Luis

Mar 12, 2017
You. Have to reenter jet library in the night see the scene fo to the Nestor bar speak with jakelin recibe the gun return to jet library and you have to do all in the night or jet die suposly is in the Walltroutg but hope it help you

galgamesh

Nov 14, 2016
I means, I already got the special class and skill both of them as level5, however I dont know whats the next
You. Have to reenter jet library in the night see the scene fo to the Nestor bar speak with jakelin recibe the gun return to jet library and you have to do all in the night or jet die suposly is in the Walltroutg but hope it help you
Have to reenter jet library in the night
I just stuck on this step, It says Its closed, back tomorrow

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Have to reenter jet library in the night
I just stuck on this step, It says Its closed, back tomorrow
The best bet to do this is as soon as it becomes the evening time. cause once it becomes 9 in game time you won't be able to get in and Jet will be dead because of it. So your best chance of getting success with this is to be in easttown as soon as the time shifts from afternoon to evening. this will give you the max chance for success with this.

galgamesh

Nov 14, 2016
The best bet to do this is as soon as it becomes the evening time. cause once it becomes 9 in game time you won't be able to get in and Jet will be dead because of it. So your best chance of getting success with this is to be in easttown as soon as the time shifts from afternoon to evening. this will give you the max chance for success with this.
The problem is I cant trigger the quest, as soon as it get dark, the bookstore close immediately and I cant get in to there

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Lol I just finished the Annie mission for the 3rd time, but this time around when the MC finished inside of her for the first time I noticed the sperm cells reaching her egg cell. LoL MC is going to be a father at the age of 18 XD

redbool

Apr 27, 2017
Somebody might know why I can't make it to weekend? I seem to be stuck on midweek.. Just school over and over and never actually weekend..

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Somebody might know why I can't make it to weekend? I seem to be stuck on midweek.. Just school over and over and never actually weekend..
which version are you playing? I noticed this bug with older versions but I have never had this happen to me with a fresh data from the newest bug fixed version.

redbool

Apr 27, 2017
which version are you playing? I noticed this bug with older versions but I have never had this happen to me with a fresh data from the newest bug fixed version.
Well 0.8..
I managed to bypass the bug by altering the day variable in the Save Editor, changed it to day 7.
From then on it fixed itself and went back to a normal week cycle :).

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Hello, does anyone know where to get the test drug from the aim lesson?
Is there any way to cheat / code to add to inventory?

lele63

May 3, 2017
You may need to modify your plugins.js file to match this:

// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.

var $plugins =
[
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];

Once that is done, start the game, restore save game, and press 1. That should open up the cheat console.
Work for 0.8 ver?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello, does anyone know where to get the test drug from the aim lesson?
Is there any way to cheat / code to add to inventory?
The normal way? you have to get them from the chest when you beat them. I actually was able to get all 4 of them this way, but I had to do several restarts when I saved in front of said chests to get them.

As for the cheat codes for them

add in items 135 - 138 and you will get the drugs.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes