J.Frankson

Nov 29, 2016
Is anyone able to get sarah to be more submissive?

I have bought the tinymon toy and left it at my room, every night it goes missing and when I visit Sarah at dawn, it's the usual : do u want to sleep with me? The usual sleeping animation, if any. In the walkthrough, it say visit sarah at night and punish it.

Not sure if i am doing anything wrong.

Thanks.
Are you inspecting the arrow when it goes missing before talking to her? I had no issues with spanking her after she steals the doll, but I always checked the table first so he would say "oh, i bet sarah took this" or whatever the real line is.

goop123

Jun 19, 2017
I'm trying to go to miss taylors house (passed the thing where i have to get a copy of her keys) to put sleeping pills in tea, but i keep getting denied whenever i knock on the door. How do i trigger it?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I'm trying to go to miss taylors house (passed the thing where i have to get a copy of her keys) to put sleeping pills in tea, but i keep getting denied whenever i knock on the door. How do i trigger it?
wait untill night, then upload a video or two untill its like 1 am and everyone in the house is asleep. after that go to her place

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
You aren't supposed to be able to date daisy as of yet seeing as the creator made it where you can only get 23 relationship points with her. I am guessing this happened due to you modding her affection to 50 to get the handjob scene when in reality it should be accessible just by finishing beth's chain in the school yard.

As for Maria that however could be a bug he missed.
Ty for your answer
But I don't know how many relationship points I have with Daisy.

Cullen

Jan 20, 2017
Is there any NTR content in this game? Because I see in this game a lot of male characters, maybe someone tries to steal a girl from me?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There is 1 avoidable that I can think of and some bathroom rape, that I can think of off the top of my head :v

evankehell

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i got a problema with Sarah line... i go to Beth party i do all in sunday and interrupt with the stink bomb but... after a dialogue i appear out the house and still night and unable to enther again and Sarah not show

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
i got a problema with Sarah line... i go to Beth party i do all in sunday and interrupt with the stink bomb but... after a dialogue i appear out the house and still night and unable to enther again and Sarah not show
Thats the end of mission on next day you will see sarah aand her bf out of the house talk to them

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes