Albertrox22

Nov 29, 2017
You only have to do chores 4 times. The MC said to check out the diary on her computer. IF you get really stuck, follow this .
how to complete the Rachel quest to change answers. i'm not able to complete even with help of walkthrough

Nitrogen

May 14, 2018
Hey guys
Where is Morgan's dad? I do the Sandra quest, its said "Morgan's dad is a cop. I should go see him". But where's he?
Enter the house you see on right side of entry lounge there is a box having key of room of Morgan's father.Take it and goes up on left side in the room.On table there are some documents .All done

buzzlig

May 2, 2018
Enter the house you see on right side of entry lounge there is a box having key of room of Morgan's father.Take it and goes up on left side in the room.On table there are some documents .All done
I don't see any box, can you give me a picture, please?

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Taco taco burrito burrito?
So you are not able to speak spanish, thats fine. He is asking for the password for marias laptop.
You could have told him that you are not able to understand him or that common language in these forums is english, but you preferred racism. Nice one.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hola, alguien sabe una contraseña para la laptop de maria?
Google Translate: revise la computadora portátil de María, presione ok cuando solicite la contraseña, a las 19:00 horas diríjase a la habitación familiar marque el portátil de María (lado izquierdo), obtenga la contraseña

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
PLEASE HELP!!! I go to Mss. Taylor house at midnight, i have keys but SHE HAS CHANGED THE LOCK
Did you make copy for her keys In time when you change Rachels Answers? If you miss to make a copy in time then load a previous save if you have one because you can’t continue that quest.

DcPain

May 14, 2018
Hello guys!

Is there a description for game variables available somewhere (for save edit online)? I've found one for inventory, but not for other things.

By some reason my game is very messy, i tried to follow guide, but very often events just dont happen when they should.

F.e. , after i had sex with Rachel for the first time, i couldnt have the conversation with her about getting her cloth from Beth and following . Got endurance and sex-skill maxed, relationship to 50, love beyond 2500, but still couldnt continue. Weird part is that all sex options were available before the anal-sex scene.

After some time i've noticed that love score with her has been reset, and i could continue the progress, but... i've already had event with sex training etc.

Something like that happened with Maria - relationships were reset to 0, after i talked with her and her friend in the kitchen. And now i cant talk with her on the beach as mentioned in the guide.

I've added money with in-game cheat lamp, but other than that - nothing else.

Mikle

May 25, 2017
Please Help!! Berenda Second Missoin buy anir root and give brenda But I don't know where is Anir root. And who is Beggar?

DcPain

May 14, 2018
Please Help!! Berenda Second Missoin buy anir root and give brenda But I don't know where is Anir root. And who is Beggar?
New Neighbourhood

Cemetry

Forest (North-Western part)

Mikle

May 25, 2017
New Neighbourhood

Cemetry

Forest (North-Western part)
Hey... This is First Misson Found and Take out Flower..... I want Second Misson Buy and Take out Anir Root!!! Where This?

DcPain

May 14, 2018
Could someone give me an advise, please?

"3. On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her."

What to do if she tells me to leave her alone?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey... This is First Misson Found and Take out Flower..... I want Second Misson Buy and Take out Anir Root!!! Where This?
You need to have unlocked the beggar shop to get access to this item (at least without save editing) which means you need to finish up Sarah's quest chain up to the point where you have chosen either Sarah or Shasha.

Once you have done that give the beggar the following and the shop will be unlocked

a pair of Maria's used panties (found in the washing machine at 18:00 hours)
a bottle of whisky (buy this at the food shop in east town)
some sausages (buy this at the food shop in east town)

once you have done all this then you can buy the Anir root from him.

Reactions: Mikle
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes