodra card? Amy mission
The Zoodra card has nothing to do with any of Amy's quests. You do have to get and deliver that card before you can start Amy's quest.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    9. In the morning before 09:00 talk to Sarah in the kitchen of your home. She will tell you that herself and Shasha need to speak with you at school.​

I follow the walkthrough but Maria give me ONE chore and nothing
"and nothing" does not tell us what you or she did. You get a chore in the morning and are sent to school. You are not allowed recess and school ends. You must do the chore sometime in the afternoon. You can not visit any girls, like Rachel, but you can go to your job. In the evening, Maria will acknowledge you did your chore and give you back some of your money. The next morning, you get another chore.

What I found out is that, while doing Sarah's quest till the point you get a card from Jazmine and give to Sarah, you can't trigger Jet's quest, then after triggering Jet's Quest till the point you reach home and have the scene with Sarah. Amy comes up to your room and interrupt you and Sarah which trigger's Amy's quest.

Now while doing Amy's quest till the point where I have to choose a client for Nestrot's job, everything goes perfect but after coming back to the pub from the client, the game automatically Stucks in a loop of asking same question and same scene. I used my phone and asked for a date with Rachel to get out of loop.

What should I do to reach Derek's home and meet Chloe there for the proof to show Amy?
"Stucks in a loop of asking same questions and same scene" does not tell us what questions and what scene is looping. State exactly where you are, what is said, and when it loops. I presume you are in Nesrot's office with Nesrot and Jaquilline, and that you've just come back from servicing one of the four clients so that you can use Chloe to get a picture of Amy's boyfriend.

At that point, make a save and of variable 56. It should be 16. If the value is 17 or 18 and Jaquiline has not brought Chloe into the room, you are stuck because of several event self-switches. You can fix this by by-passing Chloe's entrance scene:
  1. Break the loop again, go to the Commercial District, and position yourself outside apartment building #7. It is in the NW just south of The Club. Position yourself next to the west corner street light just on the right side (next to it with no squares in between). Save and make some edits.
  2. Set variable 56 to 19.
  3. If you would have paid Chloe with sex instead of money (remember, she is male so that would've been a gay scene), set switch 275 on.

how do i give gifts?

Gifts can only be given to a couple of girls from the home visit menu (Talk, then Gift). This is the old home visit system and Rachel's home visits were re-written. However, do not date Rachel (using your phone) after the first required date or else her love value will be advanced beyond the values needed to do her home visit quests.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
So...after the beach scene with Maria and the titjob scene in the bedroom, i was supposed to go to Maria's workplace with her on monday, but i don't have the slightest idea to "how", after i woke up in the morning after the titjob scene she is no where to be found in the house, plz help me here because i already tried everything

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes