Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yes I did that and I didn't find
nothing
Not sure how important reading the dairy is, but one time I forgot to do it and was still able to complete the chain up to the point it was stopped at. So unless there is something hardwired within doing this for a future update then there is no need to read it.

But on another note am I the only person who at first choose the best friend over Sarah?

darknight03

May 25, 2017
Oh never mind I just figured it out all I hade to do is talk to Beth in school in the bathroom and voila .ps I like Sasha to but I am a suckey for beg booty.hhh

sanjix1

May 16, 2017
I am getting an error with every special scene except the foreman's wife. it's halting my progress because when i try to tell maria about my father we have sex and i select special so the scene doesn't take an hour to complete with my endurance as high as it is, but after about one rotation of the images an error saying 'cannot read width of null' or something along those lines, which crashes my game.

i've seen others post about it but i haven't seen a fix besides it has to do with using old saves on new versions. starts your game over. well i would do that if i had played before a version before the .8 version im playing on. if there is a variable i can change that will fix this please tell me, it's very frustrating.

Tolanis

Aug 12, 2016
hmm when I try to run the game it starts up then terminates before it opens, any idea what I need to get it to work ? I use win 10 64 bit version

jakele

Jun 14, 2017
Not sure how important reading the dairy is, but one time I forgot to do it and was still able to complete the chain up to the point it was stopped at. So unless there is something hardwired within doing this for a future update then there is no need to read it.

But on another note am I the only person who at first choose the best friend over Sarah?
plz share u save for me, i restart my game, but every thing not change, when maria take me to her lab. game over.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@Adoringfan I just had the chance to view the walkthrough... whoever wrote the walkthrough placed so much information and pictures to make it easier to do objectives. I don't see what I can do that will add something significant.
So this will be my official declaration, that I'm not going to take part in creating a new walkthrough for this game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
plz share u save for me, i restart my game, but every thing not change, when maria take me to her lab. game over.
I am going to have to make sure it doesn't happen to me seeing as I didn't reach that part with mine seeing as for some odd reason the old save (the one I had with me passing this part without getting game over) stopped working for some odd reason.

But if you wish for my current save which file do you want? The one where I choose Shasha or the one where I choose Sarah?

jakele

Jun 14, 2017
i
I am going to have to make sure it doesn't happen to me seeing as I didn't reach that part with mine seeing as for some odd reason the old save (the one I had with me passing this part without getting game over) stopped working for some odd reason.

But if you wish for my current save which file do you want? The one where I choose Shasha or the one where I choose Sarah?
i just done everything perfect, maria take me on lab but not game over. i back morgan Q, i choose kill murderer.
not leave him.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Lol I just finished the Annie mission for the 3rd time, but this time around when the MC finished inside of her for the first time I noticed the sperm cells reaching her egg cell. LoL MC is going to be a father at the age of 18 XD
LOL! I noticed that too. In v7.0, I'm pretty sure when you came inside her, that a little pregnancy symbol flash. I may be mistaken though.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes