Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
"All Class and school redone", will we have to start a save from the begining all over again?

Black Usagi

Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone gotten the bug where you get stuck after going back home before you get a copy of the key from your mom? It keeps saying I should get a copy of the key before talking to her but the door is disabled and I cant go back out

Jomana

Mar 9, 2018
Is there a way to reset certain quests?
I'm not going to play the whole thing from the start again so i'm just gonna use the completed save file.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The third remainds me of a teacher masturbating in Daisy's quest:

The name is angela .. she wore glasses, but it does not make sense the clothes ..
Remember a cheerleader, will you be a physical education teacher?
So far in history there has never been a ..
It's frustrating, the right one would be a new school in a My New Life 2, a clean engine with new stories .. (or focus on repairing only bugs in MNL)
But it was the decision of the author, who does not want to risk radical changes and lose patrons ..
Wise decision, but will it work in the long run ?!
ah, it would not be 02 / Jun / 2018 ... (date already comes with bug?)

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Someone write the complete passage of Sandra please.
The quest Sandra is not very complicated, it is just giving money in the recess until she appears in front of the school, to find her at home and pay close attention to the dialogues ..(To each trafficker that you hit the debit, return to her house in the afternoon and talk to her)
The traffickers meet at night and they force you to collect lost packages .. (even if you have money to pay the debt)
Except for the second (pay or kill)
The packages look like wooden boxes ... and are found in places predetermined by the dialog ...

Reactions: vasyaorlov1231

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Sandra asks to talk to some Sherman and where to look for him I do not know.
Write please where it is.
Sherman you meet the night in High Neigborhood in the square on the left ...
He does not cooperate with you ....
The Mc ... Mike has the idea of reporting the police ..
Morgan's father is ... go to his house by day .... try to talk to him .. grab the keys in the suitcase .. go to his room..and click on a stack of papers ..

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I kind of went through everything but Sandar still sends to Sherman
you need to go to morgan's home the next day. once you are let in go to the tool box looking thing and get the key out of it. Go upstairs and then go into the parents room. Interact with the paper and should mention the cops will take care of the problem eventually. When you see that go back to Sandra.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes