DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can you get all girls pregnant or theyre just pre-determinated?
Pregnancy is just foreshadowing right now and does not yet have any story effect. Some girls get pregnant from the story line and some of them only have a chance. Search my posts for a list.

Reactions: yoje

darkwooolf

Jan 8, 2018
someone help please. Why after i work 50 day in AMARIA'S GOODS i am enter the shop and dont see dialogue of Amaria and Tyna. I do not even see an Amaria at the cash register. What i need to do?
And next question. Walkthrough sayd i need to have a car in property for start quest with Beth. where can i take it?
Plz help

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
If you want post your save to check it, i restarted the game v1.7 and so far i didn't find any of the bugs reported here, i think BoN with changes he made, broke the saves from older versions.
Well, I'd love to, but 'uploaded file does not have allowed extension'... Any ideas?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Use winrar or winzip to compress the file, then you can upload it.
That's , not winzip, and 7Zip should always be used because RAR is not an open specification while 7Z is.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
someone help please. Why after i work 50 day in AMARIA'S GOODS i am enter the shop and dont see dialogue of Amaria and Tyna. I do not even see an Amaria at the cash register. What i need to do?
And next question. Walkthrough sayd i need to have a car in property for start quest with Beth. where can i take it?
Plz help
Follow the updated walkthrough in the by @Kertug. The two job events now happen at work day 10 and 20.

Since you're already at work day 50, you'll have to temporarily :
  • Save outside Amaria's Goods.
  • Temporarily set variable 702 "DIAS TRABAJADOS" to 20.
  • Load and enter the store.
  • The dialog between Amaria and Tyna should happen.
  • After you leave the store, reset variable 702 back to what it was before so you don't screw up any other event.

weed

Jun 9, 2017
quest Daisy :: after school , at 19:00 or 20:00 , go to Daisy's home , hide in closet .
i cannot hide in closet and cannot move

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
quest Daisy :: after school , at 19:00 or 20:00 , go to Daisy's home , hide in closet .
i cannot hide in closet and cannot move
You've probably edited variable 19 "Relacion Daisy" to 50 in order to see the BJ scene with Daisy at Teracotta during Kayla's shopping trip (an edit that is no longer needed). You need to reset that variable back to 23 or it causes that freeze.

Reactions: weed

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
There are 3 different thread for this game variable ,Walkthough (bugs resolving etc) and save thread everything explained in detail all you need to do is post or search the thread as per relevance all variables are already posted with save on variable thread rather than repeating same questions every 2 pages just Check related thread players would their solution quick and unnecessary (repeated) question can be avoided just saying:FuckYea:

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Well of course this is not the right place. You're asking a question concerning the game Lida's Adventure and this is a forum thread for My New Life. You have to ask that question in the .

Now you've ruined BoN's surprise massive v1.8 super summer spectacular crossover plotline where our MC meets Lida and, due to complicated circumstances, they become involved in a torrid orgiastic affair involving:
  • The mad association between Daisy's father, the mayor, and the mad scientist who madly mutated Chang's mad Xenex into a mad aerosol substance that madly turns the skin of affected people a mad purple color while slowly driving them mad, which makes the MC pretty darn mad.
  • The return of the serial killer - bent on vengeance against the MC and Morgan using a spectacular summer blockbuster plot that all starts with the most unfortunate of mistakes: they should never have allowed Marge's cat back into the sewers!
  • It all comes to a head when the panting and cum-soaked heroes, our MC and Lida, are confronted by Nina, leader of the Russian Mafia, who introduces them to her newest hire who has just arrived: Dimitri - who also happens to be Lida's husband, and is both turning purple and is pretty darn mad!
Darn! It was all going to be such a wonderful surprise and a perfectly logical introduction to the machinations of Kiosk Liz and the Hybrid Mole People, and now you've gone and ruined it. :closedtongue:
Wonderful surprise & machinations is the fact that version 1.8 may be the last ..
And the author will go on holiday .. (patreon post 8 Jun)
In short, the game will probably end with the same known bugs, where you need to edit your saves..or use cheats ..
It became clear that rpg maker has reached the limit, a good question would be, will Beggar continue with the same engine in MYL2?
A pity that after so long the project ends like this ..

number90gamer

Apr 17, 2018
If you finish Beth recess try this i hope it helps you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Kertug.. Thanks for your walkthrough, helps me alot. Got no problem at all, except when doing beth quest after finishing daisy quest. I got to the scene where MC dating Beth and encountering Tom blocking school door the next day. When entering school, got the annoucement, transferred to Principal office with Marcus and fuck the principal. After that, MC told to go to Marcus home. Your walkthrough said that i shouldnt go to Marcus home because it'll bugged Beth quest (tried, and i cant enter Tom house to continue Beth quest).

So what should i do now?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hi Kertug.. Thanks for your walkthrough, helps me alot. Got no problem at all, except when doing beth quest after finishing daisy quest. I got to the scene where MC dating Beth and encountering Tom blocking school door the next day. When entering school, got the annoucement, transferred to Principal office with Marcus and fuck the principal. After that, MC told to go to Marcus home. Your walkthrough said that i shouldnt go to Marcus home because it'll bugged Beth quest (tried, and i cant enter Tom house to continue Beth quest).

So what should i do now?
It says After see Marcus with principal, so after you speak with Tom and fuck the pricipal you can go to Marcus home to continue Beth's quest.

Huisie

May 9, 2018
I've finished the Sarah quest and am trying out the side quests (dildos, spanking, etc.).
  • left the Tinymon toy out twice, spanked her and submission raised to 6
  • did the normal size dildo option once
  • then did the x-size dildo option 4 times
  • then the dick pic option
  • then Ieft the butt plug out for her, visited her at night and slept with her, she inserted it the next morning
However, when MC goes to school the next day and sits down at his desk, nothing happens. Just lesson, recess, lesson, end school.

Issues I'm pondering:
  • Is the insertion of butt plug still bugged and you don't see scenes?
  • Does Sarah send MC a pic with butt plug at school?
  • Is submission level of 6 sufficient for this scene (walkthrough says 5 or more)?
  • Do you need to forgive Sarah at some stage for stealing Tinymon toy? I saw mention in the forums that if you forgive her you indulge in some pussy licking.
  • At some stage I used the built-in cheat to raise my karma. Would this create an issue?

Reactions: lewis49

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
Pregnancy is just foreshadowing right now and does not yet have any story effect. Some girls get pregnant from the story line and some of them only have a chance. Search my posts for a list.
you can repost it, i search on this threath and dont see your post, ty :)

darkwooolf

Jan 8, 2018
Follow the updated walkthrough in the by @Kertug. The two job events now happen at work day 10 and 20.

Since you're already at work day 50, you'll have to temporarily :
  • Save outside Amaria's Goods.
  • Temporarily set variable 702 "DIAS TRABAJADOS" to 20.
  • Load and enter the store.
  • The dialog between Amaria and Tyna should happen.
  • After you leave the store, reset variable 702 back to what it was before so you don't screw up any other event.
thank you so much for you.

DDB

May 17, 2017
Any tips on how to stop the game freezing every 20 seconds? Its unpacked, could that be the problem?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes