Skurt

Apr 10, 2017
It takes a ton of times I did it over and over and over and it just randomly started. I think I read someone say on this thread awhile back that it's like 25 to 50 times you have to work there or something like that before the quest triggers. I don't remember the page I read it on but I hope this helps.
The answer is on page 34 if u are wondering!

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
i rescued her you can see her in the room just before it says game over
I have posted a save few page back which wont give you game over you can use that completed all task till v0.7.1 fixed so ypu can play all mission of 0.8 in it if you want

J

JoanaStevens

this game needs some kind of gallery where you can rewatch the sex scenes

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
it's a shame BoN does not focus so much on making videos like "Sarah's dance". According to him this needs a lot of space =/

sfidock

May 12, 2017
I have posted a save few page back which wont give you game over you can use that completed all task till v0.7.1 fixed so ypu can play all mission of 0.8 in it if you want
cheers i'll do that its a shame i got only a few people finished but cant go to school without finishing it unless i load my save just before i told the truth

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
School Grade = Useless
It is about as useful as the aim variable is at this point. But I am guessing in future updates, or with future character it will be more useful. By the way Haven't seen this character in a while but isn't Amaria the cousin of Rachel's other best friend?

Reactions: Krull

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note I have to ask what is everyone's favorite area background music? For me I just love the bookstore theme with Jet. To me out of all the area themes it is just so calming and relaxing.

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
On another note I have to ask what is everyone's favorite area background music? For me I just love the bookstore theme with Jet. To me out of all the area themes it is just so calming and relaxing.
I like that one too and the main theme i believe isn't too shabby.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
It is about as useful as the aim variable is at this point. But I am guessing in future updates, or with future character it will be more useful. By the way Haven't seen this character in a while but isn't Amaria the cousin of Rachel's other best friend?
Girl in shop wher you work one who shows you boobs in return of your work basically tynas cousin

Jun 16, 2017
For some reason Maria is completely Invis in my house in the mornings during weekdays. I did everything i could do with all the other girls before i moved with Maria. I got the to point where she mentions taking you to work in the morning. I wake up and she isnt there to take me. Idk how to fix this =/

Buddy i have the same problem plus after submissing sara and she gets that thing in her ass when she gose to the school i see her ass evry day with that thing stuck in her ass but at home she does not wanna speake to me except at dawn
and i have tried to replay the game from the beganning sevral times but i get the same proble plus if you walked alone to the lapratory you'll find maria and complete the mission but when you get home you won't see her and when you try to get out it will say i need to talk to maria .

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Oh there will be bugs i can grantee that seeing as none of the newer game that are fresh out like this are without them.
Yup probably just fewer bugs is all we can hope for or just need to work on variables again finding right one and editing it again and again lmao

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes