Luis

Mar 12, 2017
Have to reenter jet library in the night
I just stuck on this step, It says Its closed, back tomorrow
then you do stil have to recive jet special leson until you get one up in endurance and technique and you have to go in night no in dawn is better that you just kill time. Until night going from yor house to were jet library to kill time until night and wath version are you playing

DemonReaperKing

May 17, 2017
u should save before u go to special map. in special map never save over write
What I wanted to convey was that I can neither save a new file nor can I overwrite an old one.
Simply put, the save function is not working for me.

PS:What is this "Special Map" ?

jeff95

May 9, 2017
Guys, i need help. In walkthrough Marge event. "Morgan ask me to distract his father. Talk to your father Return to your house and at night talk to the pope when he is next to Maria, you will call Morgan". I'm stuck here. How to "talk to your father".When I come home to speak with him, he isn't say anything.

P/s: Sorry my English is bad, i use google translate. :p

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Sooooo, I just started the game. Did some school stuff, Visited the chubby chick, saw her tits, went to the store for chocolates, now I'm in my room and I can't freaking move! What's the deal!?

jakele

Jun 14, 2017
Guys, i need help. In walkthrough Marge event. "Morgan ask me to distract his father. Talk to your father Return to your house and at night talk to the pope when he is next to Maria, you will call Morgan". I'm stuck here. How to "talk to your father".When I come home to speak with him, he isn't say anything.

P/s: Sorry my English is bad, i use google translate. :p
Go to the Sex shop and Buy 2 aphrodisiacs talk with mogan after go down stair talk with his father.

Luis

Mar 12, 2017
Cara, me refaz sua pergunta em portugues que te respondo. Fiquei muito embolado com tudo que escreveu kkk
Olá desculpe. na versão 0.8 fazer alguém agora como para continuar o jogo Wentz verdade para você no dia após marya missão moda quando você salvar a menina em missão jet para não ficar game over Wentz marya levá-lo ao seu trabalho com o chefe dela Fala Com

como beging missão Nestor após a missão e como Amy deu a ela a foto

jeff95

May 9, 2017
Go to the Sex shop and Buy 2 aphrodisiacs talk with mogan after go down stair talk with his father.
I bought 2 aphrodisiacs and talked to him, he took 1 aphrodisiacs then asked me to distract his father. I talk his father. Im stuck here :(

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Olá desculpe. na versão 0.8 fazer alguém agora como para continuar o jogo Wentz verdade para você no dia após marya missão moda quando você salvar a menina em missão jet para não ficar game over Wentz marya levá-lo ao seu trabalho com o chefe dela Fala Com

como beging missão Nestor após a missão e como Amy deu a ela a foto
Cara, me chama no whatsapp +5571999419413... você me deu tudo do google tradutor, ficou pior.

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
I bought 2 aphrodisiacs and talked to him, he took 1 aphrodisiacs then asked me to distract his father. I talk his father. Im stuck here :(
I had the same problem, and apparently it was a bug. I had no choice but to start again, with another save.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
lol you only need 22 of the packages to get enough stealth to do all the option with both Amy and Maria, yet so you can get up to 25 stealth due to their being 23 packages and fucking Miko 2 times. (The 23 package I found was in Derek's home. When you are doing the Amy mission look around and you will find it along with some extra goodies.)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes