safwan

May 25, 2017
question with after changing what i want and clicking download its just taking me back to the upload page, it worked before so im a bit confused why suddenly its stopped can anyone explain this?

abdursan

Jun 18, 2017
hi guys i meet the same question

"I get on bed with stepmother and after that night when I went out of school dad appear again...? and after few conversation, my screen goes all black after that...."
Can the problem be solved?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
sarah room not laura, u need dirty panty from maria in laundy room, whiskey and sausage from food store and talk with begar u can open his shop.
I don't have Sarah's keys neither, don't remember why I don't have it anymore, oooh, does choosing Sasha over Sarah in Roger's quest made me lose her keys ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
What do you guys believe will be in the next version ? Which characters will BoN focus on?
hopefully Jet, Luara, Amy, and Sasha. I would like to see their sidequests branched out upon, as well as what we get for giving up the chance to pop your sister's cherry.

Also as I pointed out before hopefully the chance to also sleep with Lucy as well.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
hopefully Jet, Luara, Amy, and Sasha. I would like to see their sidequests branched out upon, as well as what we get for giving up the chance to pop your sister's cherry.

Also as I pointed out before hopefully the chance to also sleep with Lucy as well.
Laura is a good point, "the forgotten sister". What about Daisy? She have a crush on the MC since she saw his dick. lol

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Meh, my game must be broken, I added one item from each variable and I don't have Laura's keys, and I dont remember how to get them in game, so I can't access the beggar shop (if the walkthrough is right) and then I can't buy the special candles to get in maria's room even with Tom is here.
These are for itens, not variables. I don't have the variables still.
I got some of one guy past pages behind. And i had to fix some variables because he set wromg, like 46 endurance, 47 skill.

May 29, 2017
Game has lot going for it. Animations, art style, characters, type of rpgmaker.

Absolutely ABYSMAL story, writing, grammar, and other core concepts (like mc needing a key to leave his own room at night, and the bizarre dialogue exchanges that go on during dates).

I give it all a pass because, while I admittedly have not seen the creator's patreon page yet, I suspect english is not their first language.

Reactions: Arkie Rebel

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Game has lot going for it. Animations, art style, characters, type of rpgmaker.

Absolutely ABYSMAL story, writing, grammar, and other core concepts (like mc needing a key to leave his own room at night, and the bizarre dialogue exchanges that go on during dates).

I give it all a pass because, while I admittedly have not seen the creator's patreon page yet, I suspect english is not their first language.
He's Spanish.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
This is the list of variables I have from someone here in the forum, but I made a few changes by what I could test.
Still not 100%, but it helps somehow.

1 - hours
2 - Day of Week
3 - Days Passed
4 - Relationship Maria
6 - Relationship Sara
8 - Relationship Amy
10 - Relationship Laura
12 - Relationship Rachel
13 - Relationship Morgan
14 - Relationship Mark
15 - Relationship Tyna
16 - Relationship Tom
17 - Relationship Beth
18 - Relationship Ronald
19 - Relationship Daisy
20 - Relationship Nadine
21 - Relationship Pam
22 - Relationship Charles
23 - Relationship Sandra
24 - Relationship Caroline
25 - Relationship Phil
26 - Relationship Nurse
30 - Relationship Jason
31 - Relationship Mrs Turner
32 - Relationship Mrs Taylor
40 -????
46 - Endurace
47 - skill
48 - Relationship Christian
49 - Brenda
50 - Sasha
141 - Stealth
146 - Aim
181 - More in love with Sara
182 - More in love with Maria
183 - More in love with Amy
184 - More in love with Laura
185 - More in love with Rachel
186 - More in love with Mrs Taylor
187 - More in love with Sasha
1981 - ????
1982 - ???
1996 - Karma ???

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Laura is a good point, "the forgotten sister". What about Daisy? She have a crush on the MC since she saw his dick. lol
That is another good one. but at the same time I am glad they at least gave the hand job thing with her seeing as both she and Sandra were left hanging for several updates which reminds me Sandra needs an update as well.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
That is another good one. but at the same time I am glad they at least gave the hand job thing with her seeing as both she and Sandra were left hanging for several updates which reminds me Sandra needs an update as well.
Well, i just want Milfs and fuck Beth in this game. :closedtongue:

Reactions: KiraJames

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well, i just want Milfs and fuck Beth in this game. :closedtongue:
Something tells me that will happen in the future. Especially seeing as we got the chance to video tape Tom fucking Beth's mother.

As for the milfs as I mentioned before I still want the main character to nail Lucy.

Reactions: Dictateur

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Something tells me that will happen in the future. Especially seeing as we got the chance to video tape Tom fucking Beth's mother.

As for the milfs as I mentioned before I still want the main character to nail Lucy.
Amen to that, and Marckus Mother.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes