DcPain

May 14, 2018
"nothing special happens" does not tell us what she is saying. If you're going to ask for advice, be specific. After seeing the scene in Daisy's house with her step-father, talking with Daisy in the afternoon in the school yard should result in the MC balking because he's not yet ready to fend off Christian looking for trouble. You must train during the Pussy Fight quest to get ready to confront Christian when trying to help Daisy.
Well, i mean that she answers with the regular phrases.
Hmm, so i need to finish another quest line, i see, thank you!

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
I've completed Sandra's recess side quest But I cant find he outside at bus stop during weekdays? Can someone guide me that ?

MrGee

Aug 22, 2017
Question 1: Is there a map that shows where everyone's house is?
Question 2: Is there a repeatable scene with Maria (other than the sneaking into her room at night)

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Question 1: Is there a map that shows where everyone's house is?
Question 2: Is there a repeatable scene with Maria (other than the sneaking into her room at night)
1 - Not that i know of ingame but the walktrough does have maps of all area's with everything on it's last pages.
2 - Sometimes after midnight she goes into the room and repeats the animated scene, have no idea what triggers it.

I ran into a bug that makes all my trained Endurance go to naught as now when i'm at a interactive scene the MC goes down in 5 seconds, and i tried to see if it was a problem on the save and it's still at 20 the stat and at Jet it says that it won't go up anymore cause it's bellow my level even level 5, anyone know a way to fix this please?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Help me with Maria and Rachel. Maria's quest is stuck at beach. MC goes to talk to her after the date with Rachel and Maria still says "leave me alone". After completing Nadine's quest Rachel let me in her house but she is not there. I can go on date with her but still she is not at her home.
You must complete the new Maria grounded quest before you can do the beach scene. See this .

Reactions: a.12345

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I've completed Sandra's recess side quest But I cant find he outside at bus stop during weekdays? Can someone guide me that ?
If you have actually completed Sandra's recess quest, she will only say "Hey <MC name>" at recess, unless you are doing someone else's recess quest that involves her.

She will be in front of the school sign on the wall to the right of the front gate after school in the afternoon and will start her home visit sequence when you talk to her. If you have already talked to her, she will still be there and say "Hi <MC name>...". You then need to visit her at her home.

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
Visit your mafia and talk to Jaqueline, Svetlana, Sayuki or Bliss depending on which mafia you belong to.

I tried talk to Bliss but She said sorry the jobs is in next updates.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Visit your mafia and talk to Jaqueline, Svetlana, Sayuki or Bliss depending on which mafia you belong to.

I tried talk to Bliss but She said sorry the jobs is in next updates.
A known bug with Warren's mafia. When you're ready to talk to Bliss, edit your save file:
  • Set variable 137 "Quest Daisy" to 100.
  • Set switch 911 "hABLAR CON MAFIE dAISY" to False.
  • Set variable 619 "Reputacion gENTLEMAN" to 0.
This does the same thing talking to Bliss should've done and you can now go talk to Daisy about her step-father.

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
A known bug with Warren's mafia. When you're ready to talk to Bliss, edit your save file:
  • Set variable 137 "Quest Daisy" to 100.
This does the same thing talking to Bliss should've done and you can now go talk to Daisy about her step-father.
Thanks!

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
can someone guide me to how set those? I did read instructions. Didn't work at all

Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
can someone guide me how to add variable, i accidentally choose sarah and save it. now i dont know how to choose shasha ?

a.12345

Mar 9, 2018
What could be the reason that I can't see Rachel after Nadine's Quest ? I must tell that MC didn't reach to a point where he would have sex with Rachel.

buzzlig

May 2, 2018
If the mission of the party took place on Saturday, you will have to wait until Monday morning
Thanks man, I'm pass that part now.
What 'bout Maria part?, I'm still being grounded and still doing a chores. Every time before I leave the house, Maria alway block the door, after that it automatically send me to the school, then automatically send me out of the school. Maria didn't invite me to join her at the beach.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks man, I'm pass that part now.
What 'bout Maria part?, I'm still being grounded and still doing a chores. Every time before I leave the house, Maria alway block the door, after that it automatically send me to the school, then automatically send me out of the school. Maria didn't invite me to join her at the beach.
Follow this .

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes