DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Finished Rachel's quest but now I ran into another problem in Maria's quest.
Once you pick her package from the store I get teleported back to the house. I did it in the evening after school but she was in the laundry so I couldn't talk to her (can't open any door). So I loaded an earlier save and tried again in the morning (she stands by the house's entrance) but according to the walkthrough when I deliver her the package it was supposed to move me to her room and play a scene but instead I get teleported to School and can't progress her quest (when I talk with her on the beach during the weekend she just tells me to leave her alone).
That quest has been re-written. Use the updated walkthrough in the OP.

Reactions: Tiagolop

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to change folders?
currently I download these games into one of 3 folders depending on how interested I am in watching for updates, and which will be deleted first when I need more space.
My New life 1.6, was in the middle one because generally I don't like RPGM, but after trying it I tried moving it up to the highest folder, but it won't run from there, I just get a blank white window that never loads. the game works fine when I move it back to the Middle folder, this applies aswell to the updated versions (1.7 fix 2 and 3) which have never be installed on my computer before too

there are no error messages, nothing to indicate anything has gone wrong beyond that fact it doesn't prgress beyond drawing the initial window, and I have left it alone for over an hour while I did other things so I know it isn't just lagging

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
Anyone could give me a recent salvo of this version. a colleague gave me one but it did not work and I already saved it before using what my colege step, if anyone is grateful

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone could give me a recent salvo of this version. a colleague gave me one but it did not work and I already saved it before using what my colege step, if anyone is grateful
Ask on the .

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to change folders?
currently I download these games into one of 3 folders depending on how interested I am in watching for updates, and which will be deleted first when I need more space.
My New life 1.6, was in the middle one because generally I don't like RPGM, but after trying it I tried moving it up to the highest folder, but it won't run from there, I just get a blank white window that never loads. the game works fine when I move it back to the Middle folder, this applies aswell to the updated versions (1.7 fix 2 and 3) which have never be installed on my computer before too

there are no error messages, nothing to indicate anything has gone wrong beyond that fact it doesn't prgress beyond drawing the initial window, and I have left it alone for over an hour while I did other things so I know it isn't just lagging
The only time I saw a white start screen is when the game was distributed packed, I unpacked it, and ran it from the default folder that was created named "%DEFAULT FOLDER%". The game could not handle the '%' characters in that folder name and the game would only display a white screen until the folder was renamed to something without the '%' characters. Try renaming your destination folder to something neutral with no special characters or spaces. Check the full path for any special characters.

Reactions: Stil996

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
No do not do that you miss things, you mess up Rachel's quest and other quests depentdnted on her quest line.
Thanks man and thanks for the guide. Just about to start the Carol/Caroline section. For some reason it never gave me the toilet scene with Rachel when asking about Beth's party but I think your guide has a work around.

So with your guide being focused on the main quests do I then use another guide for the job section sex scenes? Also - At one point after having the weed with Amy and ending that part of her quest, later on I was on another quest and when in Commercial neighbourhood it triggered a new Amy scene. Your guide said the weed/doob scene was the end of her content so is this guide for V16 or you just forgot to put it in V17?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
found a problem in Sarah's quest,
After you see the scene with tom and beth's mom in beth's house, I exited the house without looking at the computer again, and now I can't do anything about the date with sarah
Well, this is not a problem, man. This is A MISTAKE.

This is a game, you know. The point is that you can't fix your mistakes in this game.

PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018
Guys, need help, I need save file from the end of v1.5 so i dont start again. My data lost bcs my brother delete all the game folder

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks man and thanks for the guide. Just about to start the Carol/Caroline section. For some reason it never gave me the toilet scene with Rachel when asking about Beth's party but I think your guide has a work around.

So with your guide being focused on the main quests do I then use another guide for the job section sex scenes? Also - At one point after having the weed with Amy and ending that part of her quest, later on I was on another quest and when in Commercial neighbourhood it triggered a new Amy scene. Your guide said the weed/doob scene was the end of her content so is this guide for V16 or you just forgot to put it in V17?
Yes for job quests you can use Ballzak walkthough the only thig is changed on those quest are the days, the events triggered at 10 days first 20 days second etc.
For amy not forgot, but named walkthrough for v1.7, I think not to mention the version is obvious.:)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Yes for job quests you can use Ballzak walkthough the only thig is changed on those quest are the days, the events triggered at 10 days first 20 days second etc.
For amy not forgot, but named walkthrough for v1.7, I think not to mention the version is obvious.:)
Thanks again man. You mention having to change some code to activate Nadine's appearance, where do I edit this code, using saveditonline or in a file?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guys, need help, I need save file from the end of v1.5 so i dont start again. My data lost bcs my brother delete all the game folder
Saves from v1.5 not working in newer version, BoN made a lot of changes. It is best to start over.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah I just discovered that, so where do I need to change code?
So after go back to Old Quarter and retrieve Ms Taylor keys from mailbox, let’s say you do that at Wednesday, spend the days after until Saturday. Save your game (save it to 2 slots for backup reasons).
Then open the save with RpgMakerSaveEdit and from menu select Advanced it opens to Switches scroll down until you find 315 "Rosalva en cole" and check the square. After that from menu File – save and exit. Load and play.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The only time I saw a white start screen is when the game was distributed packed, I unpacked it, and ran it from the default folder that was created named "%DEFAULT FOLDER%". The game could not handle the '%' characters in that folder name and the game would only display a white screen until the folder was renamed to something without the '%' characters. Try renaming your destination folder to something neutral with no special characters or spaces. Check the full path for any special characters.
Thanks that solved it, in my case I used a # to keep the new folder at the top of the list renaming it to a - fixed the problem :cool::cool:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes