Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Is there any torrent or other filesharing version of the CG rip? 3+ GB is a lot of pressure on my MEGA.

qrfreferfewrf

Jan 17, 2018
I had the same problem and I started a new game. But I managed to stop the "I need to speak with Maria" messages after the visit to the lab, by changing the variable 38 (Quest Mom) from 20 to 21. Try it out and see what happens!
It worked! Thank you very much.

But i have another problem: this error message continues to appear, not really invalidating but quite annoying, how can I get rid of it?

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
If I had to choose any of the sister's bed's to sleep/fuck them in it would go in this order

1) Amy
2) Laura
3) Sarah

and if I had to choose between Sarah and Shasha I myself would always choose the later.

Cause no offense to Sarah I just like Shasha more, and besides knowing BON he is eventually going to make it where the Mike our main male is able to get balls deep into Lucy so if I want the full blooded incest I would go for Lucy over Sarah (unless of course Lucy ends up somehow getting tied in with Sarah)
But it does not seem strange, that Mike does not look anything like Lucy and even the father has black hair?
And Mike is almost blonde .. (would be a way in case Mike choose Sarah and the story does not end in incest)
That Sarah and Lucy are relatives is more than obvious ....
Mike commented that he does not remember his mother .. (dialogue with his aunt) and did not recognize Lucy in the laboratory quest .. and in the photos on the pc ..
Well, the story is far from over and the author is free to change at any time ..

Braig

Jan 29, 2018
Is there a way to fix my game concerning visiting Nadine at home? She is always busy after completing her quests with the beggar, or did I miss something after that point that triggers it?

Apr 7, 2018
Some questions , what are the recess(what is recess in general) missions and about NESROT quests...i ve done Dad and mom quests and on the walktrought both of them tell me to do NESROT quests , it will start with Jaqueline that comes in the evening that rapes me...but where in the evening ? what place?

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Some questions , what are the recess(what is recess in general) missions [...]
They are the quests/tasks you get in school during your break, talking to someone and do what he asks of you, like giving Sandra 10 $ or making the quiz with Caroline. Collecting the stuff for Brenda after school etc, you only get those during the school breaks.

Reactions: Cristianspartan87
Apr 7, 2018
They are the quests/tasks you get in school during your break, talking to someone and do what he asks of you, like giving Sandra 10 $ or making the quiz with Caroline. Collecting the stuff for Brenda after school etc, you only get those during the school breaks.
Thanks mate and about NSROT quests?

nico90

Jul 2, 2017
Somebody know which Variable # is the a man in a blue shirt standing next to Tyna outside of school. Because there is no one there. I am in the Tyna Quest and everytime i go the the Mafia leader it goes to black screen.

Apr 7, 2018
Adding to Rodona comment would be the equivalent of side quests, but they are necessary to advance some missions ..
And increase your affinity with some characters in the game ..
You got caught by Nesrot when he discovers that your father works for rival mafia .. (you're naked .. in the cell, right?)
It will depend on you later choose to help jaqueline or not ... and support his mafia ..Asking you for something..
Nop , i did not get caught by Nesrot , on the walkthought does not that say , it says just that i will be raped by Jaqueline in the evening but i dont know where

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Nop , i did not get caught by Nesrot , on the walkthought does not that say , it says just that i will be raped by Jaqueline in the evening but i dont know where
She gets you in the street ( She bumps into you, while you walk East Town streets )..and you wake up naked in the cell ... that I mentioned ... You must have finished the mission where your father takes you to his mafia ..
And helped him by shooting at the punks ..This mission is the night, if I remember he goes to your room ..

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is there a way to fix my game concerning visiting Nadine at home? She is always busy after completing her quests with the beggar, or did I miss something after that point that triggers it?
You need to have a high enough relationship with her in order for her to let you in. However with Nadine, there is easter egg that can screw this up if you use it after you finish the beggar quests. The easter egg in this case is the plant outside of the strip club. If you use it it set's the relationship variable with her to 15 (which while enough to start her chain, isn't enough to get into her house.)

To fix this after you finished the quest you need to find her relationship variable with save edit and change it to the correct number which if I remember correct was 25.

Reactions: Braig

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
when next version will come?? will there be any opportunity for fucking beth or the other teacher or Rachel's Mom??
1.7 version will came this month,maybe around 2 to 3 weeks and there will be Mss.Turner and Beth content and a full school rework from BoN as well.

Braig

Jan 29, 2018
You need to have a high enough relationship with her in order for her to let you in. However with Nadine, there is easter egg that can screw this up if you use it after you finish the beggar quests. The easter egg in this case is the plant outside of the strip club. If you use it it set's the relationship variable with her to 15 (which while enough to start her chain, isn't enough to get into her house.)

To fix this after you finished the quest you need to find her relationship variable with save edit and change it to the correct number which if I remember correct was 25.
Thanks for this! I didn't intentionally use the bush but that doesn't mean I didn't click my way through it at some point.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes