A

aryanddevil

Hello Guys
can anyone tells me that how may special training levels with JET in library in East own???

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
No wonder this topic has 809 pages.
On page 1 there is a pdf walkthrough.

I am working on a day to day walk.
I give an example

Day 001-Mondat
Morning Talk at school - Tyna - Nothing, Christian NO
Recess Rachel - Compliment
Afternoon Golden Town - buy car, Chinatown - Gun-Sexshop-Food-Books, Commercial - Jewel-Flower-Gift
New - Gamestore-Terracotta, Old Quarter - Buy card - Give card to Sarah - Vending machine - Foreman - Goto Rachel - scene - PC - Job Amaria - Work scene
Evening YouTV 2x, set alarm

Day 002-Tuesday
Morning New neigb. - Sharon - Foreman - Vending - School - Talk to Rachel 2x. Recess Daisy 1
Afternoon Give card to Sarah - scene - Cum in hands - Work Amaria (Cheat 10)
Evening Date Rachel - titfuck scene - Maria ( NO DATES RACHEL)

Day 004-Thursday
Morning Maria Quest - copy keys
Afternoon Maria's Room - Keys - PC - Living - Hentai mag - YouTV 5x
Evening Living room - Laptop Pass 4583 - YouTV - Study 3x
Night Maria move - Living - Laura scene

Day 005-Friday
Morning Maria's room - Laptop - Maria chores - Outside Thief - School - Rachel - Quest
Afternoon Chores - Rachel scene Warn her
Evening YouTV 3x
Night East Town - Thief - Find package - Stealth mission - Cheat Max stealth - Taylor - Pills - Take Photo

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
in that case I would like to accept your approach of cheats but i dont know how to do it
Go to your room, use the lamp beside your PC (pass: 1640), select skills → sexual skill, use it again and select skills → sexual resistance.
(This part is not necessary, do it if you want only for info). Go to Jet for one lesson, when you enter the lesson room you see on screen that your sex skills is increased.

Edit: You can also use Firebane's mod, more cheats when you use your phone.:)

A

aryanddevil

Go to your room, use the lamp beside your PC (pass: 1640), select skills → sexual skill, use it again and select skills → sexual resistance.
(This part is not necessary, do it if you want only for info). Go to Jet for one lesson, when you enter the lesson room you see on screen that your sex skills is increased.

Edit: You can also use Firebane's mod, more cheats when you use your phone.:)
Thanks Buddy

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hello Guys
can anyone tells me that how may special training levels with JET in library in East own???
You have sex with Rachel the first time. You will come quickly and after decide you need to talk to morgan. Go to his house during the day and he will meet you right inside the door. he gives you a specialty classes ticket and 100 bucks. When you talk to jet in the bookstore you now have a new options for classes when

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how to talk to bliss
You walk up to and click on her, and talking ensues. Talk to Bliss when? You need to be far more specific.

You probably mean: How do I talk to Bliss about Daisy's stepfather? This is a known bug. You have to to get around it or wait for @Firebane's mod to be finished (he's working on it).
  1. Save after being told that you need to talk to Bliss about Daisy's stepfather.
  2. Set variable 629 "Reputacion gENTLEMAN" to 0 (skip if it does not exist, that means it's already 0).
  3. Set variable 137 "Quest Daisy" to 100 (Ready to talk to Daisy again).
  4. Set switch 911 "hABLAR CON MAFIA dAISY" to false (Daisy-Bliss quest step finished).
You can then load and go talk to Daisy about her stepfather not bothering her anymore.

hai

May 2, 2017
im stuck at this part Beth's quest
Enter school, you see an announcement from principal office, you teleport in office enjoy.
Someone help me!!!

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
After finishing Beth's quest and unlocking all scenes for house visit, MC still can't invite her for sex during recess. This is a known bug, correct?

hai

May 2, 2017
After finishing Beth's quest and unlocking all scenes for house visit, MC still can't invite her for sex during recess. This is a known bug, correct?
Enter school, you see an announcement from principal office, you teleport in office enjoy.
Can you help me? please

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Someone help me!!!
Go to Marcus house (Old Quarter the house left ftom parking lot) and speak to him, there is a walkthrough in OP you can read it for more.

Reactions: hai

hai

May 2, 2017
Go to Marcus house (Old Quarter the house left ftom parking lot) and speak to him, there is a walkthrough in OP you can read it for more.
Can you help me with RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65
I did not read the walkthrough when talking to him.
Sorry my english is so bad.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Can you help me with RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65
I did not read the walkthrough when talking to him.
Sorry my english is so bad.
Before use of RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 always backup your save.

Open the program, select your save to open, from menu select Advanced → Edit Switches and Variables, opens Switches tab, scroll down to find variable “578”, check the square if is unchecked. Save and exit, load your save, talk to Tom outside of school, enter the school and you se an announcement from principal office.

Reactions: hai
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes