Xainug

Feb 6, 2018
i got stuck on beth quest, cant see the announcement from the principal
pls someone lend me a saves that already finish beth quest, coz i want to proceed teahcer quest

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i got stuck on beth quest, cant see the announcement from the principal
pls someone lend me a saves that already finish beth quest, coz i want to proceed teahcer quest
If you look at previous page last message you can see what to do to activate the announcement.
There is no need to finish Beth’s quest, only her recess to activate the teacher’s quest, you have only go to school every day it takes several day to activate, i think 10 gym class for first scene.

Did this game got censored for incest?
No.

sidsama

Mar 25, 2018
I downloaded the 1.7 version from the torrent link but there is no golden town in my map, any ideas ?

american

Apr 24, 2017
about be censored for incest in my eyes only went MC and sara are having sex for me that is true incest and that not much and with Maria, Amy and Laura only thru marriage so no true incest but how rest of you see it IDK but who know what is plan for 1.8 and release what i know Bon is on vacation so you can think for yourself

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
about be censored for incest in my eyes only went MC and sara are having sex for me that is true incest and that not much and with Maria, Amy and Laura only thru marriage so no true incest but how rest of you see it IDK but who know what is plan for 1.8 and release what i know Bon is on vacation so you can think for yourself
Step sister or blood sister, it all becomes incest. End of the day you're supposed to fuck anyone but your family members.

A

aryanddevil

Hello Guys
Can anyone tell me how to find two missing packages of Tony in China Town and in Est Town?????

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
na i went to east town it didn't trigger a scene
Do you finish Amy’s quest?
If yes then try this: go to East Town form New Neighborhood.
Be on New Neighborhood at 19:00 hours, go to East Town if nothing happens go back to New Neighborhood and back to East Town again.
Try that again when you teleport to your room go back to New Neighborhood with car to avoid passing time, park the car to parking lot and go to East Town. If again nothing happens go back to New Neighborhood and back to East Town one more time.
If you play from old save maybe this scene triggered earlier so in the morning go to Maria’s room to check her pc.
If still nothing happens post your save here if you want to check it.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello Guys
Can anyone tell me how to find two missing packages of Tony in China Town and in Est Town?????
Read the walkthrough in the .
East Town just south of Jet's house between the bench and the trash can. Chinatown in the alley on the east side of the strip club.

Step sister or blood sister, it all becomes incest. End of the day you're supposed to fuck anyone but your family members.
There is no legal restriction barring people who have no direct genetic relation from having sex even if their parents happen to marry. No one is required to acknowledge someone as a sibling under those circumstances, it is a voluntary thing that differs depending on family circumstances. There are many older teenagers and young adults who choose not to call the new spouse of their parent father or mother because they neither bore nor raised them, or any of their children siblings. That is a matter of choice and has no legal bearing.

I downloaded the 1.7 version from the torrent link but there is no golden town in my map, any ideas ?
Golden town is east of East Town before you get to Chinatown. It does not yet appear on the bus route map and the bus stop there does not yet work.

na i went to east town it didn't trigger a scene
Check @ballzak's walkthrough in the . It specifies the needed prerequisites to being picked up by Jacquiline. You need to progress far enough in both the quests of your father and Amy.

Zir

May 14, 2018
Quick question,

I have a black screen after i studied at 10 in the evening when it teleported me out of the pc however it would only give me a black screen, no matter how long i wait.
Is there anything i can do about it or is my savefile just corrupted?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Quick question,

I have a black screen after i studied at 10 in the evening when it teleported me out of the pc however it would only give me a black screen, no matter how long i wait.
Is there anything i can do about it or is my savefile just corrupted?
You can try with arrow keys ti find your bed to go to sleep, for me it work fine.

Drn

Feb 12, 2018
– She give you 5$ and her keys
– go to weapon store too do copy of her keys
– Go to New Neighborhood and enter in Terracotta Fashion Store
– Talk to the shop girl. She give yo Maria´s Package.
Maria is waiting you in front of door.
– Give her package
– will take you to class
– The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria´s
room and take one copy of your keys

why did i not see the scene of maria's:pensive:
what did i do wrong ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
– She give you 5$ and her keys
– go to weapon store too do copy of her keys
– Go to New Neighborhood and enter in Terracotta Fashion Store
– Talk to the shop girl. She give yo Maria´s Package.
Maria is waiting you in front of door.
– Give her package
– will take you to class
– The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria´s
room and take one copy of your keys

why did i not see the scene of maria's:pensive:
what did i do wrong ?
You play with Ballzak outdated walkthroug, try to read the updated one in OP.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Ms Turner is the hottest among all of the teachers isn't she ? reminds me of Ms Alanah in Twist Of My Life

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Actually when you do Aunt Maggie, and Mindy it is also full blood incest due to you having getting balls deep into you father's sister as well as her offspring.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone help me?
I'm at Maria's mission, where I have to go to the beach to talk to her over the weekend, I'm going straight, but I do not know why she always sends me out, help plz? I'm totally lost !!!:tiredface:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes