Selim987

Nov 12, 2017
I took Photo of dereck Who boyfriend of Amy then the walkthrough say Amy mission finished but I can't start crime bosses and I need finish Amy quest.

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Here is the save, tnks mate.
I'm sorry I could not approve it, I tried it in 2 different versions of the game and I did not register your game. it even slows down the start screen.
where the game screen did not slow down, his game did not appear, I don't know why that happens.

nico90

Jul 2, 2017
As i mentioned above i think i have the same isue as you. There is no man and after going to mafia the game bugs out. Maybe i need to change the same variable because i dont have a variable for Tyna either. Did you find anything??
I know the variable for the relationship for Tyna from walkthrough. Yes, this is the same problem i go to Nesroth he walks and i get a black screen.

"*BUG ALERT :When you go back to visit Amaria at Point 5 of this section the Quest
variable for Tyna is set to 20. In order to continue it must be set to 17. There is a man
in a blue shirt standing next to Tyna outside of school. If you speak to him and tell him
which Mafia you belong to he will set your quest variable to 17. Do not speak to this
man if you have not completed up to point 5 in Tyna's quest."

qrfreferfewrf

Jan 17, 2018
What i have to do after the Sandra's side quest to watch the scene with Christian? I talked to her at the bus stop but instead of running away as written in the walkthrough she only tells me ''Hi Mike''.

Oct 1, 2017
I know the variable for the relationship for Tyna from walkthrough. Yes, this is the same problem i go to Nesroth he walks and i get a black screen.

"*BUG ALERT :When you go back to visit Amaria at Point 5 of this section the Quest
variable for Tyna is set to 20. In order to continue it must be set to 17. There is a man
in a blue shirt standing next to Tyna outside of school. If you speak to him and tell him
which Mafia you belong to he will set your quest variable to 17. Do not speak to this
How do I fix this? I also get that black screen.

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017

Just like everyone else there is no guy outside with blue shirt. I guess there is no fix for this at the moment...hopefully something will change soon :(

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
What i have to do after the Sandra's side quest to watch the scene with Christian? I talked to her at the bus stop but instead of running away as written in the walkthrough she only tells me ''Hi Mike''.
Her quest has completely changed and the Christian rape no longer happens. You have to go see her at her house in new neighborhood and she will give you the next steps.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes