Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
Hi guys. I found a fix for Pam restroom bug when you need to discuss the plan to stop the stalker with her. You need to activate the switches 451 Caza Acosador and 452 Acosador Cazado before entering the school in the morning. Then, you will be able to go through the air vents and stop the stalker. Finally, you can resume Pam quest.

Hope it will work for you !

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Follow the walkthrough: you missed something for sure. What did you miss, you ask? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?

Use that brain of yours: why should you visit her in the middle of the night? what's the point in it?

ANSWER: you visit her because 1) you need a photo of her tits; 2) you have to save her from that Ronald asshole.
Thanks for reply. I was missing to give second tinymon card to sarah.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
It does not say to go AT dawn but during dawning. Dawning is from 00:00 to before 06:00, what the rest of the world calle early morning. Also, you must have given Sarah the second Tinymon card from under the vending machine. This is all spelled out in the walkthrough in the OP.
Thanks for your reply. it helped me a lot and finally progress happen.

Ops123

May 16, 2017
ok so i cant go anywhere and talk with any1 when i come with tyna and amarya to start the pussy fights.... i read that i need the version 1.5 for it to work.. but i cant fint a download anywhere ... any other fix?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Why aren't two scenes when I got to sleep happening?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes i forgot to mention it (in a few days i upload an updatet WT) ti see the 2 missing scenes you have to max your sex skills, use the lamp or Firebane's mod to cheat the sex skill if you want to see the scenes.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
ok so i cant go anywhere and talk with any1 when i come with tyna and amarya to start the pussy fights.... i read that i need the version 1.5 for it to work.. but i cant fint a download anywhere ... any other fix?
What do you mean you can’t talk to anyone? There was a black screen bug yes, (I tested 2 mafias Russian and China without a problem in v1.7) when you go to gang hideout with Tyna and Amaria, use the elevator doors to enter to Boss office (Nesrot gang go right or left → up →Left or right and you see a door go in) and talk to gang boss. To begin the pussy fights after you finish the scene and teleport outside, go back in and talk to gang boss.

Ops123

May 16, 2017
What do you mean you can’t talk to anyone? There was a black screen bug yes, (I tested 2 mafias Russian and China without a problem in v1.7) when you go to gang hideout with Tyna and Amaria, use the elevator doors to enter to Boss office (Nesrot gang go right or left → up →Left or right and you see a door go in) and talk to gang boss. To begin the pussy fights after you finish the scene and teleport outside, go back in and talk to gang boss.
Thank you ... i did not see the god dam elevator ... so dumb:)

jxlife

Jun 3, 2018
Yes i forgot to mention it (in a few days i upload an updatet WT) ti see the 2 missing scenes you have to max your sex skills, use the lamp or Firebane's mod to cheat the sex skill if you want to see the scenes.
Thanks, looking forward to the updated walktrough.

eddy001144

Jun 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry dude....but I am not able to start Turner or any other teachers quest even after finishing beths quest (excluding threesome) and several weeks passed by....Did I miss something or is this any kinda Bug

Also I am not able to start with daisy even after finishing the pussy fight and finding daisy clothes in locker room...She asks me to leave...Did I need to do something else to proceed?

Please help with both..

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry dude....but I am not able to start Turner or any other teachers quest even after finishing beths quest (excluding threesome) and several weeks passed by....Did I miss something or is this any kinda Bug

Also I am not able to start with daisy even after finishing the pussy fight and finding daisy clothes in locker room...She asks me to leave...Did I need to do something else to proceed?

Please help with both..
This is not a bug, I don’t know why not triggered the gym event, you can try to use RpgMakerSaveEdit to change the variables so the quest starts, make a backup for your save and change the variables 301 to 305=15, next time you go to athletics class the quest start.

As for Daisy, normally after you find her uniform when you go to Old Quarter Daisy will appear with a car and invite you to a party at Kelly's house.

If you still have a problem post your save here to check it if you want.

Ops123

May 16, 2017
ok any1 got this problem when u talk with daisy and fights cristian ... u need to go to talk with ure mafia bliss in my case but when i go se says that she has no mision and to wait next update did i miss something?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017

Please help with both..
If you have edited your game, then you've probably corrupted your game state and will have to start over.

Mrs. Turner's quest line starts with simply doing Rachel's starting quests that results in her asking you to change her test scores in the teacher's lounge, which give you the opportunity to copy Mrs. Turner's house keys. Follow the walkthrough from the OP.

The other teacher's quests all start from having attended school classes enough times. If you cheat the day count, the class attendance count will not increase. Some classes have special events that lead to the teacher's quests. After attending gym class 10 times, and having won Beth's recess quest, you will get the special swim suit event, which will start the interest of all the teachers. After the gym event and when you have attended History 10 times, Mrs. Turner will hold a pop quiz. Do well enough and that will start Mrs. Turner's quest line. It goes on like that. You have to attend enough classes for each teacher. Follow the walkthrough from the OP.

"start with Daisy" does not tell us what you did last and what she is or is not doing now. Please be specific. After training for the Pussy Fights and if you saw Daisy and her stepfather in her house, all you have to do is talk with Daisy in front of the benches outside of school to progress to the next step. Follow the walkthrough from the OP.

Ops123

May 16, 2017
If you have edited your game, then you've probably corrupted your game state and will have to start over.

Mrs. Turner's quest line starts with simply doing Rachel's starting quests that results in her asking you to change her test scores in the teacher's lounge, which give you the opportunity to copy Mrs. Turner's house keys. Follow the walkthrough from the OP.

The other teacher's quests all start from having attended school classes enough times. If you cheat the day count, the class attendance count will not increase. Some classes have special events that lead to the teacher's quests. After attending gym class 10 times, and having won Beth's recess quest, you will get the special swim suit event, which will start the interest of all the teachers. After the gym event and when you have attended History 10 times, Mrs. Turner will hold a pop quiz. Do well enough and that will start Mrs. Turner's quest line. It goes on like that. You have to attend enough classes for each teacher. Follow the walkthrough from the OP.

"start with Daisy" does not tell us what you did last and what she is or is not doing now. Please be specific. After training for the Pussy Fights and if you saw Daisy and her stepfather in her house, all you have to do is talk with Daisy in front of the benches outside of school to progress to the next step. Follow the walkthrough from the OP.
i think i broke my save by talking with daisy before i finished the pussy fights... coz after i talk with daisy at the fountain bliss dosent help me ... says to wait for next update for missions...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
ok any1 got this problem when u talk with daisy and fights cristian ... u need to go to talk with ure mafia bliss in my case but when i go se says that she has no mision and to wait next update did i miss something?
This is a well known bug. The mafia HQ Bliss event is checking the wrong mafia membership flag. You have to to change the same variables that should be changed when you talk to her.
  1. Set variable 619 to 0 (mafia reputation spent). Don't worry if it does not exist. That means it is already at 0.
  2. Set variable 137 to 100 (Daisy quest).
  3. Set switch 911 to false (Daisy-Mafia quest step completed).
Now you can go talk to Daisy about her stepfather.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone have any completed 1.7 saves,yes I know theres a post for saves but noones posted one there so im asking here before anyone says anything stupid to me,Thanks!!!
There are several 1.7 saves in the (just not on the OP yet because 1.7 just came out). Any completed 1.7 saves would be most likely found on the . Anyone asking for a completed 1.7 save would be far more likely to get one posting their request on the . If is a little soon to be expecting a completed 1.7 save but, when someone finally has one, it will most likely be posted on the . Those wishing to motivate someone to post their completed 1.7 save should probably do so on the since that is where it would be expected to see such a request and posting such a request anywhere else would be, well... kinda stupid. :closedtongue:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes