Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i'm pretty sure i'm way past that is there a way to tell how many days i've played in game for?
You actually have to go to bed and sleep normally for the days to pass. If you stay out all night, or don't sleep normally (with sleeping in sarah bed at dawning if being the exception) the day won't pass and will remain the same.

Reactions: Krull

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
As it goes through the quest of mechanics, does anyone have the walktrhough of that quest? I'm totally lost.

Ps: I'm sorry for my bad english

abdursan

Jun 18, 2017
When i was on the 35th day, did not go to Hornnet Pub to trigger amy's boyfriend and chole quest
Is not i can not carry amy's quest
Now play the number of days 51 days, always unable to start amy task
Now Only re-play it??

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get key to marbles car?i sent the hooker to distract the car thief but when i try to enter the car says I need the key.

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I have not been able to unlock job events yet (stolen car in garage job and hj in hospital job); are they totally random or there is a code to modify. I have worked many and many day at hospital e a few day on garage, but nothing.
THx

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
I am still unable to start the Amy quest, I talked to the dog, see the dude and the girl sitting on the sofa, but they are completely frozen and nothing happens when I walk near them.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get key to marbles car?i sent the hooker to distract the car thief but when i try to enter the car says I need the key.
They should be bangin' behind the trees, check around the car and by the trees. It will say you found their clothes or something like that and then you will have the keys.

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
Hi, everyone! I'd like to ask some questions, but before that, BIG THANKS to the uploader for sharing this fun game!

Now. about the questions:

1) At the Hornet Pub's quest, I have been rewarded to choose one of those 4 women and get laid with her, can I get laid again after that? Because I tried to enter the Pub at night but the door at the left is closed.

2) And also, is there anyway to tell how much skills or stats I have in my MC? I finished the "stealth quest" but it would seem my stealth skills is not enough because I couldn't get the MC's mother to BJ him whilst she's fast asleep.

3) Is there a Cheat Code entry in this game?

4) [FAVOR] is there someone here who have their skill stats at max? I'd like to get a copy of your save if it's okay.

That is all for now, thanks!

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Hi, everyone! I'd like to ask some questions, but before that, BIG THANKS to the uploader for sharing this fun game!

1) At the Hornet Pub's quest, I have been rewarded to choose one of those 4 women and get laid with her, can I get laid again after that? Because I tried to enter the Pub at night but the door at the left is closed.

2) And also, is there anyway to tell how much skills or stats I have in my MC? I finished the "stealth quest" but it would seem my stealth skills is not enough because I couldn't get the MC's mother to BJ him whilst she's fast asleep.

4) [FAVOR] is there someone here who have their skill stats at max? I'd like to get a copy of your save if it's okay.

1. No, it's a one time thing iirc, with the trap being the most useless since there is no stat increase to whatever.
2. There is no proper indication for stealth level from what I have played yet, sneaking to the mom at night would be the indicator.
3. Nothing I know of.

Reactions: sweetclit

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I'm desperately trying to get this plugin to work on this game, but I'm having no luck. Any of you have a way to get it running??

Note: Yes, I am applying plugin to the unpacked game

follow the thread after the quote of myself for a very helpful cheat tool

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
1. No, it's a one time thing iirc, with the trap being the most useless since there is no stat increase to whatever.
2. There is no proper indication for stealth level from what I have played yet, sneaking to the mom at night would be the indicator.
3. Nothing I know of.

Thanks for the quick response! This is a big help so I don't have to spend so much time on randomly checking when the Pub's going to reopen, the stat bonus provided in it is a big help if it's repeatable, but I guess it would break the game so they made it one-time only.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Found an old post of mine with more detailed instructions on applying the tool-

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
if I never got the dad quest or missed even with the fix do I have to go back and play the version it originally was put into or can I somehow fix my current saves ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes