SxR

May 12, 2017
I am not sure if anyone has this problem. When save Jet from Christian's Dad and left the hospital scene. The part when the MC is in his room with Rachael. The game became buggy when I am unable to see Amy in my room, and the next morning everyone in the household is gone like they are invisible. So I am unable to do the stepmom quest by meeting her in the morning when she want to take me to her work place.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Something tells me that will happen in the future. Especially seeing as we got the chance to video tape Tom fucking Beth's mother.

As for the milfs as I mentioned before I still want the main character to nail Lucy.
Lucy is really great. The MC needs revenge and show the video to Daisy (Christian in bathroom), same as Beth.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Lucy is really great. The MC needs revenge and show the video to Daisy (Christian in bathroom), same as Beth.
I have a gut feeling that even if you didn't choose that path and went with the saving Sandra patch Daisy will still flock to him. I mean either way due to the big dick content she starts to look at the MC differently due to the monster he has in his pants, and with how she responded to Chiristian's cousin it leave more room to believe he will end up getting it.

Reactions: Legend V1PER

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I have a gut feeling that even if you didn't choose that path and went with the saving Sandra patch Daisy will still flock to him. I mean either way due to the big dick content she starts to look at the MC differently due to the monster he has in his pants, and with how she responded to Chiristian's cousin it leave more room to believe he will end up getting it.
That's the great idea, MC is just a "loser" in School but everything change because of his dick. lol
What about Rachel ? She have a lot of content in game but everybody loves the character. I hope to see more content (She was in Beth's House Party a little distant from the MC. )

rockythedevil

Sep 13, 2016
Finally i completed all the story missions and side quest too it was playing this awesome game now w8ing for next version Mate

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
That's the great idea, MC is just a "loser" in School but everything change because of his dick. lol
What about Rachel ? She have a lot of content in game but everybody loves the character. I hope to see more content (She was in Beth's House Party a little distant from the MC. )
Caroline If I remember correctly started liking him due to him showing compassion and not making fun of her for being inexperienced in the ways of dating. I could possibly say the same for Sandra seeing as he simply put his neck on the line for her.

In fact I think the only three women who feel for him only for his dick would be Daisy, the nurse, and Chole (the chick with a dick) I say the latest because when it comes to paying for her services, the expression on her face when you give her the money was disappointment where as when you fuck her she looks to be in love.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Caroline If I remember correctly started liking him due to him showing compassion and not making fun of her for being inexperienced in the ways of dating. I could possibly say the same for Sandra seeing as he simply put his neck on the line for her.

In fact I think the only three women who feel for him only for his dick would be Daisy, the nurse, and Chole (the chick with a dick) I say the latest because when it comes to paying for her services, the expression on her face when you give her the money was disappointment where as when you fuck her she looks to be in love.
Well, Jason likes his dick too ("that's gay son"). It reminds me that he talks about that mother walking with few clothes in his house. Anyway, rumors about MC's dick at school spread out he gained some fame among classmates. Pam and Nadine must be curious about it. Not to mention the "Biggest Dick Championship" at the recess. XD

Jun 8, 2017
Can somone post a end game save please with everything done? Thanks!!! asked like 4 times now I have the game over save Cyrus posted still

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with the interactive sex with Maria after telling the truth, when I finish school the next day, I repeat the action of that pope takes me to his work and I put the screen in black after , Any solution for this?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with the interactive sex with Maria after telling the truth, when I finish school the next day, I repeat the action of that pope takes me to his work and I put the screen in black after , Any solution for this?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017

leproso0413

May 26, 2017

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hello, every time I finish school in the afternoon, the mission of the father who takes me to work to meet Warren, I'm completely bugged and I can not do anything in the afternoon, only on weekends, Can you help please

inyourface

May 30, 2017
At this point in the game I think I'm going to start back, I think it's going to be worth it. Has any idea of the Walkthrough of the last version ??

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes