Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So after go back to Old Quarter and retrieve Ms Taylor keys from mailbox, let’s say you do that at Wednesday, spend the days after until Saturday. Save your game (save it to 2 slots for backup reasons).
Then open the save with RpgMakerSaveEdit and from menu select Advanced it opens to Switches scroll down until you find 315 "Rosalva en cole" and check the square. After that from menu File – save and exit. Load and play.
Absolute star. Thanks man, got it working. Keep up the great work.

Malek2009

Jun 10, 2018
I downloaded the 1.7 version
And started playing but can't save the game . Nothing happens when I click on save
Can anybody help me ??

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Here is what I wanted to ask as well....

I was informed not to use the cheat to max love with characters as it can wreck certain parts. But lets say for example you do everything with Caroline and Nadine in terms of quest lines. You're then left with trying to build their love for better sex scenes at the home and a recess cutscene. In these circumstances can you indeed use the cheat to max a characters love rather than doing the grind visits?

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Hey, I have found some issues, that I can't solve in my gameplay and I don't know if it's me or a bug:

1. During Pams Questline as soon as I give information of the stalker to Pam, she asks my like normal to come to the Bathroom but it switches immediately to classes making me stuck at that point. Is there a way to fix that issue with saveEdit?

2. During Beths questline after I visited Tom and his mom, according to walkthrough Beth should call me at my home during night. That is not happening. Am I missing something?

3. I've seen pictures of Laura and Amy doing a double BJ to the MC floating around. Is that implemented and how do I get it? I already finished the Amy questline up to the point where you have sex with her on the car. So maybe it's locked off already or what?

thanks in advance for any help

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hey, I have found some issues, that I can't solve in my gameplay and I don't know if it's me or a bug:

1. During Pams Questline as soon as I give information of the stalker to Pam, she asks my like normal to come to the Bathroom but it switches immediately to classes making me stuck at that point. Is there a way to fix that issue with saveEdit?

2. During Beths questline after I visited Tom and his mom, according to walkthrough Beth should call me at my home during night. That is not happening. Am I missing something?

3. I've seen pictures of Laura and Amy doing a double BJ to the MC floating around. Is that implemented and how do I get it? I already finished the Amy questline up to the point where you have sex with her on the car. So maybe it's locked off already or what?

thanks in advance for any help
1. You can fix this by editing your save file and updating the same variables that would've been updated when you visit her in the washroom. Save just after Pam tells you to meet her in the washroom and you are sent to finish the afternoon class and appear outside of the school.

Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.
Set variable 165 "PAM Quest" to 10.

2. After visit at Tom and his mon house return to your home, when you ender Beth calls you.

3. Not in game, maybe at later versions we hope.:)

Reactions: Nightphysics

doubledeuce

Jan 21, 2018
Ok I can't get rid of the black screens, I have tried following the unpacker directions, used the latest .51 version and it just keeps giving the same error
[+] Filename: C:\Users\MyPC\Downloads\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.7Fixed+Xtras\My New Life\Game.exe
[+] MD5: 76ab6c2e984ab3855e665a05ee296916
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

What am I doing wrong?

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
1. You can fix this by editing your save file and updating the same variables that would've been updated when you visit her in the washroom. Save just after Pam tells you to meet her in the washroom and you are sent to finish the afternoon class and appear outside of the school.

2. After visit at Tom and his mon house return to your home, when you ender Beth calls you.

Thank you very much. Both worked. Instead of in the Night Beth calls actually in the afternoon and that was my issue. So all good. A bummer that the Amy/Laura scene isn't in the game yet but I hope he will flesh out the step family quite a bit more although Maria is heavily tied to the main story and she won't get much update until BoN updates the mafia hideouts I guess, which is a giant task as each mission is 4 times the work. I'm also interested what will happen if you don't choose to warn Maria, if or when the MC will find about his real mom.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
You probably edited variable 19 "Relacion Daisy" to 50 or above to see the BJ scene in Teracotta when Kayla took you there shopping. Set that value back to 23 and the MC will no longer be blocked from hiding in Daisy's wardrobe.
Thank's bro !

warung

Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys

Great game this but, you have to be carefull. You dont wanna fuck them all at once cause that crosses with the gameplay LOL.
I have a different problem I am stuck with Pam's quest and now when I go to her in recess she invites me to go to the bathroom but we never get inside. What happened there ?
Because its immediatelly followed by a picture of the history class with ms Turner or some other teacher with a great body.
I was looking if anybody had this problem but nobody does so maybe it will solve itself ??
Anyboy had this problem before ?
So far I managed to go through the story without to much cheating and when I do its always after I at least did one task in realtime before I upped it to max.
Except with Pam !! Could that be the problem or is it something else ?

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Hi guys

Great game this but, you have to be carefull. You dont wanna fuck them all at once cause that crosses with the gameplay LOL.
I have a different problem I am stuck with Pam's quest and now when I go to her in recess she invites me to go to the bathroom but we never get inside. What happened there ?
Because its immediatelly followed by a picture of the history class with ms Turner or some other teacher with a great body.
I was looking if anybody had this problem but nobody does so maybe it will solve itself ??
Anyboy had this problem before ?
So far I managed to go through the story without to much cheating and when I do its always after I at least did one task in realtime before I upped it to max.
Except with Pam !! Could that be the problem or is it something else ?

Look at 1. With SaveEdit and these instructions you can solve that issue.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered before but just want to make sure I'm clear on it.

I started the Tyna quest and I'm now part of the Russian group. I trained with Silvia in a maze and then did a punch bag game. She now says I'm tired.

Do I have to travel all the way back to my home in old town so skip time, then travel back and repeat the training a further 9 times, then download a version of 1.5 of the game and transfer my save across from V1.7 to progress with the Tyna story, then modify my skill points to help her win fights?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes