Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Guys, another help, about sarah, i even tried using the walkthrough but i can't find angie can anyone help? it says i need to find a letter from angies bed, and complete the mission before continuing sarahs route

TIA
It is a typo, the name is supposed to be Annie and in order to do that quest line you have to complete all training season with Jet to trigger the mission.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
how to make sarah more submissive ??
I don't know if this is a spoiler but I don't know how to hide the text so just in case so everyone knows

*SPOILER*

You need to get a Tinymon toy and leave it in your room, then punish her. Do this like three times and that should work.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I don't know if this is a spoiler but I don't know how to hide the text so just in case so everyone knows

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the comment panel options , press on the + , insert spoiler , or use
Code:
 [spoiler] spoiler text here [/spoiler] or [Spoiler=Spoiler Name] spoiler text here [/spoiler]

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
It takes a ton of times I did it over and over and over and it just randomly started. I think I read someone say on this thread awhile back that it's like 25 to 50 times you have to work there or something like that before the quest triggers. I don't remember the page I read it on but I hope this helps.
I had also read this thing. In fact, I worked at the hospital more than 50 times, but I have not been able to unlock it yet. Is there any code to modify?
Perhaps you need to increase your relationship with the nurse?

sfidock

May 12, 2017
does anyone know why i get a game over when i get taken to visit maria's boss? tried it a few times now and game over just appears

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
does anyone know why i get a game over when i get taken to visit maria's boss? tried it a few times now and game over just appears
Did you rescue the daughter during the Annie mission? I done that, and thanks to me doing it I never get a game over when it comes down to that. But that is just me.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys I got amy's quest,where nesrot wants me to go bang some chick in neighourhood 9 or something.where is it and when should I go visit this woman?
It is actually the new neighborhood and the house has a 7 on it. It is close to the path to the high neighborhood on the left side. As for the girl you bang you choose the one you want to bang.

J

JoanaStevens

have a problem with mrs taylor, when i try to get into her house to take the picture he says i should wait till dawn, but when i try to enter at dawn he says she is awake, how can i send her to sleep?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
You need to save aiko from angie's house so basically complete angie's house mission first before doing maria's quest

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Guys, another help, about sarah, i even tried using the walkthrough but i can't find angie can anyone help? it says i need to find a letter from angies bed, and complete the mission before continuing sarahs route

TIA
Its in high neighbourhood one which is protected by guards

J

JoanaStevens

someone got a walkthrough for version 0.8?

did anyone find the new interactive sexscene with maria?

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JoanaStevens

*SPOILER*

You need to get a Tinymon toy and leave it in your room, then punish her. Do this like three times and that should work.
where do i get the toy?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes