187 - More in love with Sasha
1981 - Endurance
1982 - Skill
1996 - Karma

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks but I completed the Dad quest but Nesrot event did not trigger. :S
Go to the east city after dawn and Jackaline will appear triggering the Nesrot event. Though it is incomplete seeing as after what happens you can't do the quest due to it not being finished.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i have 90+ days in game but dad not show and i completed maria lab quest
any have a SAVE before dad shows and sarah submissive ?
The days only pass by if you go to sleep. If you stay up all night the day will stay the same no matter what you do. Best thing you should do is just go to sleep normally.

Reactions: Noce

ShotgunTurtle

Nov 12, 2016
Has anybody figured out how to punish Sarah for stealing the Tinymon toy yet because when every time I speak to her, she still has the period of ellipses.

danial20001

May 25, 2017
hi
i downloaded v 0.8 but no see any extras now i must download v 0.7 or extras in game because i not played game yet and before vershion i played vershion 0.5
plese tell me
thanks and sorry for my bad english

jakele

Jun 14, 2017
i thinks bug from maria and nesrot event because this is main Quest.
i have met this bug, i must restart my game. i thinks bug from event nesrot take u in easttown, never let's him take u soon, we must complete all walkthougt first. my advice is don't meet maria in the beach when u don't complete all other walkthougt.
srr because my english :|

Reactions: Legend V1PER

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
This game is well made and personally i love it more than other only thing is it has few bugs every time with new version

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I got a call from Sharon, but I went to school, then I went to the classroom and when I clicked on my chair it came up with this message:
"It would be a good idea to talk to all fellows before begin"
And I've already talked to everyone and it does not change anything.
Someone help me?

braveghost

Oct 12, 2016
What time is "Dawning", and what is the best way to manipulate time using in game mechanics? Right now i'm studying at computer to make an hour pass but seems like there must be a better way, following the walkthrough0.7. I have Ms. Taylor house keys but can't get in her house ever.

float99

Aug 10, 2016
What time is "Dawning", and what is the best way to manipulate time using in game mechanics? Right now i'm studying at computer to make an hour pass but seems like there must be a better way, following the walkthrough0.7. I have Ms. Taylor house keys but can't get in her house ever.
To get to Dawning time, you have to set the alarm clock before going to sleep. If you don't set the alarm clock, then when you go to sleep, you will go straight to Morning.

Reactions: Krull

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Has anybody figured out how to punish Sarah for stealing the Tinymon toy yet because when every time I speak to her, she still has the period of ellipses.
I'm stuck in the same boat. Neither the tinymon theft nor "send her a dick pic" events ever occurred.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i thinks bug from maria and nesrot event because this is main Quest.
i have met this bug, i must restart my game. i thinks bug from event nesrot take u in easttown, never let's him take u soon, we must complete all walkthougt first. my advice is don't meet maria in the beach when u don't complete all other walkthougt.
srr because my english :|
I did every quest that was possible for this version, and I didn't experience any bug
I'm stuck in the same boat. Neither the tinymon theft nor "send her a dick pic" events ever occurred.
For the tinymon toy you have to go into her room at dawning. To do this set the alarm for your clock before going to sleep. Afterwards when you wake up go to her room, and from there you will confront her about the tinymon toy and you can either forgive her or punish her.

As for the dick pic you have to wait until dawning as well for this. However, you can't have anything else set with her or it will choose those instead.

Reactions: jakele

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I
For the tinymon toy you have to go into her room at dawning. To do this set the alarm for your clock before going to sleep. Afterwards when you wake up go to her room, and from there you will confront her about the tinymon toy and you can either forgive her or punish her.

As for the dick pic you have to wait until dawning as well for this. However, you can't have anything else set with her or it will choose those instead.
No luck. Still just gives me the "Do you want to sleep with me?" event.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
As a note she still also only speaks to me in ellipses ("...") and the door is locked in the afternoon period (even though I have keys)

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Been playing this game for a couple hours, pretty, kinda annoying that certain events can trigger events from other quests. Was driving the granddaughter of that one guy, crossed new neighborhood and it triggered a call from the stepsister who wanted to buy a bikini, ended up stuck in the car Inside the store lolz. Had to reload an older save to fix it.

I hear you can ease the grinding by editing the save, anyone would be so kind as to explain how to do that? I cannot even find the save data.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes