Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Ok, I'm not going to read 87 pages, but this one really gets to me...

How do ya'll get through the Engrish in this game? That's like my biggest pet peeve. I could understand a few common things but man... This game has me eye twitching something fierce from this...

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

How do ya'll get through the Engrish in this game? That's like my biggest pet peeve. I could understand a few common things but man... This game has me eye twitching something fierce from this...
Play Second happiness. This game may as well have perfect english compared to most of the foreign authors. It needs a grammar pass, but since he is already amped to start his own art based project I doubt this one will get a polishing phase.

Reactions: Ungawa

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

Well the guy who made this game first language isn't English. In fact I believe the guy is using Google translate to translate the game so while it does annoy me as well sometimes, I tend to remember that detail and it helps me cope.

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
Most of these games are either Russian or Chinese.I've learned to accept it.I barely see it anymore.

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
I was responding to this "
Ungawa said: ↑

How do ya'll get through the Engrish in this game? That's like my biggest pet peeve. I could understand a few common things but man... This game has me eye twitching something fierce from this..."

It's my first post.Trying to still figure out the layout of the forum.Cut me some slack :p

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Guys. I'm new here. Since some time I play this game. Unfortunately, I'm not able to win the shooting game.
One here in the forum says: "Shoot in the wall." Another says, "Run, turn, shoot and repeat." :biggrin:
But nothing works. I lose. :closedtongue: I have won against girl 1, that's all...hehe.
I use the 4 outer sides. Left, right, up and down. But no chance. Perhaps it is possible for someone to draw a sketch.
Where you can see where to stay and where the girls should be, so that they can be shot..lol
Thanks ;)

sfidock

May 12, 2017
when does the dad come home i'm apparently stuck in the house and cant continue maria's quest till then

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
when does the dad come home i'm apparently stuck in the house and cant continue maria's quest till then
On the 45 day since your game started. You will know when it shows him coming back and everyone will meet with him downstairs.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
On the 45 day since your game started. You will know when it shows him coming back and everyone will meet with him downstairs.
I believe the game only counts the days that you go to sleep yourself. If you're outside and you get teleported to your room to end the day, it doesn't count. So keep an eye on the time if you decide to venture out late.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes