AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
guys help me please, i think i have a bug or something i cant go to school it always says "the school is closed" and i didnt complete half of the missions i need in school. What can i do???

Edit: Solved this by quitting the game, and entering again, but now i have a new bug. I cant go to school without dad pickiping me up from school second time, every time. Its driving me nuts

I have the same bug. I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT :(

kildeath

Jun 28, 2017
I can't give the files from Dr. Robson's computer to Maria after coming back from the lab. When I talk to her she talks about the laundry and when I try to leave the house it says I need to talk to Maria. I tried waiting but that didn't work, no matter where she is she still says what she'd usually say and I still can't leave the house
please help me

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I can't give the files from Dr. Robson's computer to Maria after coming back from the lab. When I talk to her she talks about the laundry and when I try to leave the house it says I need to talk to Maria. I tried waiting but that didn't work, no matter where she is she still says what she'd usually say and I still can't leave the house
please help me
You need to talk to maria in labs right after completing mission when shes talking with dr robson

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not a question in game play par say, but upon looking into the game it leaves me wondering a few things.

1) who will the MC be loyal to his father, or his stepmother
2) who is the true second in command Christian father or your Father
3) Will every female you interact with (minus mission ones) get the interactive game where you can Ahegao them.
4) Which females will you actually get to do this with.

The list goes on in my mind and personally as I mentioned before I am so hoping he not only gets to fuck Lucy but also get to Ahegao her.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Not a question in game play par say, but upon looking into the game it leaves me wondering a few things.

1) who will the MC be loyal to his father, or his stepmother
2) who is the true second in command Christian father or your Father
3) Will every female you interact with (minus mission ones) get the interactive game where you can Ahegao them.
4) Which females will you actually get to do this with.

The list goes on in my mind and personally as I mentioned before I am so hoping he not only gets to fuck Lucy but also get to Ahegao her.
Prolly wait for updates :)

lewis49

Jul 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "rideroftheapocalypse, post: 58057, member: 32285"] Oui, Angie de Walkthrough = Annie, la lettre est en fait la carte tinymon que vous obtenez lorsque vous avez votre chemin avec la fille endormie (dans la mission documents Jets), donnez la Carte à sarah, l'après-midi prochain. [/ QUOTE]

lewis49

Jul 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "rideroftheapocalypse, post: 58057, member: 32285"] Oui, Angie de Walkthrough = Annie, la lettre est en fait la carte tinymon que vous obtenez lorsque vous avez votre chemin avec la fille endormie (dans la mission documents Jets), donnez la Carte à sarah, l'après-midi prochain. [/ QUOTE]

Salut,je voudrais savoir ou je peux trouver angie svp,si tu peux m'aider merci bon jeux

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So i just got to keep trying to do the scene?
You can press the q button to make your character cum right away if you don't want to be bothered. Or if that doesn't work you can save in the middle of the scene and pick up from there until you get what you want.

The later worked for me when I was trying to get through Ms. Taylor's sex scene.

kildeath

Jun 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "Cyrus, poste: 93634, membre: 34058"] Vous devez parler à maria dans les laboratoires juste après avoir accompli la mission quand vous parlez avec dr robson [/ QUOTE]

The problem I can no longer leave the house the character said since coming back from the laboratory
I need talk with maria but it is always the usual banality

pelton

May 21, 2017
i wanna play marge quest but i can't because i choose to tell maria the truth any solution ( sorry for my english)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i wanna play marge quest but i can't because i choose to tell maria the truth any solution ( sorry for my english)
You don't need to like to Maria to do marge mission chain. you can still do it even with telling her the truth.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
[QUOTE = "Cyrus, poste: 93634, membre: 34058"] Vous devez parler à maria dans les laboratoires juste après avoir accompli la mission quand vous parlez avec dr robson [/ QUOTE]

The problem I can no longer leave the house the character said since coming back from the laboratory
I need talk with maria but it is always the usual banality
Seems like you messed up same like few other people it happens when you ho home without talking to maria in labs

kildeath

Jun 28, 2017
Can have you modify the position of the character with
If yes what value change sorry for my English

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes