Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
hmm i still don't get it, what does it mean by "clock on maria" watch the tv at 23 hours and click at the clock?
Same old story, dude. He meant: "click on Maria's icon". When you see Maria in the living room near the tv set, click on her to trigger the scene.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
What this thread had become its for asking questions regarding game aka walkthrough not a debate on incest if you dont like it dont play it rather than doing unnecessary discussion here and increasing pages @muttdoggy please see this crap going on here they are just increasing unrelated unnecessary questions rather than game stuff

Reactions: bas

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
where is Rosalva? I don't see her in my game.
Summertime she is in vacation.:)
Did you finish Ms Taylor quest?
If yes.
It is a bug, I played the game with Firebane’s mod, with mod this bug is fixed, so you can edit your save with RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true (check the square), save and exit, load the game and you can find Rozalva at recess. Before do that make a save backup.

Reactions: xxOlenxx

xxOlenxx

Jun 10, 2018
Summertime she is in vacation.:)
Did you finish Ms Taylor quest?
If yes.
It is a bug, I played the game with Firebane’s mod, with mod this bug is fixed, so you can edit your save with RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true (check the square), save and exit, load the game and you can find Rozalva at recess. Before do that make a save backup.
Yes, I already finished her quest and I'm on day 107, so it is probably a bug.
How do you use the mod? Never play with it before.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I see two new post on bon's patreon page anyone mind showing what is it regarding mnl2 and one more thank you
He hasn't made any new posts from what I've seen unless you mean the poll and the 1.8 plans... which the former is just asking which characters (other than the main girls) are essential to MNL2 (Jet was in the lead by a wide margin someone told me) and the latter is just his announcement of his break and saying that he'll post the release date for the July release soonish since he's vacationing all of June.

According to those patrons that share info, Laura and Amy will be the main focus of 1.8 if the poll is followed.

Reactions: Legend V1PER

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Yes, I already finished her quest and I'm on day 107, so it is probably a bug.
How do you use the mod? Never play with it before.
From first page find the Mod: Maintained by , it redirect you to Firebane’s post, download the mod, make a backup of your game “data” folder, unzip the mod in to “your game folder"\www\ and replace when ask.

Reactions: xxOlenxx

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
think i need a new save for 1.7 cuase i cant get beth school bathroom scene
Nothing really. Once you finish her quest you can try to have sex with her in the laundry room, spy on her in the bath, have her jerk you off when you watch tv and lastly have interactive sex with her as a random chance when you go to bed after she bathes.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The game in this thread is the only thing that isn't off-topic, FYI.

Reactions: UncleVT

Zokologue

Jun 9, 2017
Hi,
I have a problem witht he game. I can't advance in beth quest.
I am supposed to receive a call from the director after encountering Tom, in front of the school. I've done all the other required quests to do it:
-I finished daisy's quest
-I've discovered Marckus relationship with the director
-I've done all science classes to the point where the teacher invited me to help her husband in the lab.
What am i missing? Is it a glitch that can only be fixed by editing some switches?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
He hasn't made any new posts from what I've seen unless you mean the poll and the 1.8 plans... which the former is just asking which characters (other than the main girls) are essential to MNL2 (Jet was in the lead by a wide margin someone told me) and the latter is just his announcement of his break and saying that he'll post the release date for the July release soonish since he's vacationing all of June.

According to those patrons that share info, Laura and Amy will be the main focus of 1.8 if the poll is followed.
Thank you bud so i can assume 1.8 would be last update and then game would he developing as mnl2 ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes