Lathan321

May 24, 2017
ccan you get any further with maria in bed scene, got all the boxes from what i can tell and got the stealth boost from card mission, can only get titjob no cum

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Thing is, the dad never came to visit, so I´m literally stuck right now. I finished the stealing thing in the labroratory with mom. So normally he should come after that :OhMyGoodness:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
ccan you get any further with maria in bed scene, got all the boxes from what i can tell and got the stealth boost from card mission, can only get titjob no cum
there are 23 packages can be found within the game plus you can get 2 extra stealth points by choosing the japanese hooker to screw. all you need is 22 points to get what is needed to unlock it all.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Is there seriously nobody willing to share an up to date save file in this 92+ page thread?

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
there are 23 packages can be found within the game plus you can get 2 extra stealth points by choosing the japanese hooker to screw. all you need is 22 points to get what is needed to unlock it all.
is there a way tp check my stealth?

turns out the guide im using only shows 18

Last edited:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Thing is, the dad never came to visit, so I´m literally stuck right now. I finished the stealing thing in the labroratory with mom. So normally he should come after that :OhMyGoodness:
Sleep normally for few days he would come

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
updated original post but realized that the guide i have only shows 18, idk where the other 4 are
One of the older guides showed where the extra's were. There are a 2 that I remember from the old guide in the old quarter that show during the evening and dawning, you can get another during Amy's quest when you are getting the picture of her boyfriend cheating with the dickchick when in his house. you need to search through the items and eventually it will show up along with a couple of other things you can get.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You mean stealth package?
Yeah he wants to know where the rest that the newest guide don't show are. I know 2 of them are in the old quarter one appears in the evening and the other at night, and then there is the one that even the guide doesn't mention during Amy's quest but I can't remember where the others were.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Yeah he wants to know where the rest that the newest guide don't show are. I know 2 of them are in the old quarter one appears in the evening and the other at night, and then there is the one that even the guide doesn't mention during Amy's quest but I can't remember where the others were.
Ah ok well just use save online edit

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes