NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
So frustrated now... I can't talk to Dad after return from the house of Morgan, he always stands in the corner.

Secondly, "Fuckkk, I'm not stealthy enough for this" shows in Jet quest. Please give some solutions.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
[QUOTE = "rideroftheapocalypse, post: 58057, member: 32285"] Oui, Angie de Walkthrough = Annie, la lettre est en fait la carte tinymon que vous obtenez lorsque vous avez votre chemin avec la fille endormie (dans la mission documents Jets), donnez la Carte à sarah, l'après-midi prochain. [/ QUOTE]

Salut,je voudrais savoir ou je peux trouver angie svp,si tu peux m'aider merci bon jeux
We'll keep it in english though. Angie is the owner of the house where you penetrate for the old man's mission if i remember correctly. So I guess she's the blonde BDSM girl that you bang.

Reactions: lewis49

abdursan

Jun 18, 2017
I and Kayla in the car, kayla help me handjob, fail three times, then go to the store to buy clothes, ask the failure after three times, will the impact of the game behind

lewis49

Jul 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "Dictateur, poste: 96009, membre: 819"] Nous allons le garder en anglais cependant. Angie est la propriétaire de la maison où vous pénérez pour la mission de l'ancien si je me souviens bien. Donc, je suppose qu'elle est la fille blonde BDSM que vous frappez. [/ QUOTE]

Bonjour, merci de votre réponse, je voulais vous demander si nous trouvons des culottes pour le grand-père parce que pour le moment, je n'ai trouvé que 5 sur 6.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
[QUOTE = "Dictateur, poste: 96009, membre: 819"] Nous allons le garder en anglais cependant. Angie est la propriétaire de la maison où vous pénérez pour la mission de l'ancien si je me souviens bien. Donc, je suppose qu'elle est la fille blonde BDSM que vous frappez. [/ QUOTE]

Bonjour, merci de votre réponse, je voulais vous demander si nous trouvons des culottes pour le grand-père parce que pour le moment, je n'ai trouvé que 5 sur 6.
Just run around the neighborhood and you should find all of them. I can't give you the exact place but try to catch the sparkling spots. Cherche un peu autour du quartier, normalement t'as les p'tits points qui brillent, après j'peux pas t'aiderp lus que ça.

Reactions: lewis49

lewis49

Jul 2, 2017
merci de ton aide il me manque juste la maison n4 celle de beth que je ne peux pas entrer et je c'est pas comment faire ,je suis sur la version 0.8 merci encore de ton aide et bonne soirée merci

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
merci de ton aide il me manque juste la maison n4 celle de beth que je ne peux pas entrer et je c'est pas comment faire ,je suis sur la version 0.8 merci encore de ton aide et bonne soirée merci
Utilisez google anglais, vous obtiendrez une meilleure réponse car le site est uniquement en anglais

There are french speakers like ikaruga but site is in English use google translate

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
You don't need to enter the house though. You can pick them up by going to the windows

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Is there any option to call somebody other then date them?? I mean how to call dad or morgan?? totally stuck here

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is there any option to call somebody other then date them?? I mean how to call dad or morgan?? totally stuck here
If you are talking about for the marge mission you have to wait until your father comes back, then when he is in the hall with Maria (at 19:00 during the day) speak to him and he will reject the idea of hanging with Morgan's father. From there you just go back to Morgan and the mission will continue.

However, earlier on in the game if you choose to take the picture when Christian is getting anal from Sandra you can call her once and it won't be for a date.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Utilisez google anglais, vous obtiendrez une meilleure réponse car le site est uniquement en anglais

There are french speakers like ikaruga but site is in English use google translate
Thought I was the only french out there. LOL. Good to know there are at least 4. LMAO.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes