Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Displaying multiple personality traits depending on the situation is not Schizophrenia, it's the normal human condition. Schizophrenia is an inability to deal with experienced social norms that is so severe it causes unusual anxiety or depression.

If you do not have the video you took of Tom and Beth's mother in your inventory, Tom will never appear in front of the school to confront you about taking Beth shopping and then being blackmailed into accepting your plan to free up Beth's mom for him and Beth for you. BoN has left (maybe by accident) the debugging helper of having that video for sale by Beggar in case you did not create it at the time.
Do you think the plot is good? do you think characters are good and well depicted? do you think the dialogues are well written? no problem, that's OK, but my standard is higher.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Do you think the plot is good? do you think characters are good and well depicted? do you think the dialogues are well written? no problem, that's OK, but my standard is higher.
You know, since no one else will take action, I will.

I have had more than enough of your abusive behavior on this forum. Most of us hang out here to help people with their troubles enjoying this developing game and do not have the time nor the desire to deal with someone who abuses people for their language skills, flames them for their opinions, and trashes them with derisive and personal insults.

Since you have no capacity to enjoy this game, this forum, or this community of people; I am asking as politely as I can for you to stop playing a game you despise, stop posting on a forum you abuse, and stop harassing a community for which you have no respect nor an ability to engage in a civil manner.

Your standards are no "higher" than anyone else on this forum. Please take them with you and quietly leave. Don't bother with the traditional tantrum response of flames. This is the last time I will reply to or even read one of your posts.

american

Apr 24, 2017
You know, since no one else will take action, I will.

I have had more than enough of your abusive behavior on this forum. Most of us hang out here to help people with their troubles enjoying this developing game and do not have the time nor the desire to deal with someone who abuses people for their language skills, flames them for their opinions, and trashes them with derisive and personal insults.

Since you have no capacity to enjoy this game, this forum, or this community of people; I am asking as politely as I can for you to stop playing a game you despise, stop posting on a forum you abuse, and stop harassing a community for which you have no respect nor an ability to engage in a civil manner.

Your standards are no "higher" than anyone else on this forum. Please take them with you and quietly leave. Don't bother with the traditional tantrum response of flames. This is the last time I will reply to or even read one of your posts.
Well said my friend understand every has opinion but this person going way to far about time someone said his/her peace about it total respect how one of admin or Mod read this and thank you

american

Apr 24, 2017
I t is about time you just go away ok and stop play the game if it so a problem for you it is easy and simple delet it walk awy from it and end no need in bitch and moan ok or try to insult this communtiy about it ok and if problem with community the ame just walk away and remove yourself and finish no harm done

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
sorry to bother you again but do u know how much love points do i need to trigger the next one cause im on day 18 and it doesnt seem like it will trigger anytime soon

thanks
I'm not sure. I think it was 208.
But after you delivered the comics and return them you only need 4 visits to get the next quest.
Remember: Don't date her. Only home visits.

Reactions: inXanity

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Why hasn't the author done away with ridiculously annoying teleport to bedroom at 10pm. Players can't possibly like this "feature", can they?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes