evankehell

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Been playing this game for a couple hours, pretty, kinda annoying that certain events can trigger events from other quests. Was driving the granddaughter of that one guy, crossed new neighborhood and it triggered a call from the stepsister who wanted to buy a bikini, ended up stuck in the car Inside the store lolz. Had to reload an older save to fix it.

I hear you can ease the grinding by editing the save, anyone would be so kind as to explain how to do that? I cannot even find the save data.
put you sabe and i edit gold and some skill but not sexual skill xD you need take the clases from jet to get some events

evankehell

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
As a note she still also only speaks to me in ellipses ("...") and the door is locked in the afternoon period (even though I have keys)
load a prev SAVE don give any only buy tinymon toy and check at night to get someone stoled my tinymon toy and go into her room at dawning and give the punish :) low your karma but you able to edit later the karma with save editor y posted the variables in page 80

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
load a prev SAVE don give any only buy tinymon toy and check at night to get someone stoled my tinymon toy and go into her room at dawning and give the punish :) low your karma but you able to edit later the karma with save editor y posted the variables in page 80
Also doesn't work, loaded 3 hour old save before placing tinymon or taking dick pics, and either route still just results in "do you want to sleep with me?" and her not talking to me otherwise. I guess something got bugged earlier back.

evankehell

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Also doesn't work, loaded 3 hour old save before placing tinymon or taking dick pics, and either route still just results in "do you want to sleep with me?" and her not talking to me otherwise. I guess something got bugged earlier back.
back to the date and do beggar quest and only buy the toy that worked for me

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
I saved game when i went in pub before triggering amy quest check if amys bf is there save it and load it in o.6 v of the game as it is not bugged in 0.6 v complete it and save it then load it again in 0.7 v
Thank you so much, looked everywhere trying to find out how to get past this quest(dog does not fix shit)

If anyone else wants to do the same.
I used this link to get the older version.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Sarah gives you a bj and you can spank her as punishment or forgive her to lick her pussy or insert butt plug while she goes to school thats all i can do maybe thats what available in game she doesn't talk to me aswell and afternoon room is locked

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
put you sabe and i edit gold and some skill but not sexual skill XD you need take the clases from jet to get some events
Thanks but I don't even know how to find the save or where it might be located. I don't see a saves folder or anything like that? Any help with this would be appreciated, sorry for being a noob.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks but I don't even know how to find the save or where it might be located. I don't see a saves folder or anything like that? Any help with this would be appreciated, sorry for being a noob.
There should be a "Save" folding wherever you have the game .exe stored. (If its not there, try opening the game and saving. That may generate it).

Once you have that, you can edit the files on . There are lists of item #'s and variables in this thread somewhere. Just keep a backup of your saves just in case something goes weird.

Reactions: Zer0z

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
There should be a "Save" folding wherever you have the game .exe stored. (If its not there, try opening the game and saving. That may generate it).

Once you have that, you can edit the files on . There are lists of item #'s and variables in this thread somewhere. Just keep a backup of your saves just in case something goes weird.
I dont know how I missed that, thanks!

Haxley

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys,
I've got a problem. I cannot find Derek in the Hornnet Pub to start the relationship with Amy. How can i fix that ?

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
i cant find v0.8 walkthrough guy
Yeah, I got the same issue, I see him there with a blonde girl but can't interact with either. The walkthrough says something about a Zoodra quest and Nesrot in the one of the restrooms but I don't see him there, any clue on the Zoodra thing?

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
I dont get it i did the dad quest to its end. But everytime i get out of school Dad takes me with the car again and then the screen goes black. Anyone know how to fix this?

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
guys help me please, i think i have a bug or something i cant go to school it always says "the school is closed" and i didnt complete half of the missions i need in school. What can i do???

Edit: Solved this by quitting the game, and entering again, but now i have a new bug. I cant go to school without dad pickiping me up from school second time, every time. Its driving me nuts

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonimeGamer

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
guys help me please, i think i have a bug or something i cant go to school it always says "the school is closed" and i didnt complete half of the missions i need in school. What can i do???

Edit: Solved this by quitting the game, and entering again, but now i have a new bug. I cant go to school without dad pickiping me up from school second time, every time. Its driving me nuts
Do you go to sleep normally? If not just go to sleep without setting the alarm. This way the days will pass normally and you will be able to go to school eventually.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes