tleg

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone help with the "Caroline event"? I have no idea what "Caroline Event (Reach level 15 on the playground and start class on Monday)" means. I answered her questions millions of time during the break, but nothing happens. Thx in advance.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Can someone help with the "Caroline event"? I have no idea what "Caroline Event (Reach level 15 on the playground and start class on Monday)" means. I answered her questions millions of time during the break, but nothing happens. Thx in advance.
Answer her questions until the teacher group you with her for homework. Read the book that she'll give you, then few days will pass and the teacher will give you the notes of your homework, if you did well you will be able to call her for dates.

Reactions: Burt

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
Answer her questions until the teacher group you with her for homework. Read the book that she'll give you, then few days will pass and the teacher will give you the notes of your homework, if you did well you will be able to call her for dates.
Thank you

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
When you get the max amount of affection from the yard, the event with her will trigger on monday. This means if you got to her max affection on let's say a tuesday for example, you will have to wait until the whole week passes and monday starts for the event to trigger. When monday comes after the yard event is done Mrs. Turner will start up the class project and pair you off with Caroline.

You will need to read the book you get, then after you do so some time will pass. Afterwards the next day in school Caroline will be blocking the path into the class (Similiar to how Mrs. Taylor was after the incident in her house) and ask you if you read the book. After this she will tell you to come to her home and the location of it. When you go to her home, the event will play out (I won't go any further into what happens in between here) and she will end up going to the bathroom. Follow her, speak with her and she will explain why she ran off, and your character will comfort her. When you finish this part you will have to wait until Friday when Mrs. Turner hands back the reports. Afterwards you will be able to go out on dates With Caroline.

But be warned with this event you have to make sure you make sure you finished all the events before that friday after the school yard meaning you need to at the latest with it have read the book on wednesday, so you can go to her home by thursday. Otherwise you will get an F for the report and Caroline won't want anything else to do with you.

Hope this helps.

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
When you get the max amount of affection from the yard, the event with her will trigger on monday. This means if you got to her max affection on let's say a tuesday for example, you will have to wait until the whole week passes and monday starts for the event to trigger. When monday comes after the yard event is done Mrs. Turner will start up the class project and pair you off with Caroline.

You will need to read the book you get, then after you do so some time will pass. Afterwards the next day in school Caroline will be blocking the path into the class (Similiar to how Mrs. Taylor was after the incident in her house) and ask you if you read the book. After this she will tell you to come to her home and the location of it. When you go to her home, the event will play out (I won't go any further into what happens in between here) and she will end up going to the bathroom. Follow her, speak with her and she will explain why she ran off, and your character will comfort her. When you finish this part you will have to wait until Friday when Mrs. Turner hands back the reports. Afterwards you will be able to go out on dates With Caroline.

But be warned with this event you have to make sure you make sure you finished all the events before that friday after the school yard meaning you need to at the latest with it have read the book on wednesday, so you can go to her home by thursday. Otherwise you will get an F for the report and Caroline won't want anything else to do with you.

Hope this helps.
Thank you!

chrisopher

Nov 5, 2016
For some reason Maria is completely Invis in my house in the mornings during weekdays. I did everything i could do with all the other girls before i moved with Maria. I got the to point where she mentions taking you to work in the morning. I wake up and she isnt there to take me. Idk how to fix this =/

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, i cant complety the quest from Shasha (comic store) he told me i need Stealh for this quest, but i cant find the Thief Girl for learn, any sugges?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Keep repeating until you get homework from school

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For some reason Maria is completely Invis in my house in the mornings during weekdays. I did everything i could do with all the other girls before i moved with Maria. I got the to point where she mentions taking you to work in the morning. I wake up and she isnt there to take me. Idk how to fix this =/
She isn't invisible she is at the beach on weekend mornings.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi, i cant complety the quest from Shasha (comic store) he told me i need Stealh for this quest, but i cant find the Thief Girl for learn, any sugges?
in order to unlock her you need to attempt to touch Maria at night when she is asleep. The next morning the thief chick will steal some of your money. from there you will need to go to east town however you need to go at night and look in the back alley (the most south east point) and speak with her. This is where she will tell you that she will teach you in exchange for suspicious packages around the city. find them, give them to her in the night and she will give you the stealth lessons. Pass each of the tests and your stealth will rise by one point.

As for a tip about the packages themselves, they appear at different times of the day and once you got them they don't respawn.

ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
When I finished the mission of helping Marge find her cat then go home. I can't talk to dad, why?

ongman

Jun 21, 2017
by chance, is there anyone with the walkthrough for v0.8? can't seem to find it anywhere, only the v0.7 is available

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I have the same question as ccav999,
I have completed every mission in the game except the marge quest because my father will not speak to me in the house at night. It worked on 0.7 but I would prefer. Not starting over because I just did that to do that Amy quest. Any ideas on what's going on? Or should I just hope for the best in the next version?

sfidock

May 12, 2017
i'm stuck in the house after doing maria's quest in her work. whenever i goto leave it the mc says "i gotta talk to naria" but when i do its normal script. am i missing something?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes