Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone have some news where's ballzak ? I haven't seen him in a while and he kinda vanished.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Hopefully he also uses that quality to give Amy a better make over because the one she currently has looks horrid.
I wouldn't say horrid but that's a matter of taste, anyway I agree with those who said her model was better before BoN changed it.

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
I'm getting stuck due to a black screen. I brought tyna and amaria to see Nina about the pussy fights, she tells me I have to fight svetlana, and tells me to follow her, then I get a black screen. Anything I can do to get past this?

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I'm getting stuck due to a black screen. I brought tyna and amaria to see Nina about the pussy fights, she tells me I have to fight svetlana, and tells me to follow her, then I get a black screen. Anything I can do to get past this?
Check page 639 of this thread to learn how to solve that issue, i just did it. Basically the black screen its just a failure of the game to load the screen but you are in it. You can move around, go to the elevator and then to the room with the ring. That loads the fight and fix it.

Reactions: Sidereel

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Check page 639 of this thread to learn how to solve that issue, i just did it. Basically the black screen its just a failure of the game to load the screen but you are in it. You can move around, go to the elevator and then to the room with the ring. That loads the fight and fix it.
Holy crap, thanks, it worked.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone else having problem in the daisy quest? after talking to Kelly, I go to daisy's house after leaving school, but when I enter her room, the game crashes, what did I do wrong?

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
hey guys anyone knows how to pass the exam with carol ? i tried studying and romance isn't that much available
On Monday Mss Turner give you the assignment for the end of the week, after the lesson Carol talk to you and give you a book to study. Did you read that book? You need to before going her home, then on Friday you should pass the exam.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
From the walkthrough:
Section 12: Carol 1. To begin you must first increase your relationship with Carol at recess by answering the questions correctly until your relationship no longer improves. The max relationship you can get through recess is 15.

a. WARNING: It's highly recommended that you at least get to the point of where Carol see's you and Rachel in the bathroom stall before you complete maxing your relationship.
2. Once you have raised your relationship to 15 wait until Monday of the next week (if it is already Monday when you hit 15 you won't have to wait.) On Monday after recess, Ms. Turner will assign a book to read and a group project. You will be assigned to work with Carol. a. When you exit school Carol will be waiting for you and you will talk with her. b. In your inventory you will have a workbook for the school project, use it, do it before it is Friday or you will fail and your story line with Carol will end.
3. The next day after you've read the book go to school and you will talk to Carol in class.
4. In the afternoon, visit Carol at her house. Carol lives at house number 6 in New Neighborhood.

a. WARNING: If Carol did not see your penis in the toilet when you were trying to find the location of Beth's party, Do not go to Carol's home. Make sure to find out about the party first.
b. WARNING: visit Carol before Friday or you will fail and end the storyline with Carol
c. When she leaves the room go to her PC on the desk she left and activate her webcam
d. Go to the bathroom to speak with her then watch the scene.
5. Wait until it is Friday, the teacher will give the grades for your project. When leaving school Carol will be waiting for you outside. From now on you can have dates with Carol. You also will now be able to visit Carol at home. See Appendix A and Appendix E for dating Carol and home visits. This ends the Carol quest. a. When you raise your love up to 1500 or above through home visits and/or dating, if you speak with Carol at recess she will have sex with you in the bathroom at school.

Vergilius96

Apr 12, 2018
I Think it's a bug cuz after she said she don't wanna see me again i can still visit her and make actions but thanks tho <3

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
When you deliver the packages for the Melissa you need to

1) speak with her to clear the debt for Sandra
2) Go back to Sandra's apartment and let her know you cleared the debt (which will lead to the anal sex scene with her)

Once you have done this then the recess event for Sandra should trigger when you speak with her.

As for the threesome scene with both Carol and Sandra you need to have done the following

1) unlocked all the options for Sandra
2) Be able to do all the options with Carol (since you can click them all for her but she can reject them if the love isn't high enough)

When both of these are done go to either of their apartments, and there is a chance that the scene will trigger. If it doesn't leave the apartment and try again until it does.
Thanks, I had already done this but it did not trigger the recess event or threesome. I have re-played though Sandra quest line from begin to end with a prior save, however this didn't seem to fix my issue does anyone know if doing Carols event first could impact this? If anyone has a working save for this event I would be most grateful.

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
Anyone else having problem in the daisy quest? after talking to Kelly, I go to daisy's house after leaving school, but when I enter her room, the game crashes, what did I do wrong?
I have a working save outside her house if helps?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes