Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
When i was on the 35th day, did not go to Hornnet Pub to trigger amy's boyfriend and chole quest
Is not i can not carry amy's quest
Now play the number of days 51 days, always unable to start amy task
Now Only re-play it??
if I never got the dad quest or missed even with the fix do I have to go back and play the version it originally was put into or can I somehow fix my current saves ?
You can try and modify the Variable#3 (days passed) , maybe that helps.

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
They should be bangin' behind the trees, check around the car and by the trees. It will say you found their clothes or something like that and then you will have the keys.
Where can I get this quest?
I worked for the garage several time, but I never take it.
Please help me!

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Any idea when the new patch will release.I wanna see the end of jet's storyline also can you bang jackeline(or whatever her name is)?xD

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
Guys can't enter Ms, taylor' apartment in dawn, it saying shes awake and i have the key

Any help?
You can enter her apartment at dawn but i guess it might be some bug in your case.
Even if you enter the MC will simply go out without doing major act with a dialogue that "i don't want to ruin my relation with miss.taylor".
The only time you can make out with her is evening after the school as it's having all the major scenes.

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
You can enter her apartment at dawn but i guess it might be some bug in your case.
Even if you enter the MC will simply go out without doing major act with a dialogue that "i don't want to ruin my relation with miss.taylor".
The only time you can make out with her is evening after the school as it's having all the major scenes.
I got it, i forgot to give the card to sister first, ( the one from the vending machine) before entering ms, taylor's apartment, Sorry for the inconvenience, Either way thanks.

Reactions: Krull
Jun 16, 2017
until any give me a response to my previous question
i left some variables
1 - hours
2 - Day of Week
3 - Days Passed
4 - Relationship Maria
6 - Relationship Sara
8 - Relationship Amy
10 - Relationship Laura
12 - Relationship Rachel
13 - Relationship Morgan
14 - Relationship Mark
15 - Relationship Tyna
16 - Relationship Tom
17 - Relationship Beth
18 - Relationship Ronald
19 - Relationship Daisy
20 - Relationship Nadine
21 - Relationship Pam
22 - Relationship Charles
23 - Relationship Sandra
24 - Relationship Caroline
25 - Relationship Phil
26 - Relationship Nurse
30 - Relationship Jason
31 - Relationship Mrs Turner
32 - Relationship Mrs Taylor
141 - Stealth
146 - Aim
181 - More in love with Sara
182 - More in love with Maria
183 - More in love with Amy
184 - More in love with Laura
185 - More in love with Rachel
186 - More in love with Mrs Taylor
187 - More in love with Sasha
1981 - Endurance
1982 - Skill
1996 - Karma

Reactions: yoyo12x12 and Krull

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
Guys, another help, about sarah, i even tried using the walkthrough but i can't find angie can anyone help? it says i need to find a letter from angies bed, and complete the mission before continuing sarahs route

TIA

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Any idea when the new patch will release.I wanna see the end of jet's storyline also can you bang jackeline(or whatever her name is)?XD
From what I saw the next update is coming 7/14/17 though neither of them were mentioned as characters being updated.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Guys I got amy's quest,where nesrot wants me to go bang some chick in neighourhood 9 or something.where is it and when should I go visit this woman?

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Where can I get this quest?
I worked for the garage several time, but I never take it.
Please help me!
It takes a ton of times I did it over and over and over and it just randomly started. I think I read someone say on this thread awhile back that it's like 25 to 50 times you have to work there or something like that before the quest triggers. I don't remember the page I read it on but I hope this helps.

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes