float99

Aug 10, 2016
how can i dealt with stucking at weekends? i can't go to school
The most reliable way I've seen to actually change days, is to go to sleep in the evening and don't using the alarm clock.

You may have to also make sure you DON'T stay out too late, causing you fast-travel to your bedroom. I haven't done enough testing on that to check.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how can i dealt with stucking at weekends? i can't go to school
Let the days past normally by going to sleep at the time you are supposed to. Cause if you stay up all night and get teleported back to your home you will be stuck on that same day all over again.

J

JoanaStevens

v0.9 is out, but sry guys, i want to play it first before im charing it^^

Reactions: Krull

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
BOOOOOO HHHHHHIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS. Kicks dirt, throws a temper tantrum, kicks over a trash can. FINE I GUESS lol. Would do same myself lmao

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
In what time it is necessary to come to Ms.Taylor?
After midnight , but first give Sarah two cards , so follow her path until you reached and completed the quest with the foreman's wife and gave the card you got from it.

Last edited:

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Its easy upload your save on saveonlineedit.com actually check few pages back all variables with site and explanations is posted it will help you understand better which variable you need
just giving me a error "index was outside the bounds of the array."

J

JoanaStevens

ok, you have to wait a bit for version 0.9, there are to many errors, leaving the house = error, start new game = error, going upstairs = error

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes