Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
There You go, Sirrah.
I give you back 2 save files, for these saves to work make a dummy save at slot 18 or 19 it depends wich one you choose, unzip and replace your dummy file with the one I gave you.

Save slot 18, game saved at proper place, edit your file and change the value #70 Preparativos cita = 20 to continue both Sarah and Shasha (also activated the point that Jacqueline catch you, this step start Crime Bosses quest leave it for later time).

Save slot 19 I did it for you and you can continue your game.

Also I send you your save try it again and choose Shasha to see the train scene, when train scene start hold down the left button of your mouse do not loose it until MC stand in the cell, MC say he must return home, at this point Jacqueline catch you see the scene, after scene you are at your room, go out, place MC at a proper spot, save, edit your file and change the value #70 Preparativos cita = 20, load and Sarah call you to her room.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I've finished the Sarah quest and am trying out the side quests (dildos, spanking, etc.).
  • left the Tinymon toy out twice, spanked her and submission raised to 6
  • did the normal size dildo option once
  • then did the x-size dildo option 4 times
  • then the dick pic option
  • then Ieft the butt plug out for her, visited her at night and slept with her, she inserted it the next morning
However, when MC goes to school the next day and sits down at his desk, nothing happens. Just lesson, recess, lesson, end school.

Issues I'm pondering:
  • Is the insertion of butt plug still bugged and you don't see scenes?
  • Does Sarah send MC a pic with butt plug at school?
  • Is submission level of 6 sufficient for this scene (walkthrough says 5 or more)?
  • Do you need to forgive Sarah at some stage for stealing Tinymon toy? I saw mention in the forums that if you forgive her you indulge in some pussy licking.
  • At some stage I used the built-in cheat to raise my karma. Would this create an issue?
  • Yes, the buttplug insertion scene is still bugged (why??) but it will be fixed in @Firebane's mod (he's working on it!).
  • She never sent the MC a picture. You just get a scene showing her squirming on her school seat with the buttplug in. However, the v1.7 school rewrite has accidentally dropped that code and the picture is never shown although it still exists. It should be fixed in @Firebane's mod (he's working on it!).
  • All you need is a submission level of 5 or more.
  • There is not yet any Tinymon Toy theft forgiveness scene.
  • Karma does not yet have a use. Although, two of your shoes might get all goody on you. :angel:

Reactions: Huisie

Huisie

May 9, 2018
  • Yes, the buttplug insertion scene is still bugged (why??) but it will be fixed in @Firebane's mod (he's working on it!).
  • She never sent the MC a picture. You just get a scene showing her squirming on her school seat with the buttplug in. However, the v1.7 school rewrite has accidentally dropped that code and the picture is never shown although it still exists. It should be fixed in @Firebane's mod (he's working on it!).
  • All you need is a submission level of 5 or more.
  • There is not yet any Tinymon Toy theft forgiveness scene.
  • Karma does not yet have a use. Although, two of your shoes might get all goody on you. :angel:
Thx DuDraig, you're a legend - even if I have to check my shoes before putting them on now.
FYI - if MC forgives Sarah for srtealing Tinymon toy, he gets to go down on her.
Good to hear Firebane is still tinkering, lookign forward to his next update ...

Huisie

May 9, 2018
Carol Dates - Royal Throne
Is there a bug here? The walkthroughs (both ballzak's and Kertug's) say there is a bug with the library date scene but I can't trigger the special scene for this date with Carol, no matter how many times I do it.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
I give you back 2 save files, for these saves to work make a dummy save at slot 18 or 19 it depends wich one you choose, unzip and replace your dummy file with the one I gave you.

Save slot 18, game saved at proper place, edit your file and change the value #70 Preparativos cita = 20 to continue both Sarah and Shasha (also activated the point that Jacqueline catch you, this step start Crime Bosses quest leave it for later time).

Save slot 19 I did it for you and you can continue your game.

Also I send you your save try it again and choose Shasha to see the train scene, when train scene start hold down the left button of your mouse do not loose it until MC stand in the cell, MC say he must return home, at this point Jacqueline catch you see the scene, after scene you are at your room, go out, place MC at a proper spot, save, edit your file and change the value #70 Preparativos cita = 20, load and Sarah call you to her room.
Muchas Gracias, Senhor.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
you can repost it, i search on this threath and dont see your post, ty :)
From what I saw it was the following who get knocked up

1) Annie (the thick milf you fuck from Jet's mission chain but it isn't 100%)
2) Amy (Main male's stepsister 100% chance of getting knocked up)
3) Tom's mother (she looked better as a redhead but putting that aside like Amy had 100% change of getting knocked up)

Reactions: yoje

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

3) Tom's mother (she looked better as a redhead but putting that aside like Amy had 100% change of getting knocked up)
So what?

Do you really think it - the fact that MC's knocking up those chicks - makes sense? do you really think it has got a purpose? I don't think so.

The guy's always changing the story. Think about how he changed Maria's story, how he changed Sandra's quest, how he changed Daisy's quest, how he changed Beth's quest: what's the point in MC taking a picture of Tom fucking Beth's mom? (just an example).
Beth's and Daisy's quests have no sense at all.

I think BoN totally lost control of the story, and he's making a damn mess of it.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017

I posted . There's one more.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes